Often times, I get the distinct impression, that you lads don't think much of the power of 1 7A!

Old Rabid One

On 7/30/2021 at 7:03 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Still don’t know how you call ur self a public school when your football team was filled with OOS players

HOW is getting SIX OOS transfers in a space of THIRTEEN seasons, being FILLED? Don't believe it? We got a reserve RB from someplace in LA(Lower Alabumble) They got 2 DB's, a LBer, as well, from that venue, a DT from North Carolina, and a QB from MEEEchigan, and that's IT!

On 7/31/2021 at 3:21 PM, Ga96 said:

Those arent facts.

Camden won all theirs in the 2000s(3)

Lowndes has (5) 1 in the 80s 1 in the 90s and 3 in the 2000s.

Colquitt has (3) 1 in the 90s and 14&15

He speaks the truth at least regarding Lowndes.  Your team hasn't won a 'ship in the last two highest classifications and neither has Camdem.   Colquitt hasn't won one in the current highest class but did win two in the previous highest class.

18 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

HOW is getting SIX OOS transfers in a space of THIRTEEN seasons, being FILLED? Don't believe it? We got a reserve RB from someplace in LA(Lower Alabumble) They got 2 DB's, a LBer, as well, from that venue, a DT from North Carolina, and a QB from MEEEchigan, and that's IT!

Transfers don't hafta be just OOS.  They can be OOD as well.  That changes the number a decent amount.

Rufus>>

6 hours ago, Fred said:

He speaks the truth at least regarding Lowndes.  Your team hasn't won a 'ship in the last two highest classifications and neither has CamdeN.   Colquitt hasn't won one in the current highest class but did win two in the previous highest class.

HEY Bozo! Lowndes and Colquitt have ALWAYS played in the highest classification, whether it be 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, or 7A! And Camden has for all the years that they have been successful!

6 hours ago, Fred said:

He speaks the truth at least regarding Lowndes.  Your team hasn't won a 'ship in the last two highest classifications and neither has Camdem.   Colquitt hasn't won one in the current highest class but did win two in the previous highest class.

If we didn't win two in the highest classification, din WHO DID?🤣

On 7/30/2021 at 6:50 PM, Old Rabid One said:

But just fer shits a giggles though, to edumacate you dudes a tad from your misguided notions! But lets face it, teams in especially Cali, don't really think anybody ELSE plays football, East of Vegas! Funny how all those studs never end up playing for REAL TEAMS in college!

ANYWHO, FYI, Georgia has won eleven National Championships in prep football! And ALL were PUBLIC schools, and ALL were either former members or current members of OUR region, when it was the highest classification! Or as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED fondly quipped once upon a time, the LIL Southeastern Conference! And unlike Cali which has three fucking teams in the WHOLE state to brag about! Region ONE has 11 nattys won by FIVE different teams! And a dozen more who finished in the TOP FIVE! The only thing that WE are afraid of, is who will pay the freight to play WHOMEVER, except the GHSA banned football factory in Bradenton, Fla.!(I think that the GHSA has it's panties in a bunch, because IMG keeps trying to steal Georgia's players)

Valdosta 6

Warner Robins 2 JAMES BROOKS

Thomasville 1 William Andrews

Colquitt 1

Lagrange 1

Hey Padre, do FACTS make your hayd spin? 

On 7/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, Ga96 said:

Lowndes should have at least 1 but those who picked the national champs had other ideas.

That JACKASS Dallas Jackson, kept Colquitt from being the seven poll CONSENSUS National Champions in 2015, with his bullshit #6 ranking! The NEXT season, that clown was hawking COMIC BOOKS of the street corners of Chicago!

On 7/31/2021 at 10:25 AM, Facts said:

I ' m speechless. There is so much wrong.

1 7A?

Valdosta is 6A… 92’… 29 years ago.

Warner Robbins is 5A…Macon suburb..81’…40 years ago.

Thomasville is 2A. Last state champ was 88. 74 national champs? So 47 years ago.

LaGrange isn’t South GA it’s 1 hour from Atlanta. Most recent 2004.

