DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

19 minutes ago, Warrior said:

So no source Verification of nuclear anything from the raid? Gotcha.

Where you dropped on your head as a child? Don’t blame your mom, I’d have done the same thing. 

how dumb are you?!...The source is the Washington Post...which you choose not to believe because you know better....🤡

51 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how dumb are you?!...The source is the Washington Post...which you choose not to believe because you know better....🤡

How dumb are you? I’m asking one simple question that you and GBB won’t or can’t answer. 

Name just one verifiable source that nuclear docs were found during the raid? Just one, if you can the leak was accurate and I’ll pay. I pay bets when I loose. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

How dumb are you? I’m asking one simple question that you and GBB won’t or can’t answer. 

Name just one verifiable source that nuclear docs were found during the raid? Just one, if you can the leak was accurate and I’ll pay. I pay bets when I loose. 

It was published in the Washington Post...what are you missing here??...besides a brain?....🙄

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

I’ve answered it multiple times. Put down the bottle.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

"Sources say" isn't verified. It's a non-confirmed leak pre-election planned. 

Please share anything you have that verifies Nuclear docs?

all newspaper use sources champ...."nonconfirmed"...by who?...you??...the Washingtone Post confirmed it or they wouldn't print it...you just want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes...LOL...time to wake up...you lost the bet champ...it's you vs. the Washington Post....you loss....🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

all newspaper use sources champ...."nonconfirmed"...by who?...you??...the Washingtone Post confirmed it or they wouldn't print it...you just want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes...LOL...time to wake up...you lost the bet champ...it's you vs. the Washington Post....you loss....🙄

Is it really that easy? How many times can one guy be duped and keep coming back for more. 

You my friend set the standard.

Just one source that verifies nuclear documents found. One

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

Their dumbassery and clear lack of honor and integrity are without bounds. Typical actually. No one’s shocked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Warrior said:

My conclusion is clear. The latest article referenced to the raid directly from FBI sources makes Zero mention of Nuclear Anything found. It’s really simple for most. 

The FBI and the DOJ are NOT ALLOWED to put information concerning current investigations out into the public.  You are not expecting them to are you?  And the absence of a leak from those 2 sources does not prove nuclear docs were or were not there.  

I don't give af if you pay bet or not.  I do know you are talking in circles and have no interest in giving Trump any credit for having ANY documents that do not belong to him.  ANY DOCUMENTS.  You don't care if they were there or not do you.  If you would just be honest about this you wouldn't look like a lying cult member.  Just admit it.  Trump could take whatever top secret documents he wanted and you don't care.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The FBI and the DOJ are NOT ALLOWED to put information concerning current investigations out into the public.  You are not expecting them to are you?  And the absence of a leak from those 2 sources does not prove nuclear docs were or were not there.  

I don't give af if you pay bet or not.  I do know you are talking in circles and have no interest in giving Trump any credit for having ANY documents that do not belong to him.  ANY DOCUMENTS.  You don't care if they were there or not do you.  If you would just be honest about this you wouldn't look like a lying cult member.  Just admit it.  Trump could take whatever top secret documents he wanted and you don't care.  

Maybe you missed all the leaks back in Aug from the supposed “sources” inside the FBI outlining all the Nuclear docs found in the raid. They were allowed to put info out then?

FBI leaks have been going on for years to shape public opinion.

Guess what, most are later proven false.

21 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Maybe you missed all the leaks back in Aug from the supposed “sources” inside the FBI outlining all the Nuclear docs found in the raid. They were allowed to put info out then?

FBI leaks have been going on for years to shape public opinion.

Guess what, most are later proven false.

1. They never said the leak came from the FBI. You’re stating as fact what you want to be true, but you can’t possibly know.

2. Wait a second… last night you went on about how there’s no way to prove a made up leak is a lie and now you’re saying the exact opposite and claiming most of them are in fact proven to be lies. So you’re the one just lying just to bolster the validity of your fictitious victory. After using a source you claim lied about the issue as “proof” of “victory,” and trying to win in event of a tie, and backing out after committing to a zoom, and trying to change the parameters to “American” docs when that was never discussed, and using a conspiracy theory site for information, and completely lying about the contents of an article to claim victory where there is none. This is where we are now. You’re just flat out lying to win. Shocking.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

$1,000 you wouldn’t say a word to my face, you fucking poser. 🤣

Rest assured bro. I’d say it to your face. I’ve beaten and been beaten by far better men than you. That said, I’m not the one making a dumbass bets like this.  So if you’re ready to show that smoke (even though you won’t pay after your likely loss), I live in Knoxville. Bring your arse here. ….or should we just do it on zoom? Fucking retard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Rest assured bro. I’d say it to your face. I’ve beaten and been beaten by far better men than you. That said, I’m not the one making a dumbass bets like this.  So if you’re ready to show that smoke (even though you won’t pay after your likely loss), I live in Knoxville. Bring your arse here. ….or should we just do it on zoom? Fucking retard. 

Nah, you’re just jumping into a conversation that doesn’t involve you in the fucking least and riding my jock about things you clearly don’t know shit about. What a fucking poser.

59 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Nah, you’re just jumping into a conversation that doesn’t involve you in the fucking least and riding my jock about things you clearly don’t know shit about. What a fucking poser.

You’re just the little forum welcher bitch. It’s that simple. “Poser”. Is that supposed to be some kinda insult? Rest assured little forum welcher bitch (FWB for short), I may be a lot of things, but a poser nor a welcher isn’t one of em. FWB! Bravo 👏 

Just now, Blueliner said:

You’re just the little forum welcher bitch. It’s that simple. “Poser”. Is that supposed to be some kinda insult? Rest assured little forum welcher bitch (FWB for short), I may be a lot of things, but a poser nor a welcher is not one of em. FWB! Bravo 👏 

So, just a bitch then. Got it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

1. They never said the leak came from the FBI. You’re stating as fact what you want to be true, but you can’t possibly know.

2. Wait a second… last night you went on about how there’s no way to prove a made up leak is a lie and now you’re saying the exact opposite and claiming most of them are in fact proven to be lies. So you’re the one just lying just to bolster the validity of your fictitious victory. After using a source you claim lied about the issue as “proof” of “victory,” and trying to win in event of a tie, and backing out after committing to a zoom, and trying to change the parameters to “American” docs when that was never discussed, and using a conspiracy theory site for information, and completely lying about the contents of an article to claim victory where there is none. This is where we are now. You’re just flat out lying to win. Shocking.

If the FBI conducted the raid where do think the leak came from?

The point I was making that again went over your head - if the leak was true and nuclear docs were found don’t you think 4 months later this would be confirmed by now especially since stories are coming out stating the opposite.