DeSantis threatens to withold pay

Wildcat Will

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wish we could trade pieces of shit like you who hate this country for immigrants who love America and would assimilate into our culture and values. 

The feeling is mututal.

I'd gladly exchange you for Khan and his family.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/08/afghanistan-taliban-escape/619863/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Remember they voted for a gay meth head to lead them, so think about that when they question anyone else’s leadership skills 😂

I'm amused that this is the best that you can do.

Even the most deluded clowns can't come up with solid reasons to defend DeSantis' actions. They instead have bring to up someone who hasn't been seen or heard from in almost 2 years.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Only with you and your ilk 

They are popular by practically any standard.

Americans back tough rules and mask mandates to protect the common good

An overwhelming 72%-28% of those surveyed by USA TODAY and Ipsos called mask mandates "a matter of health and safety," not an infringement on personal liberty. By 61%-39%, they endorsed requiring vaccinations except for those with a medical or religious exemption.

Majority of adults call for local mask mandates: poll

A majority of adults said local, state and federal health officials should implement mask mandates for public spaces, according to a poll released Wednesday, as the COVID-19 delta variant continues to wreak havoc in states across the country.

A Politico-Morning Consult poll determined that 69 percent of American adults supported local mask requirements, while 31 percent said local officials should avoid mask mandates. 

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Just another example of dumbass Nolebull813 denying reality so he can never change his opinions, ever.

It's funny but getting sadder by the day.

But even if it was popular in the mainstream then wouldn’t the people choosing to wear the masks be enough? 

And if it’s about health and safety then why would you open the borders to violent criminals, disease and destruction? That’s hypocritical of epic proportions. 

Bringing in unvetted foreigners that could be dangerous and carrying diseases is the opposite of health and safety 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

But even if it was popular in the mainstream then wouldn’t the people choosing to wear the masks be enough? 

This has already been explained, numbnuts.

👇

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Masks are meant to help slow the spread of the virus. If people just opt-out then it defeats the purpose, dipshit.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

And if it’s about health and safety then why would you open the borders to violent criminals, disease and destruction? That’s hypocritical of epic proportions.

Nolebull813 has moved on from his banging-the-table certitude to the asking rhetorical questions part of his routine.

This is my favorite.

A complete changing of the subject with a lie about immigration.

chef's kiss - Dictionary.com

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nolebull813 says something stupid and false.

He's corrected by the facts.

He then tries to pivot by saying something stupid and false about something else.

Rinse, repeat.

No I just think it’s funny that health and safety are the reason to trample our civil liberties but that standard doesn’t apply to other policies that directly affect health and safety in a negative manner 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I just think it’s funny that health and safety are the reason to trample our civil liberties but that standard doesn’t apply to other policies that directly affect health and safety in a negative manner 

Yes, that's the lie that you've crafted to try to wiggle out of your previous lie about the popularity of mask mandates.

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Mask mandates *are* popular.

27 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They are popular by practically any standard.

those surveyed by USA TODAY

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is my favorite.

with a lie about immigration.

chef's kiss - Dictionary.com

13 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nolebull813 says something stupid and false.

He then tries to pivot by saying something stupid and false about something else.

Rinse, repeat.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, that's the lie that you've crafted to try to wiggle out of your previous lie about the popularity of mask mandates.

PSSSSssssst.............

You are starting to flinch,

really hard again. 👍

Try not to pull an Anus muscle there...👌

PS: Perhaps you should try changing your dress...

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies - American Horror Story GIF - Kathy Bates  American Horror Story Lies - Discover & Share GIFs

💩

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

With the FDA finally approving the vaccine gives weight for entities to enforce the vaccine..... excluding religious or medical reasons. 

Evangelicals, snake handlers, and talking in tongues will be in vogue for the loons.

Hahahaha.

bgw

I’m all 3 of those. I’m an Evangelical snake handler who talks in tongues 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bringing in unvetted foreigners that could be dangerous and carrying diseases is the opposite of health and safety 

Hell, you are unvetted. All the lies you tell, kind of like someone else we know. With a world of info at your fingertips, you remain ignorant and now we know it is by choice.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I wish we could trade pieces of shit like you who hate this country for immigrants who love America and would assimilate into our culture and values. 

Since discovering this fine website a couple years ago I've never seen anyone left or right post that they hated America. But you, the board imbecile, continually throws it out there like it's true. You're not a patriot by any sence of its meaning. Just a delusional little man growing increasingly paranoid as the world around you changes, adapts, and moves on. Like Neanderthal Man before you: your fate and those of your brethren are preordained. A mere fly on a donkey's ass as the circus of life travels onward.  

• Haha 2