Richard Pryors Top Movie

FreeBird

13 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

That reminds me @Cossacks you think this new top gun movie is gonna be worth spending money to watch, I don’t like watching trailers cause it ruins the surprise 

Yep, haven’t seen it yet. But probably will see it soon. I never go to the movies, but the that is one I want to see in the theater.

Just now, Cossacks said:

Damn, I never even noticed him in it. Must have been “Sundown”, never saw without his Aviators on, makes sense.

6FFFFCDE-11C2-4DE3-8DE3-D5FC2B4D93BF.jpeg

This motherfucker got me looking up the cast to actually see if he was in it lol I thought for once in this assholes career on this website he was for once contributing image.png.672980052376a839066b627c2a2be66b.png😂

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Yep, haven’t seen it yet. But probably will see it soon. I never go to the movies, but the that is one I want to see in the theater.

Must see in the theatre. I never go to the movies but like you had to go to see this one. It's awesome you will love it and the air stunts are incredible. Afterwards you will be looking online for when and where the next air show is. lol

• Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Must see in the theatre. I never go to the movies but like you had to go to see this one. It's awesome you will love it and the air stunts are incredible. Afterwards you will be looking online for when and where the next air show is. lol

I try to hit Fleet Week every October. In a perfect world it’s playoff baseball and the Giants are at home and get to see a

free airshow before the game.

3 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I try to hit Fleet Week every October. In a perfect world it’s playoff baseball and the Giants are at home and get to see a

IMG_1720.MOV 16.29 MB · 0 downloads IMG_1720.MOV 16.29 MB · 0 downloads free airshow before the game. IMG_1729.MOV 32.84 MB · 0 downloads

.MOV no good.. you and @FreeBird with this craziness..lol

image.png.1b401776860fe0b994e0c8a2b1af5d9a.pngimage.png.1b401776860fe0b994e0c8a2b1af5d9a.png

• Haha 2

On 6/10/2022 at 9:25 PM, Cossacks said:

On 6/11/2022 at 3:27 PM, OldTerrapin said:

I can’t believe they have jack harlow replacing woody harrelson in White man can’t jump remake