Colquitt and Lowndes never won a 7A State Title. Colquitt is 0-2 and Lowndes is 0-1.

Camden 0

Lowndes 0

Colquitt 1

Tift 0

So 1 in the last 28 years….. Cool story

HEY GOOFBALL! As I reiterated previously, ALL of those titles were won when those teams were in the HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION in GEORGIA! This damn state changes classifications, about as often as I change underwear, OFTEN when I am potentially getting some strange!

I realize that you are probably a twenty something fool, BUT! I'll endeavor to splain GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TO YOU! I graduated in the first year of integration in Georgia, 1966! And LAGRANGE WAS in OUR region, 1AAA! At the time, there were FIVE classifications in the state, with AAA being the HIGHEST!(AAA, AA, A, B, C) If you're IGNORNANT and you know it, clap yor hands! But it is my station in life, to attempt to edumacate the unwashed such as yourownself! I TRY to do my part, to bring the huddled masses into the present, but Bozos like YOU make it a challenge!

Perhaps you could benefit from the Evelyn Woodhayd, Readin fer ComPREEEEHENSION course? I stated that THOSE nattys were won by FORMER or CURRENT members of REGION ONE, that at those times, was the HIGHEST CLASS I FI CA TION in the STATE! COMPRENDE USTED?

And SPEECHLESS is where your station in life SHOULD be!

11 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY GOOFBALL! As I reiterated previously, ALL of those titles were won when those teams were in the HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION in GEORGIA! This damn state changes classifications, about as often as I change underwear, OFTEN when I am potentially getting some strange!

I realize that you are probably a twenty something fool, BUT! I'll endeavor to splain GEORGIA HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL TO YOU! I graduated in the first year of integration in Georgia, 1966! And LAGRANGE WAS in OUR region, 1AAA! At the time, there were FIVE classifications in the state, with AAA being the HIGHEST!(AAA, AA, A, B, C) If you're IGNORNANT and you know it, clap yor hands! But it is my station in life, to attempt to edumacate the unwashed such as yourownself! I TRY to do my part, to bring the huddled masses into the present, but Bozos like YOU make it a challenge!

Perhaps you could benefit from the Evelyn Woodhayd, Readin fer ComPREEEEHENSION course? I stated that THOSE nattys were won by FORMER or CURRENT members of REGION ONE, that at those times, was the HIGHEST CLASS I FI CA TION in the STATE! COMPRENDE USTED?

And SPEECHLESS is where your station in life SHOULD be!

And 1966 was the last time you were in the same region. LaGrange was 4-6.

LaGrange won a natty 25 years later in 1991.

Any other brain busters? You want to claim Macon too? Your argument pertained to 1-7A which is 4 teams (hence your own title). National titles for South GA, which is what you rep, are Valdosta 6, Thomasville, and Colquitt.

Region one varies across classes the current 6A one is half Macon schools.

You are a South Georgia guy and Lagrange is not. Neither is Macon. 8 in 95 years isn’t bad. 

Take the facts and move on.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:57 AM, Sweetlarry said:

Meh. They’re all mythical anyway. Neat banners. Cool rings. Wish we had one, but they are what they are. 

Win state! The rest is subjective. The state title can’t be disputed, as it’s actually won on the field and not voted on by a bunch of fat fucks who probably never buckled a chin strap once in their lives. 

DLS WON about 2000 nattys in a row, playing NOBODIES! And NOBODY said a fucking thing about THAT!

1 hour ago, Facts said:

And 1966 was the last time you were in the same region. LaGrange was 4-6.

LaGrange won a natty 25 years later in 1991.

Any other brain busters? You want to claim Macon too? Your argument pertained to 1-7A which is 4 teams (hence your own title). National titles for South GA, which is what you rep, are Valdosta 6, Thomasville, and Colquitt.

Region one varies across classes the current 6A one is half Macon schools.

You are a South Georgia guy and Lagrange is not. Neither is Macon. 8 in 95 years isn’t bad. 

Take the facts and move on.

Except your FACTS are WRONG! Are YOU DEVEOPMENTALLY DISABLED? 

