Thompson is looking for games August 19th and 26th? This is funny stuff read this.

HooverOutlaw

43 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama website post this then very soon GSB and Nolebull jump on it like dog on a bone. Nolebull works for GSB. This proves it. Why would a guy in Florida care who Ware County Ga plays or Thompson. 

LOL. 

I was emailed this by a friend who is a Thompson fan.  

You are deranged big guy. Ware posted on the FHSAA site that they needed a game. I seen the Thompson stuff on Twitter. So I simply screen shot the Ware info to the Alabama Twitter handle. 

You are delusional. It’s fucking high school football. It’s not insider stock trading. Calm down and shut the fuck up. THIS PROVES IT!!!!!! AH HA!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!! YOUR GOING DOWN!!!!!! 😂

He was trying to help Hoover secure a national game and they said no to everything and ended up with Jackson-Olin. Lol. 

“He screen shot a classified ad of the Florida High School site and posted to an Alabama HSFB Twitter handle!!!”

He works for PGL!!! They are cutting him checks as we speak!!! Oh no, he just deposited the money into his account!!! Now he’s buying something with the money!!! Now he’s enjoying what he purchased!!! 

somebody please stop it!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama website post this then very soon GSB and Nolebull jump on it like dog on a bone. Nolebull works for GSB. This proves it. Why would a guy in Florida care who Ware County Ga plays or Thompson. 

LOL. 

Camden has some open dates.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

“He screen shot a classified ad of the Florida High School site and posted to an Alabama HSFB Twitter handle!!!”

He works for PGL!!! They are cutting him checks as we speak!!! Oh no, he just deposited the money into his account!!! Now he’s buying something with the money!!! Now he’s enjoying what he purchased!!! 

somebody please stop it!!! 😫😫😫😫😫

We know for sure you are being told what to do like pimp does a ho.

You are not the pimp in this deal.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thompson won’t play any top teams. They absolutely refused to even host them. 

Hoover specifically ducked Collins Hill and Buford. They were looking for an Alpharetta type team. 

Alabama teams aren’t in the mood to challenge themselves. 

I told the board a year ago Thompson fans said they would not play any out of state teams. No news here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Thompson won’t play any top teams. They absolutely refused to even host them. 

Hoover specifically ducked Collins Hill and Buford. They were looking for an Alpharetta type team. 

Alabama teams aren’t in the mood to challenge themselves. 

Your problem is you believe anything you are told like it is the gospel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

LOL. 

He should be banned.....I put him back on ignore permanently!

Pathological liar and sleeps with scammers!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s because the teams get exponentially better once they cross state lines 

We disagree on a lot but I like playing out of state games. I have enjoyed going to several trips to Georgia,   Dallas, Tulsa Ok, South Carolina to play Byrnes etc. The real issue here is not Hoover it should be Thompson . Hoover has played more OOS teams  as public school than any school I know of. Thompson has only been over 150 miles from Alabaster just 2 or 3 times and played in South Alabama.  Your posting should be about Thompson not Hoover.  Thompson has never been out of state period to play a game or had a decent say top 500 team to even come to Alabaster.

They played Godby Fl in 2016 in Mobile Godby was terrible that year.

They played Hapeville Charter at Alabaster in 2017. I doubt hapeville was a top 300 team nationally that year. Hoover beat Thompson 3 scores in the playoffs that year.

29 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

We disagree on a lot but I like playing out of state games. I have enjoyed going to several trips to Georgia,   Dallas, Tulsa Ok, South Carolina to play Byrnes etc. The real issue here is not Hoover it should be Thompson . Hoover has played more OOS teams  as public school than any school I know of. Thompson has only been over 150 miles from Alabaster just 2 or 3 times and played in South Alabama.  Your posting should be about Thompson not Hoover.  Thompson has never been out of state period to play a game or had a decent say top 500 team to even come to Alabaster.

They played Godby Fl in 2016 in Mobile Godby was terrible that year.

They played Hapeville Charter at Alabaster in 2017. I doubt hapeville was a top 300 team nationally that year. Hoover beat Thompson 3 scores in the playoffs that year.

Ware is willing to play Thompson. Lol. Let’s see if Thompson steps up. 

On 1/27/2022 at 3:51 PM, Ga96 said:

Those billy goats are only a georgia team by location. If it went by roster the goats would be a national academy.

You once again prove how little you know.  You might ought to stick to Lowndes where you get something right every now and again.  As the saying goes, tis better to be thought an idiot than to type your foolishness and prove it the way you do in every post you make.

On 1/27/2022 at 4:25 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Fred you follow me around on this board like lost puppy.

Hard not to when you start more threads with Grayson or Gwinnett in them than the Grayson/Gwinnett guys do.  You bring us into almost any discussion you can while trying to bring us down.  When I log in and see a notification you've replied on one of my threads or mentioned me by name, it gets old.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Hard not to when you start more threads with Grayson or Gwinnett in them than the Grayson/Gwinnett guys do.  You bring us into almost any discussion you can while trying to bring us down.  When I log in and see a notification you've replied on one of my threads or mentioned me by name, it gets old.

It is like a drug habit you can't control yourself. I have gotten more post out of you than anybody on the forum. If it is old why do you keep a daily track of what I'm posting then? 

Lol You need to check into a rehab program for posting on message boards.

You are like a jilted lover off a soap opera.