Reason #1 why you can't take star ratings and recruiting services serious.

Ga96

It's interesting when someone lies to cover for their lies.

First claiming that he never said Northwestern didn't bail....

57 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Never said Northwestern didn't bail, golfalice......

And then immediately pivoting to insinuating that Northwestern didn't bail and that the St. Frances Academy game was part of some transfer ploy.

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Tell us all who STA has lined up this year????...oh yeah, lets wait 4-5 months to find out.

Of course there's no truth to it whatsoever.

It's also interesting how RedZone bailed on the whole "proof" claims right away when his narrative was shattered. 

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

STA was raking in transfers when Northwestern was on the schedule, you dumbass....

STA would have been fine playing Northwestern with what they had at the end of 2020.

Fuck!

Fuck is right.  Should STA have used 19 year old grads on that end of ‘20 season too for ‘21?  

Stop the presses… STA received transfers last season.  Wait, not because it’s common in SoFL and they historically receive many… no 2021 was different.  
They loaded up for MNW!  

South Broward sucks.

“But check #34 Gilligan’s Island” “but STA loaded up for MNW” “maybe W Monroe should have played… oops wait.”

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody has said that a team that was on STA's schedule wasn't on the schedule.

You're crumbling before our eyes.

We said that St. Frances Academy was added because Northwestern dropped out. You have consistently lied about this in order to push your other lie about transfers.

You have been so thoroughly destroyed on this that even Nolebull813 probably feels some pity.

RedZone never lies........St Francis was NOT on the original schedule.

And, how many total transfers did STA bring in this past off season?

17, 18, 19 or 20?

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

RedZone never lies........

A list of RedZone lies in this thread.

👇

7 hours ago, RedZone said:

The math is terrible.....

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

My post was 100% accurate....

If STA had every year what they had at the beginning of this year they would have produced 15 NFL players. lol

...........STA had nothing at the beginning of this year.

I never said that,

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

You didn't have shit this off season and had to wait to pipe in 20 transfers before deciding to play an OOS game vs St Francis.  It's all documented. Pull that up.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

That was suppose to be your "big game"......Wait, it was a very very prosperous off season>insert St Francis!

No one believes you....you don't even believe yourself!

I can follow timelines.........

Never said Northwestern didn't bail, golfalice......

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

STA will be one of the last Super Powers to announce their "BIG GAME" this year too....depends what they rake in this off season.

STA was raking in transfers when Northwestern was on the schedule, you dumbass....

STA would have been fine playing Northwestern with what they had at the end of 2020.

......had STA had their team built they would have had St Francis on the schedule to start off with........

Tell us all who STA has lined up this year????...oh yeah, lets wait 4-5 months to find out.

With apologies to @Atticus Finchor other if already linked… 

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2021/11/9/22757052/usf-college-football-recruiting-star-rankings-signing-day-info-news-average-nfl-draft-trends

For those that can focus on the full article, it magnifies the 5 star rating success of being drafted.  The author also shared a point value to accentuate the success of 5 stars vs the other star ratings in terms of higher draft round (greater success of making roster or staying on one).  

It’s not perfect… one example is the 2014 5 star composite rating for WR’s that I’ve attached.   Of those four, only Dupre was drafted (7th round) and combined NFL game history of the top 4 is Dupre was on a roster for one game and did not catch a pass.  

Number 5 on the list (a composite 4 star) Josh Malone was drafted in the 4th round and has NFL receptions… not a ton but multiple.  

DFDBC0B3-4505-41C4-9EC4-6FE8605F0E55.png

36 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

With apologies to @Atticus Finchor other if already linked… 

https://www.thedailystampede.com/2021/11/9/22757052/usf-college-football-recruiting-star-rankings-signing-day-info-news-average-nfl-draft-trends

For those that can focus on the full article, it magnifies the 5 star rating success of being drafted.  The author also shared a point value to accentuate the success of 5 stars vs the other star ratings in terms of higher draft round (greater success of making roster or staying on one).  

It’s not perfect… one example is the 2014 5 star composite rating for WR’s that I’ve attached.   Of those four, only Dupre was drafted (7th round) and combined NFL game history of the top 4 is Dupre was on a roster for one game and did not catch a pass.  

Number 5 on the list (a composite 4 star) Josh Malone was drafted in the 4th round and has NFL receptions… not a ton but multiple.  

DFDBC0B3-4505-41C4-9EC4-6FE8605F0E55.png

When you start throwing numbers out instead of opinions it blows up most narratives on this board.

Speedy’s senior season (2013 Edna Karr).  

I found the OOS mention quite interesting from the local LA sportswriter.   I assume he was hoping for more in a 2013 OOS opponent than  2012 Plant, but he saw the MNC formula a year prior, so who knows.  

You see folks OOS games matter to at least the serious posters here with a “national” slant.   From local sportswriters to posters here from around the nation.  

If OOS and quality matchups ain’t your thing… perhaps you’re in the wrong forum.  State forum threads are cool too.  

For the OOS games mean shit and it’s for feel good and experience crowd, I suggest a sticky thread at the top.  

48E3229C-9384-4F24-80C6-EB7926FC3CD7.jpeg

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Speedy’s senior season (2013 Edna Karr).  

I found the OOS mention quite interesting from the local LA sportswriter.   I assume he was hoping for more in a 2013 OOS opponent than  2012 Plant, but he saw the MNC formula a year prior, so who knows.  

You see folks OOS games matter to at least the serious posters here with a “national” slant.   From local sportswriters to posters here from around the nation.  

If OOS and quality matchups ain’t your thing… perhaps you’re in the wrong forum.  State forum threads are cool too.  

For the OOS games mean shit and it’s for feel good and experience crowd, I suggest a sticky thread at the top.  

48E3229C-9384-4F24-80C6-EB7926FC3CD7.jpeg

Seek help!