Often times, I get the distinct impression, that you lads don't think much of the power of 1 7A!

Old Rabid One

But just fer shits a giggles though, to edumacate you dudes a tad from your misguided notions! But lets face it, teams in especially Cali, don't really think anybody ELSE plays football, East of Vegas! Funny how all those studs never end up playing for REAL TEAMS in college!

ANYWHO, FYI, Georgia has won eleven National Championships in prep football! And ALL were PUBLIC schools, and ALL were either former members or current members of OUR region, when it was the highest classification! Or as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED fondly quipped once upon a time, the LIL Southeastern Conference! And unlike Cali which has three fucking teams in the WHOLE state to brag about! Region ONE has 11 nattys won by FIVE different teams! And a dozen more who finished in the TOP FIVE! The only thing that WE are afraid of, is who will pay the freight to play WHOMEVER, except the GHSA banned football factory in Bradenton, Fla.!(I think that the GHSA has it's panties in a bunch, because IMG keeps trying to steal Georgia's players)

Valdosta 6

Warner Robins 2 JAMES BROOKS

Thomasville 1 William Andrews

Colquitt 1

Lagrange 1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

But just fer shits a giggles though, to edumacate you dudes a tad from your misguided notions! But lets face it, teams in especially Cali, don't really think anybody ELSE plays football, East of Vegas! Funny how all those studs never end up playing for REAL TEAMS in college!

ANYWHO, FYI, Georgia has won eleven National Championships in prep football! And ALL were PUBLIC schools, and ALL were either former members or current members of OUR region, when it was the highest classification! Or as SPORTS ILLUSTRATED fondly quipped once upon a time, the LIL Southeastern Conference! And unlike Cali which has three fucking teams in the WHOLE state to brag about! Region ONE has 11 nattys won by FIVE different teams! And a dozen more who finished in the TOP FIVE! The only thing that WE are afraid of, is who will pay the freight to play WHOMEVER, except the GHSA banned football factory in Bradenton, Fla.!(I think that the GHSA has it's panties in a bunch, because IMG keeps trying to steal Georgia's players)

Valdosta 6

Colquitt 1

Lagrange 1

Still don’t know how you call ur self a public school when your football team was filled with OOS players

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

Valdosta 6

Colquitt 1

Lagrange 1

Lowndes should have at least 1 but those who picked the national champs had other ideas.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Somewhere in these many words is a coherent sentence.... 

LISTEN UP Skippy! TRY, TRY as I might, I attempt to make nice, nice with you, DESPITE your being a lil devil towards por lil Old Rabido! I would appreciate your indulgence in attempting to meet me halfway in this prospective coalition among fellow brethren of Region 1 7A! HELL, you MAY even know one of my bestest compadres, Kyle Dean, radio voice of the Tift. Co. Blue Devils! C'MON guy, be sweet! HELL, I've already gotten YOU and Coach Dean, a Christmas Card!😉

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Somewhere in these many words is a coherent sentence.... 

HEY, I even mentioned your Blue Imps in that message! The 1983 Tift. Co. Blue Devils, USA TODAY #3, who slid by Lagrange in the State Championship game! 

I'll never forget the marquee at the Dairy Queen in Lagrange, after their 28-20 upset of USA TODAY #1 Clarke Central, in the semis! "Now that we've beaten the best, bring on the rest!" That marquee was posted in the Atlanta Journal Sports pages! And subsequently ended up on the Tift Co. bulletin board! Me and the former young Mrs. Rabido, got to the stadium at 5:00, for the 8:00 festivities! As we came down the street to Callaway Stadium, we could hear that familiar SIREN and the blue flashing lights! I told her, OH SHIT, we're TOO LATE! As we approached the stadium, we saw the blue flashing lights and the visitor's stands, CHOCK FULL of your lil DEVILS! LUCKILY, a few of my friends from around SOWEGA, were there also! And had saved us a seat or two! ALL of SOWEGA was there, to see Tift kick some Lagrange BUTT! And it WAS a nail biter...........................................for about a MINUTE! Ken Hobby and his Blue Devils scored, and SCORED, and SCORED again! Final: Tift Co. 59 Lagrange 6! The largest margin of victory EVER, in GHSA big school football history! The moral to this story is, don't write checks that your ass cain't cash!😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

HEY, I even mentioned your Blue Imps in that message! The 1983 Tift. Co. Blue Devils, USA TODAY #3, who slid by Lagrange in the State Championship game! 

I'll never forget the marquee at the Dairy Queen in Lagrange, after their 28-20 upset of USA TODAY #1 Clarke Central, in the semis! "Now that we've beaten the best, bring on the rest!" That marquee was posted in the Atlanta Journal Sports pages! And subsequently ended up on the Tift Co. bulletin board! Me and the former young Mrs. Rabido, got to the stadium at 5:00, for the 8:00 festivities! As we came down the street to Callaway Stadium, we could hear that familiar SIREN and the blue flashing lights! I told her, OH SHIT, we're TOO LATE! As we approached the stadium, we saw the blue flashing lights and the visitor's stands, CHOCK FULL of your lil DEVILS! LUCKILY, a few of my friends from around SOWEGA, were there also! And had saved us a seat or two! ALL of SOWEGA was there, to see Tift kick some Lagrange BUTT! And it WAS a nail biter...........................................for about a MINUTE! Ken Hobby and his Blue Devils scored, and SCORED, and SCORED again! Final: Tift Co. 59 Lagrange 6! The largest margin of victory EVER, in GHSA big school football history! The moral to this story is, don't write checks that your ass cain't cash!😉

You MAD BRO? HEY, it ain't MY fault that you attended Armstrong Atlantic, and I attended one of the top small colleges in the Southeast! HELL, when your sports department shut down, two of your baseibol players came to a REAL team at GCSU!

