Georgia Shore show 😂

FreeBird

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

These fucknuts at MTV bout to learn the hard way... 

do you know how many oos people came to Jersey shore after the show,  it’s a shitshow, people gonna do same shit at lake Lanier but they gonna wind up missing n shit

8 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Lanier takes people down

It may be those volkswagon sized catfish.

LMAO.  You still haven’t figured it out.  Somewhere Darwin is rolling about his grave.  Do you figure he’s laughing or would like to get out and point to the obvious.

14 minutes ago, On2whls said:

LMAO.  You still haven’t figured it out.  Somewhere Darwin is rolling about his grave.  Do you figure he’s laughing or would like to get out and point to the obvious.

He may go crazy trying to figure if he was right.

We do live in a world of " alternative facts".

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

We do live in a world of " alternative facts".

A very simple way to get to the answer on these “mystery” situations is to review all the accounts.  For each account separate only those items that are 100% defensible as truth.  Throw out all the opinion, speculation, hearsay, link the truths from each account, and you have the answer.  

Alternative fact only makes sense if something thought to be factual turns out as wrong.  For example, I was subpoenaed to testify once in a case regarding a fatal motorcycle accident.  The lawyer for the deceased persons family had argued, almost successfully, that his clients son was traveling at a safe rate of speed entering a turn that he crashed on.  I was following the guy and he was pulling away from me despite that I was going twice the posted limit.  My dash cam footage and GPS tracking record supplanted the “safe rate of speed” as the “fact” of the matter.   I felt bad for the family, but since the idea of litigation is to arrive at a “fact based” determination I did the right thing.