SJR 21 vs Bosco 14 Final. (Highlights)

imaGoodBoyNow

12 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

The game plan really shouldn't be hard. Same one from a few years ago when after beating Grayson Bergen went down to the Point and got shellacked by quick slants and out patterns. The receivers had a field day with tons of yards after the catch. DeBellis will play press coverage as usual and the only real question is whether SPP has the talent to execute those plays. Delbarton had 2 go to the house, SJR had the idea but just couldn't execute and yesterday SHP had some success with that approach. SPP just can't allow itself to get to 3rd and long too often, the pass rush is constant. 

That’s your biggest weakness, I’d be running TE seams and slants the whole dang game against yall

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s your biggest weakness, I’d be running TE seams and slants the whole dang game against yall

Exactly..you can't run with consistency against that front (Bosco & SJR tried) and I haven't seen an O-line yet that has been able to give their QB time to throw downfield very often because of the rush. But the middle can be had right behind the linebackers (2 of Delby's tds came on quick mid slants). Trust me, every BNU team has now had a look and they will be attempting to exploit that area of the field. Almost everyone had new QB's to begin the season, they now have their legs underneath them and have the experience so the coaching staffs can expand the playbook knowing they are single game elimination. Training wheels come off!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

Exactly..you can't run with consistency against that front (Bosco & SJR tried) and I haven't seen an O-line yet that has been able to give their QB time to throw downfield very often because of the rush. But the middle can be had right behind the linebackers (2 of Delby's tds came on quick mid slants). Trust me, every BNU team has now had a look and they will be attempting to exploit that area of the field. Almost everyone had new QB's to begin the season, they now have their legs underneath them and have the experience so the coaching staffs can expand the playbook knowing they are single game elimination. Training wheels come off!

Is Hansen still in charge of seedings?     Let’s see what bullshit he tries pulling 

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is Hansen still in charge of seedings?     Let’s see what bullshit he tries pulling 

don't know but he is still AD so you have to figure he didn't just go away. I'll take a stab though:

1)BC 2)St. Aug's 3)SHP 4)SJR 5)DBP 6)SPP  and then the rest of the field (I have no clue and don't care). 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

don't know but he is still AD so you have to figure he didn't just go away. I'll take a stab though:

1)BC 2)St. Aug's 3)SHP 4)SJR 5)DBP 6)SPP  and then the rest of the field (I have no clue and don't care). 

seeding committee cannot let St A's be #2...if all goes normal.....

1. BC  2. SJR  3. SPP 4. St A  5 DB 6. SHP 7. Delby 8. Donovan Catholic

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

seeding committee cannot let St A's be #2...if all goes normal.....

1. BC  2. SJR  3. SPP 4. St A  5 DB 6. SHP 7. Delby 8. Donovan Catholic

that's the thing it won't go normal..they will bow to the South's whining and they have cover with the #'s:

Non-Public A

Rank Team Win Loss Tie Power Points OSI UPR
1 Bergen Catholic 8 0 0 19.75 76.04 1
2 St. Augustine 7 1 0 18.75 73.14 2
3 St. Peter’s 6 2 0 15.50 67.24 3
4 St. Joseph (Mont.) 5 3 0 14.75 67.24 3.4
5 Don Bosco 4 4 0 14.63 66.3 5
6 Seton Hall Prep 6 2 0 13.88 62.81 6
7 Delbarton 4 4 0 11.63 54.1 8.2
8 Donovan Catholic 4 4 0 12.25 53.97 8.4
9 Notre Dame 4 3 0 11.29 45.71 9.8
10 Camden Catholic 6 2 0 12.38 42.19 10.4
11 Paul VI 6 2 0 12.50 41.56 11.2
12 St. John Vianney 3 5 0 8.88 42.32 11.8
13 Pope John 1 7 0 5.63 45.51 12
14 St. Joseph (Met.) 2 5 0 7.86 42.07 13.4
15 Pingry 5 2 0 9.43 33.27 14.4
16 Paramus Catholic 0 8 0 4.25 40.54 15.4

22 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

I think this will be closer to the actual.   Maybe flip SHP and Augustine’s.  You can’t ignore undefeated season. So they should host 1st round.  And probably get a Delby or SPP.   if peters pulls the upset (unlikely) this week, then they’ll move into 2 and everyone else shifts down a spot.   Bosco and Joe’s most likely with the toughest road to Met Life. Each other, then Bergen.  But SHP and Augustine’s as of now deserve the higher seeds. If I’m Bosco or Joe’s I’d rather go on the road to ply a higher seeded Augustine’s than have a rematch in 1st round 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Yes they're undefeated.

Can we play Tucci anywhere else on field

Willis is obviously RB1 and Forster  seems likes he’s almost varsity ready, 

even for next year,  will Forst sit and wait his turn with limited Carries behind Tucci. And willie or do you find some where else for Tuc to play to while Willis Forster is 1-2 punch,    Maybe play one of them on defense 

On 10/23/2021 at 3:17 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@I AM IRONMAN 

@Cossacks

really fun game to watch, I’ll post highlights when it comes out,

sucks the week they don’t got the free stream is the week It’s a real good game

@I AM IRONMANCoach sabella should ducttape footballs to the kids hands and make them go to class all day, absolutely terrible ball handling other then that , Heath RB and QB had good games 

thank you for posting the video.  clearly the Cooch never crossed the line, and lost it well before.  I confirmed with a Joes' asst coach that Joes' game plan was to wait, keep still, and benefit from Bosco's fumbles and mishaps and Ints.  

But Joes played well.  i was afraid they were the better team outright.  not really.  but they are good.  they make very few mistakes.  tough kids.  great RB.  I really like their QB.  Good D, with a very good back 7 at least against the run.

Bosco shoots itself in the foot over and over again, and against Joes, they'll lose more than they'll win if they play that way.  100 yards of penalties in 2nd half against DePaul.  lucky they still won.

fumble 1st play.  fumble on 1st-down pass a few plays later.  RB fumbles.  fumble shortly after on Joes 6.  Fumble on Joes 10-inch line (see video).  Heath wide open in flat, passing midfield, and ball batted and intercepted, leaving Joes with a short field.  Sabella's getting a lot out of them, but they're a f___up machine.

On 10/24/2021 at 9:05 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

14-point swing right there.

post the video of the "first down" at Bosco's 40 or so when Joes went for it at 4th and 1, and see the spot (1/2 yard shy).  next play that soph makes a great 45-yd run for Joes' 1st TD.  Joes got breaks galore but they took advantage.  they got a little white privilege but they nailed the opportunity, which isn't easy.  they'd get a break but they followed thru.  Respect!

7 hours ago, NJ2015 said:

I think this will be closer to the actual.   Maybe flip SHP and Augustine’s.  You can’t ignore undefeated season. So they should host 1st round.  And probably get a Delby or SPP.   if peters pulls the upset (unlikely) this week, then they’ll move into 2 and everyone else shifts down a spot.   Bosco and Joe’s most likely with the toughest road to Met Life. Each other, then Bergen.  But SHP and Augustine’s as of now deserve the higher seeds. If I’m Bosco or Joe’s I’d rather go on the road to ply a higher seeded Augustine’s than have a rematch in 1st round 

9 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

So with regards to above, if BC beats SPP this weekend I think I'm close if SPP pulls the upset they will be the 3rd seed regardless of what SJR & DBP does because of the inherent SPP bias and the power points

A613731E-1EFB-4647-AAAE-527EAAB46297.jpeg