Elias Ricks to Alabama

HurricaneNick

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Wow. It was reported both Alabama and Ohio state passed on him and all signs pointed to SC. Signing day drama is something else. Cool for Bryce and Eli to play together again. 

292E7A3B-1F99-4DD0-A8B8-B507E3B3CE21.jpeg

ER12 is gonna THRIVE over there.  Gonna be scary!

• Like 1

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Is there room for Domani? I heard they passed on Eli earlier because they didn’t have a spot for him. I’ve been told Sabans in house visit with Domani went better than expected. 

Bro this is Alabama 😂 they make room. Yes they would greyshirt a kid in a heartbeat for Domani. Ruthless game but you don’t tell 5 stars no, especially at corner. He’s 100% going to USC. I’m a diehard Gump and Ive followed his recruiting for a long time. We led forever but Riley hire and the in-home visits and local ties to USC just overpowered it. Bout to be a wave of talent crashing in at USC. Excited to see what Riley does with it. CFB is better when USC is good.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is what little dicks say when they’re scared 

It's what people say who have watched almost every down of LSU football the last 2 years......the LSU secondary was actually better at the end of the year than it was when Ricks was on the field. We will be fine.

And, feel free to prove your manhood.....if you can, blockead813.

Led lsu who some call “dbu” in interceptions as a true freshman. Started every game as a freshman and had shoulder surgery this year requiring him to miss the rest of the season. Derek stingley also had to miss the rest of the year after having foot surgery. Yikes, I guess new lsu DB’s are just fragile Lol. Elias wanted to be coached by the best and contend for a national championship. Don’t blame him for leaving the swamp. Lsu legend Corey Raymond even got out of dodge. Bad times. Another Alabama first rounder. I’m sure someone will start a thread claiming him and taking credit for his development once he goes in the first round Lol! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MD87 said:

He was the highest rated freshman CB in football the year he was healthy, you raving lunatic!   

I really don't know how......without the couple of INTs he had NO stats at all his freshman year. Had 11 solo tackles and to be honest I didn't even see those unless he tripped someone up. I didn't expect Ricks to have 30-50 Solo's. but at least be in the picture somewhere.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2020/player/365/1111788/index.html

LSU has always had physical corners who love to hit and make plays in the run game and Ricks wanted NO part of it. He cost us yards and TDs his freshman year and that's a fact......lunatic on that.

OR, you can keep watching the same 3 or 4 INTs on highlight videos.

That's alright, Gump will see what I'm talking about.

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I really don't know how......without the couple of INTs he had NO stats at all his freshman year. Had 11 solo tackles and to be honest I didn't even see those unless he tripped someone up. I didn't expect Ricks to have 30-50 Solo's. but at least be in the picture somewhere.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2020/player/365/1111788/index.html

LSU has always had physical corners who love to hit and make plays in the run game and Ricks wanted NO part of it. He cost us yards and TDs his freshman year and that's a fact......lunatic on that.

OR, you can keep watching the same 3 or 4 INTs on highlight videos.

That's alright, Gump will see what I'm talking about.

WTH?!  Kid had a 89.1 grade in single coverage, the highest among ALL Power 5 DB’s that season. Not to mention being 3rd team AA; the ONLY true freshman on any AA team!  Just stop with the irrational MD hate! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MD87 said:

WTH?!  Kid had a 89.1 grade in single coverage, the highest among ALL Power 5 DB’s that season. Not to mention being 3rd team AA; the ONLY true freshman on any AA team!  Just stop with the irrational MD hate! 

Don’t even bother. He wants his cornerback to have more solo tackles but will disregard his coverage grade. Dumb. Kind of like when he said Louisiana (entire state) receivers are proven but MD (one high school) CB’s are not. Just goes to show how logic works in his head. He knows how good Ricks is, no sense in directly addressing that racist joker. Another lswho player entered the portal today. Legendary coach left last week. New coach is faking a southern accent one day on the job. Boutte is next. Tough times. 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, MD87 said:

In the 16 games Ricks played at LSU he had 20 Solo tackles, no sacks, no tackles for loss and he really didn't do much of anything at all. 

We won't miss him all that much.......solid 7 on 7 player though, but very weak in the 11 man game.

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In the 16 games Ricks played at LSU he had 20 Solo tackles, no sacks, no tackles for loss and he really didn't do much of anything at all. 

We won't miss him all that much.......solid 7 on 7 player though, but very weak in the 11 man game.

Anti-MD bias or insanity? Which is it? To say that the AA selection committee’s opinion is better formed than yours would be a gross understatement.  

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Don’t even bother. 

Good advice, nicky.

I've seen all the great LSU Corners play and the great SEC corners.

Sorry, your guy doesn't cut the mustard. Maybe Saban can toughen him up, but if Rick's doesn't have the mentality to want to knock someone's lights out he just doesn't have it. 

You can post more photos though!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Good advice, nicky.

I've seen all the great LSU Corners play and the great SEC corners.

Sorry, your guy doesn't cut the mustard. Maybe Saban can toughen him up, but if Rick's doesn't have the mentality to want to knock someone's lights out he just doesn't have it. 

You can post more photos though!

That’s ok junior. You’ll be on here spewing the N word and Elias will go in the first round. It’s a cruel world isn’t it? Takes a racist retard to claim an All American is over rated but hey! That is what you are!