When one terms something as PREVIOUS, I don't believe that there is a time line to the connotation! I stated PREVIOUS or CURRENT members, wear those national titles!

THESE are PREVIOUS members of Region ONE, when they were in the highest classification!

Thomasville, Shaw, Carver, Lagrange, Kendrick, Columbus, Hardaway, Jordan, Baker, Northside, Lanier, Mark Smith, Willingham, Spencer, Crisp Co., Dougherty, Monroe, Westover, Albany, Ware Co., and Coffee!

Still OTHERS who have joined the region are Tift Co., Camden, and Lowndes, who are still in da house.

As I recall, the ORIGINAL members of ole 1AAA were Lagrange, Columbus, Columbus Baker, Columbus Jordan, Willingham Macon, Lanier Macon, Warner Robins, Albany, Moultrie, and Valdosta! A NINE game region schedule! And Moultrie's non region game, was against AA State Power Cairo, and Bill Stanfill, later an All American with the UGA Bulldogs, and was an anchor on the DL for the Miami Dolphins, NO NAME Defense!(The ONLY undefeated team in NFL HISTORY) Region 1AAA was BAD TO THE BONE! It's head coaches read like a Who's Who of high school coaching! The only cannon fodder in the region was Columbus Jordan and WARNER ROBINS! HOF Coach Billy Henderson of Clarke Central fame, coached at Willingham during my high school years! And he never came CLOSE to winning the REGION, much less a state title!

It ain't OUR fault that the GHSA decided to split us up! Region ONE, in the HIGHEST CLASSIFICATION, was as tough as ANY in the NATION during these seasons!

And I QUOTE from the lips of one of the greatest coaches in NATIONAL high school football history, Wright Bazemore of 1971 National Champion Valdosta! Upon hearing that the coach of Fred's alma mater, Avondale, was crying in the Atlanta Journal, that he didn't think much of a coach who would try to embarrass a buncha high school kids in a state championship game! Coach Bazemore responded, that if you call running up the score when using 83 players, he was GUILTY as charged! He went on to say that he would rather play undefeated Avondale ANYday, than play any one of five teams in HIS region! He was talking about Moultrie, Dougherty, Albany, Thomasville, and Crisp Co.!

On 7/31/2021 at 4:50 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh, I see.

I thought we had kind of already established state chips are what's more important than some gifted thing from a slob pencil pusher that never played the game. 

I guess their post makes more sense now though. Turns out it's some carpet bagger private school geek. xD

If these yokles from Cali, Jersey and Florida omit natty's! They have little ELSE of interest to talk about, since many of um play a three game schedule, year IN and year OUT!

21 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

That JACKASS Dallas Jackson, kept Colquitt from being the seven poll CONSENSUS National Champions in 2015, with his bullshit #6 ranking! The NEXT season, that clown was hawking COMIC BOOKS of the street corners of Chicago!

Dude.  No.  Colquitt was on top in 3 polls only.  A very good finish to be sure and something to be very proud of but nowhere near consensus and Dallas Jackson was not the only one.  It is real easy to look up.

22 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY Bozo! Lowndes and Colquitt have ALWAYS played in the highest classification, whether it be 3A, 4A, 5A, 6A, or 7A! And Camden has for all the years that they have been successful!

I'm the bozo?  Where is your reading comprehension?  Lowndes last WON a championship in 5A.  Since that time, the highest class became 6A and then 7A.  Colquitt's last ship was in 6A.  Both teams have played and currently play in the highest class but have not won in the current highest class.

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

How did Hawgdoneit get to be a moderator? He LAUGHS at FACTS! He don't know SHIT about Colquitt county football history, OR Region ONE!

Wait... You mad? You real mad?! :)

I laugh at your dumb ass opinions you try to sell as facts.

You're totally right!

I don't know shit about Colquitt County football. Not nothing. I never gave them a dollar or a minute of my time, I've never held season tickets and I haven't been going to games as a fan ever since 93.  

None of that has a damned thing to do with how one gets to be moderator on a website. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1