I think Zachary QB Eli Holstein Will Be The #1 QB This Year When The Smoke Clears.

RedZone

The future face of Alabama football put on a show in Las Vegas and punched his ticket to the Elite 11. Eli broke the QB SPARQ record in the process.

Eli destroyed the best QBs from the WEST.

https://darik.news/missouri/elite-11-regional-camp-in-las-vegas/202205569726.html

Eli Holstein, Zachary (La.)— In terms of the best of the entire day, including the test, Holstein was that guy. He set a SPARQ test record for quarterback with a 133.56 rating, highlighted by 4.64-40, 4.19 shuttles, 38″ VJs and 45’5″ power ball throws. At 6-4,222 pounds, Holstein is a big, strong kid and you wouldn’t expect that kind of twitch from him. He makes football plays and his movies show people’s ability to remember and expand and we saw that athleticism today.

Louisiana has 2 QBs that will be at the Elite 11 this year.

Ricky Collins (Woodlawn, Baton Rouge) already invited...he's a 4* headed to the Big 10 and Purdue, right now.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The future face of Alabama football put on a show in Las Vegas and punched his ticket to the Elite 11. Eli broke the QB SPARQ record in the process.

https://darik.news/missouri/elite-11-regional-camp-in-las-vegas/202205569726.html

Eli Holstein, Zachary (La.)— In terms of the best of the entire day, including the test, Holstein was that guy. He set a SPARQ test record for quarterback with a 133.56 rating, highlighted by 4.64-40, 4.19 shuttles, 38″ VJs and 45’5″ power ball throws. At 6-4,222 pounds, Holstein is a big, strong kid and you wouldn’t expect that kind of twitch from him. He makes football plays and his movies show people’s ability to remember and expand and we saw that athleticism today.

Ricky Collins (Woodlawn, Baton Rouge) already invited...he's a 4* headed to the Big 10 and Purdue, right now.

A 133.56 SPARQ for a QB is just really unheard of and mind boggling.... Spin it however you want to spin it

Well done.

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I don't have any hate in my blood for a kid.  I'm just repeating what you said about the Zachary-DFB game

I can name 50 fluke blowouts and Eli was 13 or 14 when that game happened anyways. He wasn't even on the Zachary roster. He was at Saint Thomas More (aka STM), I believe. He's a transfer...

Get that one game out of your head and remember the name Eli Holstein.

He might be better than Arch Manning. Tough for me to say that, but I said it last year too.

55 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Eli Holstein had a SQARQ of 133.56.

Trevor Lawrence had a SPARQ of 90.69....1st RD NFL pick.

Justin Fields had the QB record at 120.03....which is off the charts for a QB too.

ALL the QBs on that list are currently in the NFL.

bandicam 2022-05-02 15-56-25-151.jpg

45 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I can name 50 fluke blowouts and Eli was 13 or 14 when that game happened anyways. He wasn't even on the Zachary roster. He was at Saint Thomas More (aka STM), I believe. He's a transfer...

Get that one game out of your head and remember the name Eli Holstein.

He might be better than Arch Manning. Tough for me to say that, but I said it last year too.

Name the fluke blowouts

22 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Eli Holstein had a SQARQ of 133.56.

Trevor Lawrence had a SPARQ of 90.69....1st RD NFL pick.

Justin Fields had the QB record at 120.03....which is off the charts for a QB too.

ALL the QBs on that list are currently in the NFL.

bandicam 2022-05-02 15-56-25-151.jpg

mater dei's Bryce Young had a SPARQ of 76.41.

If SPARQ has anything to do with it Bryce Young in NOT going to be great in the NFL.

It might be determined later Young just made a great college decision.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

mater dei's Bryce Young had a SPARQ of 76.41.

If SPARQ has anything to do with it Bryce Young in NOT going to be great in the NFL.

It might be determined later Young just made a great college decision.

Only a moron would measure a QB by a  Sparq rating.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Name the fluke blowouts

{7-4} American Fork, UT 59 

CA State Champ jserra 21

Tops the list.

Couple pick-6s, couple of fumbles, couple of shanked punts.....just whatever.

Those things will break the backs and hearts of most teams. 

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

And QBs are not tested/measured at the NFL combine either, right.

You're really struggling with football lately maybe you should just give it up.

They're tested. Tell me how did Rodgers, Manning, Luck,  Brady,  and Allen do.

A sparq rating is the last thing I'd worry about for a QB

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

They're tested.

They were tested basically the same as SPARQ test kids today.

Rodgers didn't test all that well in what tests he took.

https://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=7240

Because a Louisiana kid shined you shit on SPARQ. Just say Eli tested well and let that be it. Stop with all the drama.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Because a Louisiana kid shined you shit on SPARQ. Just say Eli tested well and let that be it. Stop with all the drama.

Red you need to get tested

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No, you're the one making a big deal about sparq. For a QB,  that's the last thing  I'd worry about

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

No, you're the one making a big deal about sparq. For a QB,  that's the last thing  I'd worry about

HE won Las Vegas....the test was part of it. They have been doing the SPARQ since 2004. He broke the record.

Again, it upsets you.

Don't let it.