SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. (Highlights)

imaGoodBoyNow

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final

@I AM IRONMAN 

@Cossacks

really fun game to watch, I’ll post highlights when it comes out,

sucks the week they don’t got the free stream is the week It’s a real good game

@I AM IRONMANCoach sabella should ducttape footballs to the kids hands and make them go to class all day, absolutely terrible ball handling other then that , Heath RB and QB had good games 

• Thanks 2

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. & Bergen Catholic 24 Vs SHP 28
  • imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. & Bergen Catholic 38 Vs SHP 28
1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@I AM IRONMAN 

@Cossacks

really fun game to watch, I’ll post highlights when it comes out,

sucks the week they don’t got the free stream is the week It’s a real good game

@I AM IRONMANCoach sabella should ducttape footballs to the kids hands and make them go to class all day, absolutely terrible ball handling other then that , Heath RB and QB had good games 

St. Joesph and John and the pick ems get a break next week (and so do we). Eyeing SHP at DPC for game next week of out of Jersey.

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. (Highlights)

Quality win by SJR with lucky pixie dust thrown in for good measure on that 107 Fumble TD return.  OLine is getting better and Yasin is running in beast mode all good signs.  Need the QB to slow the game down and make the IQ decisions ... too many throws into double coverage etc ...great atmosphere at game ... ....

BC losing to SPP would be nuts and that loss would be only be on Vito and staff.. little Hansen is the worst coach of the Big 3 + 2 so don’t screw up Vito !!!

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

Quality win by SJR with lucky pixie dust thrown in for good measure on that 107 Fumble TD return.  OLine is getting better and Yasin is running in beast mode all good signs.  Need the QB to slow the game down and make the IQ decisions ... too many throws into double coverage etc ...great atmosphere at game ... ....

BC losing to SPP would be nuts and that loss would be only be on Vito and staff.. little Hansen is the worst coach of the Big 3 + 2 so don’t screw up Vito !!!

Yeah but big Richie hates Bergen more than anything. He might actually come up with the game plan for Junior

The game plan really shouldn't be hard. Same one from a few years ago when after beating Grayson Bergen went down to the Point and got shellacked by quick slants and out patterns. The receivers had a field day with tons of yards after the catch. DeBellis will play press coverage as usual and the only real question is whether SPP has the talent to execute those plays. Delbarton had 2 go to the house, SJR had the idea but just couldn't execute and yesterday SHP had some success with that approach. SPP just can't allow itself to get to 3rd and long too often, the pass rush is constant.