#helpisontheway

Wosinc

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Screenshot please. You need an account and no one is signing up for the failing fake New York Times 

Doesn't really say much we don't already know. The story centers around the kids from the Bronx who went there and where they are now and what went on. Same stuff the others have said, no money, no food, housing was transient and sometime there wasn't any, school was they were basically given a sign on for an online school but they weren't monitored so most didn't even bother etc...The one kid who talked his buddies in the Bronx to come to COF is in a mental institution

And help is on the way seems to be the company line they kept telling them to keep them  

There is some somewhat interesting stuff on the investigation though..

Still, in August, Gov. Mike DeWine, a Republican, citing “red flags about the school’s operations,” directed the Ohio Department of Education to investigate. That investigation is expected to end soon.

But the state has limited tools to act because Bishop Sycamore is a nonchartered, non-tax-supported school. These schools do not receive any public dollars and are subject to few regulations because they declare “truly held religious beliefs.”

Bishop Sycamore reported to the state that its enrollment in 2020-21 was three students. This year it said it was one.

“They were just trying to field a football team and use this non-tax, nonpublic status as a vehicle,” said Bill Phillis, executive director of the Ohio Coalition for Equity and Adequacy of School Funding. “It wouldn’t matter if they had three kids or 3,000 — nobody is going to check on them.”

At the end of the day they are investigating a school that only had 3 kids registered in 2020 and only 1 kid (Petersons Kid) registered this year. SO really what is the Ohio Dept of Ed going to do?  nothing,  what can they do? Technically all the other kids were just kids/adults that just showed up to play basically club football (under false pretenses) .. At this point it would really be up to the players or parents to sue BS for defrauding them or if the police want to investigate some kind of fraud on them but eh... I would think a state prosecutor will just settle with the thing being over and not try and fight that fight..got bigger fish to fry 

The Ohio Department of Education report is in.  No evidence the "school" enrolled any students or had a physical location.  Governor has referred the case to the Attorney General for further investigation.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/high-school/hs-football/ohio-bishop-sycamore-investigation-results/95-1e804908-1d36-4cf0-aa11-3305c9699cb3

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Severino said:

The Ohio Department of Education report is in.  No evidence the "school" enrolled any students or had a physical location.  Governor has referred the case to the Attorney General for further investigation.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/high-school/hs-football/ohio-bishop-sycamore-investigation-results/95-1e804908-1d36-4cf0-aa11-3305c9699cb3

In a statement, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine said that he has tasked Attorney General Dave Yost with determining whether criminal charges should be filed.

“This report confirms numerous disturbing allegations regarding Bishop Sycamore. There is no evidence that the ‘school’ enrolled students this year, had a physical location for classes to meet, employed teachers, nor offered any academic program meeting minimum standards," DeWine said.

“Ohio families should be able to count on the fact that our schools educate students and don’t exist in name only as a vehicle to play high school sports. When an Ohio student goes to school, they deserve a quality education to prepare them for success in the future.

“I am today asking Attorney General Yost and other offices with jurisdiction to determine whether the alleged deception by Bishop Sycamore violated any civil or criminal laws. I intend to work with the Department of Education and legislative leaders to implement the recommendations contained in this thorough report.”

The full report. It's very thorough

http://education.ohio.gov/getattachment/Topics/Ohio-Education-Options/Private-Schools/Non-Chartered-Non-Tax-School-Information/bishop-sycamore-report.pdf

Basically as some of all said from beginning .. there is no school.. 

This report lays it out pretty good from the beginning starting on page 8

In the report the state will hold the parents (of those under 18) responsible for not sending their kids to an accredited school.. I.e... truant and may face charges

There is a lot of proven fraud in the report, not only from BS to the kids/parents but what looks to be very fraudulent filings they made to try and get charter with the state.  I am sure the state will take action on these guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Severino said:

Just further confirmation that you and GardenStateBaller were lying about everything all along.

How will it end?  Badly.  Very badly.

Unfortunately Peterson is gonna fall on the axe for the school stuff. "Slick" Johnson was smart enough that his name doesn't appear on any of the school filings and stuff like that the state can charge fraud on.. Johnson can can say I was snookered too as I was only hired as a football coach.  He walks with nothing but an eviction from an apartment complex.. hell he even had them fire him. smooth man smooth.. set ole Rev Peterson up as the fall guy..  Now there's a documentary for you. 

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Unfortunately Peterson is gonna fall on the axe for the school stuff. "Slick" Johnson was smart enough that his name doesn't appear on any of the school filings and stuff like that the state can charge fraud on.. Johnson can can say I was snookered too as I was only hired as a football coach.  He walks with nothing but an eviction from an apartment complex.. hell he even had them fire him. smooth man smooth.. set ole Rev Peterson up as the fall guy..  Now there's a documentary for you. 

Before I thought Peterson was a rube being taken for a ride by Johnson, but he's pretty actively involved in the scam.  I guess some guys will do anything to surround their kid with an All-Star team to make them look good.  Where have we heard that before?

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is any of this new breaking news? Curious to see how it ends 

Nah, we all already knew you, GSB, PGL, Imagoodboynow, USA Academy, Bishop Sycamore and Life Christian Academy are a full circus worth of clowns. 

Nothing groundbreaking really. We broke this story on here though. Just like USA Academy. We started calling you clowns out almost the minute we saw the bullshit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Severino said:

Before I thought Peterson was a rube being taken for a ride by Johnson, but he's pretty actively involved in the scam.  I guess some guys will do anything to surround their kid with an All-Star team to make them look good.  Where have we heard that before?

Anyone involved with this mess knew what it was. Us that weren't anywhere near involved did with quickness. 

We literally had a guy on here so involved with it that he told us he was posting live from their indoor practice facility seeing ballers play and go to class but was unable to show photographs or video likenesses of any of it, all while on a family vacation. Also just so happens to be the guy that got them lined up for that ESPN game. All for his own special love of the game. 

What game that is... No clue. Damn sure ain't football 

Lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We literally had a guy on here so involved with it that he told us he was posting live from their indoor practice facility seeing ballers play and go to class but was unable to show photographs or video likenesses of any of it, all while on a family vacation. Also just so happens to be the guy that got them lined up for that ESPN game. All for his own special love of the game. 

What game that is... No clue. Damn sure ain't football 

Lol

Let's be precise: he was on VACA.

• Haha 3