Nike Elite HS football sponsorship

NotBigdaddybloom

http://www.pe.com/2017/08/08/video-centennial-unveils-nike-sponsorship-new-uniforms/

I guess my question is, did any GA programs receive new uni's from Nike? And if so, are the uniforms automatically assumed to be of better quality, strength and football durability because they are associated with GA football? Even though the uniforms have faced only 2 or 3 top 5 strength and durability tests in which the uniforms failed miserably. Just asking...

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

http://www.pe.com/2017/08/08/video-centennial-unveils-nike-sponsorship-new-uniforms/

I guess my question is, did any GA programs receive new uni's from Nike? And if so, are the uniforms automatically assumed to be of better quality, strength and football durability because they are associated with GA football? Even though the uniforms have faced only 2 or 3 top 5 strength and durability tests in which the uniforms failed miserably. Just asking...

I think there's at least ONE team in Georgia that got the Nike Sponsored Unis.

It probably was ELCA since they're Fab 5.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Like how they incorporated evil empire into the uniform was that a Centennial request? Also read that Nike is going to pay for a OOS have you heard  anything about that?

I heard some rumblings, but nothing to hang ur hat on. I'm not sure if Nike wants into the matchmaking "' biness"  

i believe the coaches had some input into the design aspect.

49 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

You wake up and Georgia is on your mind. I think you might've been mind fucked one too many times by watching Georgia teams play. I suggest you stay away from ESPN networks from 3:30-10:30 on August 26th. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Explain. How so?

I know in DC/Baltimore all of the top privates were taken over by UA. DeMatha, St. John's, Good Counsel, McDonogh, St. Frances, etc... 

DeMatha was one of the first Nike Elite schools in the country. They just flipped over to UA last year after Kevin Plank had the DM admin up for a meeting at the UA Baltimore campus. I'm pretty sure UA has a similar lock on the NJ private powers. 

There is a rumor that Poggi switched St. Frances over to Jordan Brand as their first high school program after coming back from The University of Michigan. If I believed every rumor from that school, my head would spin off so who knows. 

Pretty good article about it: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/highschools/apparel-deals-for-high-school-teams-nike-under-armour-vie-for-dc-area-schools/2016/09/27/5a903cc4-84ca-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html?utm_term=.db20d30d1226

Really have to believe there is something to be said about the high school of Plank, St. John's, taking on two west coast Nike schools in DLS and SJB.

• Like 1