Where' s Sammy?

hardhit1

Where's Sammy?

Its been brought to my attention that the tiers are now defunct/bankrupt due to low participation the last 2 weeks.

Week 4 tiers have had the most viewers and posters in 2 weeks when Sammy was playing nice. The following 2 weeks were divisive amongst our large following🤣

I understand Sammy tripped and sprained his foot. GSB & Test are tickling his toes to recovery sending text messages to Nolebull and some video's . 

Sammy's tiers are based on Calpreps ratings which currently has 10 CA teams in the top 40 nationally. Who really believes that other than the one CA who did not hear the question?

This board is fun but some of the fun has run. Let's get back to fun again. We should all respect your states threads.

Thanks 

Hardhit1 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Where's Sammy?

Its been brought to my attention that the tiers are now defunct/bankrupt due to low participation the last 2 weeks.

Week 4 tiers have had the most viewers and posters in 2 weeks when Sammy was playing nice. The following 2 weeks were divisive amongst our large following🤣

I understand Sammy tripped and sprained his foot. GSB & Test are tickling his toes to recovery sending text messages to Nolebull and some video's . 

Sammy's tiers are based on Calpreps ratings which currently has 10 CA teams in the top 40 nationally. Who really believes that other than the one CA who did not hear the question?

This board is fun but some of the fun has run. Let's get back to fun again. We should all respect your states threads.

Thanks 

Hardhit1 

Hopefully he's gone for good. Dude is a cancer and a troll. 

And he's still here, and on local boards.....ranting about Folsom still lol

What a space case that dude is

Capture.JPG

12 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Awe he's not bad at all.... actually a good dude 😀

Anyone that lives 300 plus miles away from a public school they haven't nothing to do with, trolling multiple forums daily, just to see if they're mentioned, has major issues. 

Dude needs meds. I own him too. He's still mad his school busted 1 nut in a decade. It likely gets them another quarterfinals patch for their jackets!

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

Anyone that lives 300 plus miles away from a public school they haven't nothing to do with, trolling multiple forums daily, just to see if they're mentioned, has major issues. 

Dude needs meds. I own him too. He's still mad his school busted 1 nut in a decade. It likely gets them another quarterfinals patch for their jackets!

Sounds like you are Describing Yourself…. 🤣🤣

Hopefully you cleaned your Bathroom after Crapping all over yourself on Friday Night…. 31-10…. 🤣🤣🤣

C10EBA19-8539-4CFA-B233-9E898BB7C9CF.gif.983cd79eaa398f87e64c122e757d775d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, hardhit1 said:

Where's Sammy?

Thanks 

Hardhit1 

Sammy's gone, baby.  Time gave him perspective, and perspective gave him a chance to see pathologic behavior.

You might miss him, but too many others think the Board's better w/o him.  the nays have it.

No amt of tickling will change that.  lol

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Testadura said:

You might miss him, but too many others think the Board's better w/o him.  the nays have it.

Agreed. Good bye to him. Never come back. 

Actually- he can come back when Servite is good again past this. Judging from their past performance, it will be another decade. 

Quarterfinal champs. 

you left out the racist component in your proposition:

If Servite is good but it has adolescents who say "some" things in the pep-squad section, and if Sammy doesn't take full responsibility, then he may not come back.

I don't think Sammy can agree to that.  And when it happens 5 years from now, i don't think our Stalinists' NKVD will honor your deal.  he must be decrapitated.

just find someone else to do the Tiers.  Reggid is very smart and patient and a good speller.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Have you ever wondered if Finkel is Einhorn and Einhorn is Finkel?? 🤔

sometimes

but i'm confused and not at peace; so, that should come as no surprise.  now it makes some sense--i share personality fluidity with a man who owes an apology?  does it matter from whom the apology comes?

4 minutes ago, Testadura said:

sometimes

but i'm confused and not at peace; so, that should come as no surprise.  now it makes some sense--i share personality fluidity with a man who owes an apology?  does it matter from whom the apology comes?

You never crossed my mind when I posted my question 

• Haha 1