DeSantis threatens to withold pay

Wildcat Will

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

With the FDA finally approving the vaccine gives weight for entities to enforce the vaccine..... excluding religious or medical reasons. 

Evangelicals, snake handlers, and talking in tongues will be in vogue for the loons.

Hahahaha.

bgw

Nolebull813 weeks ago: "It's experimental!"

(It isn't)

Nolebull813 last week: "Alright, but it's not approved!"

(It is)

Nolebull813 yesterday: "OK, but vaccines don't work!"

(They do)

🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 9:07 PM, Troll said:

Unfortunately that might be better

than getting your numbers,

from the CDC.

🤷‍♂️

PS: CDC Caught Falsifying Data?

BTW: image.png.19773a7df735ece0d31dd5f7b40b4289.png

I…do…NOT TRUST…any of these scientists or doctors, or basically anyone that has dedicated their life to these fields. 8-10 years of specialized higher education and another decade+ of training don’t mean A DAMN THING!

If I get the rona wu flu IT IS MY RIGHT to drink a gallon of ivermectin, snort some essential oils, and shoot up hydroxychloriquine between my toes to cure myself because I DID MY RESEARCH.

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I…do…NOT TRUST…any of these scientists or doctors, or basically anyone that has dedicated their life to these fields. 8-10 years of specialized higher education and another decade+ of training don’t mean A DAMN THING!

If I get the rona wu flu IT IS MY RIGHT to drink a gallon of ivermectin, snort some essential oils, and shoot up hydroxychloriquine between my toes to cure myself because I DID MY RESEARCH.

did you listen to the Surgeon General  ???

you know,

For your marching orders...

image.thumb.png.839937f1433486736b83975cd8e84791.png

PS: Science 👍

On 8/25/2021 at 1:38 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Me weeks ago: "masks are experimental!"   (they are)

Me last week: "Alright I'll take the jab, but it's not approved!"  (It is not)

me yesterday: "OK, the vaccines don't work!"  (They don't)

🤡💩

👍

PS: the World:  Breakthru cases everywhere. (they are) 👌

💩💩

BTW: Flinch Science  Flinch... LOL 💩💩💩

On 8/25/2021 at 10:14 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

With the FDA finally approving the vaccine gives weight for entities to enforce the vaccine..... excluding religious or medical reasons. 

Evangelicals, snake handlers, and talking in tongues will be in vogue for the loons.

Hahahaha.

bgw

Did You make ALL this up...

yerself ??? Haha...🤣🤣🤣

PS: Did you happen to factor in...?????

a) There is no approved vaccine available (go ask yer doc 👨‍⚕️ fer 1 LOL)

b) The FDA is REQUIRED to HALT and Revoke any "experimental" approvals...when there IS. 🤔

c) I wouldn't hold yer breath on those "new labels",  once they slap em on the bottle, they ARE in fact liable. 😲

d) Chemical companies don't want approval, just distribution and immunity is fine for them. 👍

e) There are NO religious or medical exclusions, in many of the latest forced edicts. 🙄

F for Fail) The WEIGHT falls on BOTH the public AND dem chemical pushers....Now that you THINK the good ole Gov has "approved" something....

BTW: Good Morning 🤓

• Haha 1

A judge just struck down Gov. DeSantis' mask mandates ban, saying he didn't have the power to order it

A judge ruled that Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis overstepped his authority when he issued an executive order to ban mask mandates in the state, the Associated Press reported on Friday.

Schools may impose mask mandates, Leon County Circuit Judge John Cooper said, and agreed with parents who filed the lawsuit saying the mask ban was unconstitutional.

Cooper said DeSantis' order was "without legal authority," per the AP.

image.png.48c1251c742856e0a17edc44f2a7e673.png

So it figures you are the moron to bite 🤣

Did you ask yer Doc yet befer ya flinched yer Anus  ???💩

Didja ? 🤣

Freakin' 💩 clowns LOLOL

also "available" means "available".....Read and LERN...🤡

PS: Labels are important 👍, now just go ahead, and read thru the rest of the quote you abridged and failed in answering 👌 maybe ponder why the "ain't quite over til it's over" muse might have some merit of it's own volition....  having nothing even to do with "me or my post" 🙄

Hope this helps 👍

BTW: what do you think they are going to do?....you know.... about all those other "experimental use" vaccines when a viable FDA approved (and labeled as such LOL) is available...

(but you should probably READ something instead of just headlines, like those emergency use approvals first 👍, so you don't wind up in brain fart spasms again, we'll let this first one here slide to help you out 👌)