Im speechless. There is so much wrong.

1 7A?

Valdosta is 6A… 92’… 29 years ago.

Warner Robbins is 5A…Macon suburb..81’…40 years ago.

Thomasville is 2A. Last state champ was 88. 74 national champs? So 47 years ago.

LaGrange isn’t South GA it’s 1 hour from Atlanta. Most recent 2004.

Colquitt and Lowndes never won a 7A State Title. Colquitt is 0-2 and Lowndes is 0-1.

Camden 0

Lowndes 0

Colquitt 1

Tift 0

So 1 in the last 28 years….. Cool story

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

18 minutes ago, Facts said:

1 7A?

Thomasville is 2A. Last state champ was 88. 74 national champs? So 47 years ago.

Colquitt and Lowndes never won a 7A State Title. Colquitt is 0-2 and Lowndes is 0-1.

Camden 0

Lowndes 0

Colquitt 1

Tift 0

Those 95 years before the last 28 count too though right?

8 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I've never known you guys to have a National Championship caliber team and I've been around since you started. 🤣

Meh. They’re all mythical anyway. Neat banners. Cool rings. Wish we had one, but they are what they are. 

Win state! The rest is subjective. The state title can’t be disputed, as it’s actually won on the field and not voted on by a bunch of fat fucks who probably never buckled a chin strap once in their lives. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

teams in especially Cali, don't really think anybody ELSE plays football, East of Vegas! Funny how all those studs never end up playing for REAL TEAMS in college!

And yet…
Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and your own GA Bulldogs all have CA QBs leading the team. The next NCAA football championship will likely be won with a CA player leading the offense and the likely Heisman winner will have played his high school football in CA. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

And yet…
Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, and your own GA Bulldogs all have CA QBs leading the team. The next NCAA football championship will likely be won with a CA player leading the offense and the likely Heisman winner will have played his high school football in CA. 

Thank goodness USC and UCLA and the rest of the California teams have idiots as coaches.  Those Cali boys are leaving at the first chance.  

Don't forget about Najee Harris.

Most of Alabama titles are won with Alabama qbs. 

If JT does real good at Georgia kirby will run him off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Thank goodness USC and UCLA and the rest of the California teams have idiots as coaches.  Those Cali boys are leaving at the first chance.  

Don't forget about Najee Harris.

Most of Alabama titles are won with Alabama qbs. 

If JT does real good at Georgia kirby will run him off.

Frustrating. USC is doing the best lately at keeping some home-grown talent. A strong season will help. UCLA is just an enigma. Stanford has Centennial’s Tanner McKee at QB. Looking forward to watching him do well. We’ll see…

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The Colonel said:

And yet…

Just going to ignore Lawrence and Fields running college football

4 hours ago, Facts said:

1 7A?

Camden 0

Lowndes 0

Colquitt 1

Tift 0

Those arent facts.

Camden won all theirs in the 2000s(3)

Lowndes has (5) 1 in the 80s 1 in the 90s and 3 in the 2000s.

Colquitt has (3) 1 in the 90s and 14&15 

Whoever you are you just made an account named facts and speaking nothing but lies. You have to be a poster already on here with that nonsense. You are either nolegirl or atticus.

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those arent facts.

Camden won all theirs in the 2000s(3)

Lowndes has (5) 1 in the 80s 1 in the 90s and 3 in the 2000s.

Colquitt has (3) 1 in the 90s and 14&15 

Whoever you are you just made an account named facts and speaking nothing but lies. You have to be a poster already on here with that nonsense. You are either nolegirl or atticus.

Probably some Atlanta geek 🤓 to be honest. Reeks of carpet bagged bullshit. Hahaha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably some Atlanta geek 🤓 to be honest. Reeks of carpet bagged bullshit. Hahaha

I could be wrong...but I believe the guy/girl in question...was speaking of mythical national championships.

That's what his "facts" showed.

Of course...he/she STILL could be an Atlanta geek...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I could be wrong...but I believe the guy/girl in question...was speaking of mythical national championships.

That's what his "facts" showed.

Of course...he/she STILL could be an Atlanta geek...(Smile).

Rufus>>

Oh, I see.

I thought we had kind of already established state chips are what's more important than some gifted thing from a slob pencil pusher that never played the game. 

I guess their post makes more sense now though. Turns out it's some carpet bagger private school geek. xD

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2021 at 7:50 PM, Norcalnut said:

Often times, I get the distinct impression, that you lads don't think much of the power of 1 7A!

And you would be correct🤪

IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING IMBECILES, who were raised by pompous clowns who have perpetual delusions of grandeur. HELL, a monkey could figure out how to minimize those fires in your state, but they KEEP happening!

• Thumbs Down 1