Utah on the Rise

Sammyswordsman

17 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

For the record, that's not my view.

I think that DLS would have had a tough time against ET and East later in the season. 

I agree that DLS would always have a tough time against a team like ET.  But DLS could have, I repeat COULD have, not SHOULD have, won that game against ET.  They out gained them in every meaningful stat...unfortunately for DLS that included TOs, unforced errors, and missed opportunities.  DLS looked like AT LEAST the equal of ET and DLS was rolling at the end of the season while ET struggled down the stretch. 

East was the better team that day.  East is a good team that will give most teams a challenge no matter the time of the season. No argument here.  But they still needed a last second FG to beat a DLS team that was struggling against the likes of SRV, Antioch, and Servite.  The DLS team that played SJB beats East.  I have no doubt about that.  

18 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Understood....I like the banter and gauging others thoughts.  I have a high level of respect for DLS and the consistency they have displayed over the years.  I have said numerous times they are a top class program. I just think it's disrespectful to teams who have beaten them to use the time of year excuse or the "if they played again" mantra.  You know the saying...."If if's were fifths we'd all be drunk."  That's the tone I get from a lot of DLS most feverant supporters.   Every team takes L's.  DLS wasn't the better team when they played on the field, period.  

That is a fact.  No question.  

Guest LOSer
2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are right about one thing.  2016 STA was #1 in Fla.....until the games started.  Then STA didn't even make it out of August with their #1 Ranking intact.

As usual you mistake two different things.

Rankings and reality.

Guest LOSer
2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You acknowledged  another fact, STA got Punk'd in week one 23-27. 

You're so bad at this that you just lie and/or ignore facts.

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

It was neither OOS nor a punking.

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

You said it was an OOS punking.

It was neither OOS nor a punking.

1) Humiliated completely, as in disrespected. See clowned.
2) Bluffed out of a pot in poker.
3) A big upset in a fight.
Punked in verbial form: "To make a punk out of someone."

3) Yao Ming took down Shaq? Yea he got punked.
by xniNja January 04, 2006

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:
1) Humiliated completely, as in disrespected. See clowned.
2) Bluffed out of a pot in poker.
3) A big upset in a fight.
Punked in verbial form: "To make a punk out of someone."

You said it was OOS (which it wasn't) and now you're using the 3rd definition for punked.

So basically you were only about 25% accurate but you're bragging.

So you were 75% wrong but you think you nailed it.

This is a perfect illustration of the your existence.

38 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You said it was OOS (which it wasn't) and now you're using the 3rd definition for punked.

So basically you were only about 25% accurate but you're bragging.

So you were 75% wrong but you think you nailed it.

This is a perfect illustration of the your existence.

So if my fact was 25% accurate, then its basically  equal to your 25% of the story about the 3-6 place Trinity League teams.

#checkmate

mic drop.jpg

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So if my fact was 25% accurate, then its basically  equal to your 25% of the story about the 3-6 place Trinity League teams.

I gave the whole story and you've yet to properly respond because you can't.

Remember?

That's why you changed the subject in the first place.

Just now, LOSer said:

I gave the whole story and you've yet to properly respond because you can't.

Remember?

That's why you changed the subject in the first place.

Go get ur cheaters.  I responded.

You have set a board record by getting Mic dropped 8 times in a single thread.  Maybe the Commissioner will give you a medal.

• Haha 1

Guest LOSer
2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You have set a board record by getting Mic dropped 8 times in a single thread.  Maybe the Commissioner will give you a medal.

8 mic drops with zero reaction because everybody sees how lame it was.

4 minutes ago, LOSer said:

By changing the subject.

You stated that the bottom 3 Trinity league teams each lost their playoff games by big margins, I stated that the three winning teams had a record of 29-1 at game time.

I also stated that the 3-6 place Trinity league teams had the same winning % vs non elite teams as STA.  I also pointed out that STA also had lost multiple games to teams ranked #300+

How is that changing the subject.

mic drop.jpg

Guest LOSer
4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You stated that the bottom 3 Trinity league teams each lost their playoff games by big margins, I stated that the three winning teams had a record of 29-1 at game time.

Then I said this.

On 7/27/2017 at 11:19 AM, LOSer said:

But you neglected to mention that those teams play in the Big VIII, Baseline and South Coast leagues.

You can't argue on one hand that the bottom of the Trinity League has bad records because they play tough schedules and then turn around and celebrate the amazing records of teams that play in crappy leagues.

You're going to have to stick to one argument, sammy. I know that's hard for your because of the shape-shifter that you are.

You're ignorant, inconsistent and a shitty debater.

Guest LOSer

This was your response.

On 7/27/2017 at 0:08 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Your just salty because the 3  Calif teams you referenced all had better credentials than STA.

You're a weakling who doesn't have an argument and knows it.

Guest LOSer
8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

That response was 100% factual and you know it.

It wasn't factual and it was a complete dodge.

And it wasn't grammatically correct.

In other words it was the sammy trifecta.

Just now, LOSer said:

It wasn't factual and it was a complete dodge.

And it wasn't grammatically correct.

In other words it was the sammy trifecta.

Statement in question: " 3  Calif teams you referenced all had better credentials than STA"

Fact:  Credentials as of 11/11/16

STA - 1 loss to Booker T Washington, which had (3) losses of its own. And sported a national rank of #188   and a state rank of #17

Now these are the credentials of the three teams you cited as beating the (3 last place) Trinity league league in the playoffs

Mission Viejo - 10-0

Rancho Cucamonga - 10-0

Centennial Corona - 1 loss to IMG which had ZERO other losses and was ranked in Top 5 nationally

Don't you ever tire of losing?  You are #semipro. 

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Statement in question: " 3  Calif teams you referenced all had better credentials than STA"

Just to be clear, the statement in question is the one where you changed the subject.

Guest LOSer
23 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Now these are the credentials of the three teams you cited as beating the (3 last place) Trinity league league in the playoffs

Mission Viejo - 10-0

Rancho Cucamonga - 10-0

Centennial Corona - 1 loss to IMG which had ZERO other losses and was ranked in Top 5 nationally

You deliver as only someone with a proven track record of incompetence could.

Credentials apparently equal just their record.

But of course this still applies:

On 7/27/2017 at 11:19 AM, LOSer said:

But you neglected to mention that those teams play in the Big VIII, Baseline and South Coast leagues.

You can't argue on one hand that the bottom of the Trinity League has bad records because they play tough schedules and then turn around and celebrate the amazing records of teams that play in crappy leagues.

You're going to have to stick to one argument, sammy. I know that's hard for your because of the shape-shifter that you are.

You still haven't answered for this, sammy.

You're an incompetent boob.

29 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Fact:  Credentials as of 11/11/16

STA - 1 loss to Booker T Washington, which had (3) losses of its own. And sported a national rank of #188   and a state rank of #17

Mission Viejo - 10-0

Rancho Cucamonga - 10-0

Don't you ever tire of losing?  You are #semipro. 

mic drop.jpg

Guest LOSer
34 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Mission Viejo - 10-0

Rancho Cucamonga - 10-0

Plant had better credentials than Centennial.

#mindblown

#sammyisabuffoon

#stillnoreactionstoyourmicdrop

Guest LOSer

STA beat 5 teams with better credentials than them in the postseason.

Dwyer (10-0)

Mater Academy (11-1)

Venice (12-0)

Plant (13-0)

Bingham (14-0)

#woah

#sammyequalspoo

#STILLnoreactionstoyourmicdrops