DeSantis threatens to withold pay

Wildcat Will

38 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Of educators that defy his order to keep kids from wearing mask in school.

No regard for life and health of the students.

Quick question...

If you had a 12 or 13 yo kid right now...

(Regardless of whether you 'like' this particular jab or not 🙄)

Would you want them getting voicemails

Like this ???

🤔

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SibxikwtK9gN/

Just curious...🤷‍♂️

"persons 12 and older who can provide proof of their date of birth can receive a Pfizer vaccine without parental consent."

"Hey guess what kiddies...you can be yer ownz adult like type person"...

...no (real) "adult" required.

🤓

PS: How many 12 yo's couldn't use a new bike  with dat $$$ $100 Hundy ...

I wonder...they 'should' be eligible...right? 🤔

BTW: Those are the gov's kids anyways  ??? 🤪

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, MJames said:

Just when you think you've heard everything, along comes this dangerous clown.

100%... The bad thing is this Trump clone, without his idol's baggage, checks all the boxes : little league World Series, Yale baseball star, Harvard Law, Navy Seal, Iraq, Guantanamo, Bronze Star, pretty wife, cute kids. He wants to be the next President and is banking on Trump supporters to cement his base. He's criss-crossed Florida dozens of times recently firing up the "Believers."  Only Trump himself stands in the way for a 2024 run.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sarasota becomes first Trump county to defy DeSantis on school masks

By a 3-2 vote that came late Friday night, Sarasota’s board became the sixth in Florida to mandate masks and the first in a GOP-county to defy state laws blocking local Covid-19 requirements. Parents and local residents showed up in droves to protest the decision, telling the board they were “disgusted” and “mad as heck” over their “medical tyranny” during a tense five-hour meeting where multiple people were kicked out for disruption.

Sarasota, a district enrolling nearly 43,000 students, joins Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, Palm Beach and Alachua counties in breaking rules crafted by the DeSantis administration to prevent local schools from requiring masks for students. Together, more than 1 million students attend Florida schools that are under mask mandates against the wishes of the Republican governor, who wants parents to have the ultimate say on face coverings.

• Thanks 1

If masks really work and you were concerned about your kid catching Covid then just send your kid to school in a mask and not have other people forced to go by your rules.

DeSantis is simply saying that these tyrannical rules should not be running rampant in our school system. 

Send your kid in a fucking mask. They will be safe. Fauci and CNN promise. But your lifestyle shouldn’t spill over on someone else. 

And I wouldn’t believe one fucking outlet anymore. They have been lying through their teeth. The “whistle blower” that lied about the numbers got busted for fraud. I posted a video of a health director straight up saying that if you had Covid in hospice about to die you were listed as a Covid death. All the numbers are lies and inflated on purpose for fear and control. 

how sick and fucking stupid do you have to be to wear a mask and be fully vaccinated and still think people can give you Covid. You dumb fucking sheep. Aren’t you ready for your anal swab again?  Just do whatever your masters say

On 8/11/2021 at 3:58 PM, dan in daytona said:

100%... The bad thing is this Trump clone, without his idol's baggage, checks all the boxes : little league World Series, Yale baseball star, Harvard Law, Navy Seal, Iraq, Guantanamo, Bronze Star, pretty wife, cute kids. He wants to be the next President and is banking on Trump supporters to cement his base. He's criss-crossed Florida dozens of times recently firing up the "Believers."  Only Trump himself stands in the way for a 2024 run.  

For the record, Ron DeSantis is not nor has he ever been a SEAL.

He was JAG if I recall correctly. But he was not an actual member of the SEAL teams or a graduate of their training program.

• Thanks 2

The irony could fill the Grand Canyon with just the left wingers on here criticizing Desantis when you voted for and align yourself ideologically with people who kill babies, open the borders for crime and disease, erase God and Jesus, and replace them with gays and trannies, defund our police and support domestic terrorist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter. 

You gotta be sick in the head to consciously vote for all of that. And you have the audacity to criticize DeSantis because he has an R next to his name? 

pieces of shit that collectively make up the entire pile of shit 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

40 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That’s why I only believe Facebook memes from random people that “do their own research,” and whatever I see on Reddit.

I’m no sheep!

No one does that. Look up Rebekah Jones. Look up Orlando Health lying about deaths. Look up health directors who intentionally inflate the numbers for power and control. 

This stuff isn’t even near the fringe. It’s all common knowledge. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, DownSouth said:

That’s why I only believe Facebook memes from random people that “do their own research,” and whatever I see on Reddit.

I’m no sheep!

Unfortunately that might be better

than getting your numbers,

from the CDC.

🤷‍♂️

PS: CDC Caught Falsifying Data?

BTW: image.png.19773a7df735ece0d31dd5f7b40b4289.png

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

You gotta be sick in the head to consciously vote for all of that. And you have the audacity to criticize DeSantis because he has an R next to his name? 

I criticize Desantis because he's a dipshit at worst or a panderer to dipshits at best.

Our state is among the worst in the country for COVID and he has done everything he can to make sure that nobody does anything about it.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I can't criticize because I'm a dipshit at best, and a provider of Anus shit all day.

👍

Our state is among the worst in the country for COVID ...

REEEEEALLY ? LOL...

says who ?

PS: You must have JUST missed it ...

image.png.19773a7df735ece0d31dd5f7b40b4289.png

💩

💩

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The irony could fill the Grand Canyon with just the left wingers on here criticizing Desantis when you voted for and align yourself ideologically with people who kill babies, open the borders for crime and disease, erase God and Jesus, and replace them with gays and trannies, defund our police and support domestic terrorist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter. 

pieces of shit that collectively make up the entire pile of shit 

Hey Neanderthal man, craw back under that rock. No if's and's or but's you're one dumbass simpleton. The crime is your offspring are more than likey to follow.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Hey Neanderthal man, craw back under that rock. No if's and's or but's you're one dumbass simpleton. The crime is your offspring are more than likey to follow.

I wish we could trade pieces of shit like you who hate this country for immigrants who love America and would assimilate into our culture and values. 

That’s the type of net benefit immigration reform we desperately need 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1