Favorite 2 and 22 jerseys

golfaddict1

6 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

22 was always my football number (also wore 11 sometimes). When I was little met Dwight Hicks and has always been my favorite 49er so I gravitated to it. And then when Perry Tuttle was on the cover of SI it cemented it 😂.

22 Will the Thrill

2 Jeter

28AB73BE-8ADC-43B9-98D8-6035AB868023.jpeg

602D8ACF-DB99-4322-89D3-F5B139799E1C.jpeg

70082C3A-1512-4BB3-832E-3C4011A10C77.jpeg

Why do lefties have the smoothest fricking swings?  Will sure had one.  So effortless with torque.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OldTerrapin said:

My 2's.. Freddie Patek, Mitch Richmond and Roberto Alomar

My 22's...  Will the Thrill, Rolando Blackman, Jim Palmer

Solid list. Mitch Richmond was a goddamn stud when he was with the Dubs. Hugely underrated.

And my old man being a Sparrows Point native and huge birds fan all I heard growing up was about the greatness Palmer.

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Solid list. Mitch Richmond was a goddamn stud when he was with the Dubs. Hugely underrated.

And my old man being a Sparrows Point native and huge birds fan all I heard growing up was about the greatness Palmer.

I know Palmer and I followed Mitch and Rolando at KSU 😉

funny story on how I know Palmer.. I was working at Town & Country Nissan and the owner Richard Sammis was a huge jock sniffer, He would give cars to athletes all the time to drive as demo's. Palmer used to bring his back trashed every time.. He would leave crap in them like tennis balls etc.. I would sell the shit. One time he left a pair of dirty underwear and I sold them sum bitches for $200.. I shit you not

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

First two that came to mind:

2 - Alex English

22 - Bob Hayes

I knew you wouldn't disappoint :)  

English was a scoring machine... and Bob Hayes ?!!!!

Before Turbo boost (Tyreek Hill)

... and Willie Gault, Skeets Nehemiah, Johnny Lam Jones, etc Olympic speed on the gridiron.  

There was Bob "Bullet" Hayes !!!    Google him young brethren on the track and on the gridiron field.   

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

I know Palmer and I followed Mitch and Rolando at KSU 😉

funny story on how I know Palmer.. I was working at Town & Country Nissan and the owner Richard Sammis was a huge jock sniffer, He would give cars to athletes all the time to drive as demo's. Palmer used to bring his back trashed every time.. He would leave crap in them like tennis balls etc.. I would sell the shit. One time he left a pair of dirty underwear and I sold them sum bitches for $200.. I shit you not

You might have got 3 bills from me…just saying.

9A152D00-8FB4-4788-BCBC-04A3041C62D5.jpeg

E1D60AF3-F21C-4CD8-A514-872B371AAD02.jpeg

• Haha 3