Utah on the Rise

Sammyswordsman

Guest LOSer

In order for sammy to have made a valid point he would've had to show that STA had a lot of talent and that they didn't go to college in record numbers and didn't go to the NFL in record numbers.

Then he would've had to show that those STA teams with all that talent didn't win a lot of games, didn't win a lot of championships and didn't have the second most Super 25 finishes.

He didn't do any of that.

He just said something and expected everybody to believe him.

His claim literally makes no sense.

11 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Ok..so in your opinion the losses to Trinity, TX; East, UT; Lakeland, FL; DBP, NJ the first time; Bellevue, WA, etc etc would not have happened if played later in the year.  I disagree, IMO of course.  Good talk, see ya out there.

DLS beats Trinity if they played again in '15...wouldn't even have to be later in the season. DLS beats East if they play later in the season, no question. Lakeland....I dunno. I think DLS played the best that they could against a superior Lakeland team. STA, Bellvue, and DBP  win no matter when the game was played.

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DLS beats Trinity if they played again in '15...wouldn't even have to be later in the season. DLS beats East if they play later in the season, no question. Lakeland....I dunno. I think DLS played the best that they could against a superior Lakeland team. STA, Bellvue, and DBP  win no matter when the game was played.

I love all of your guys certain tones..."No Question."  Ok. 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The state youve labeled as a power state.... 

I had almost forgot about sammy's incompetence.

It had been nearly 10 minutes since he did something stupid.

Thanks for the reminder.

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

1 hour ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I love all of your guys certain tones..."No Question."  Ok. 

For the record, that's not my view.

I think that DLS would have had a tough time against ET and East later in the season. 

23 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

For the record, that's not my view.

I think that DLS would have a tough time against ET and East later in the season. 

Understood....I like the banter and gauging others thoughts.  I have a high level of respect for DLS and the consistency they have displayed over the years.  I have said numerous times they are a top class program. I just think it's disrespectful to teams who have beaten them to use the time of year excuse or the "if they played again" mantra.  You know the saying...."If if's were fifths we'd all be drunk."  That's the tone I get from a lot of DLS most feverant supporters.   Every team takes L's.  DLS wasn't the better team when they played on the field, period.  

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Understood....I like the banter and gauging others thoughts.  I have a high level of respect for DLS and the consistency they have displayed over the years.  I have said numerous times they are a top class program. I just think it's disrespectful to teams who have beaten them to use the time of year excuse or the "if they played again" mantra.  You know the saying...."If if's were fifths we'd all be drunk."  That's the tone I get from a lot of DLS most feverant supporters.   Every team takes L's.  DLS wasn't the better team when they played on the field, period.  

I agree with you 100 percent. 

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

So they get blown out whenever they play a "good" team.

Seems to support my point, not yours.

I'm talking about the difference between "great" and "good" teams. Those 3 losses were to "great" teams (ie. top 100). I figured you, of all people, would be able to see that. I guess I underestimated your intelligence level.  

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

The only thing more predictable than you being a stooge is you changing the subject to STA.

There you go with the same old lame excuse of changing the subject. I used STA vs Plant and Venice as an example of "good" teams getting blown by a "great" team. No subject changing here. If you can't see the relevance of that example to the subject matter at hand then I don't know what else to tell you. 

8 hours ago, LOSer said:

Whenever the STA subject-changer is introduced, I know I've won.

You haven't won anything you dope. Referring to STA is not changing the subject. It's using an example that is relevant to the subject at hand. A lot of us use STA when we are bantering back and forth with you because it's close to home for you. How do you not get this? 

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

I'm talking about the difference between "great" and "good" teams. Those 3 losses were to "great" teams (ie. top 100).

Rancho Cucamonga and Mission Viejo were not great teams.

This is why you aren't competent to be doing this stuff.