Will &Ga66 threads be like

FreeBird

11 hours ago, FreeBird said:

Bro you know I don’t get political on here but this kid goes to UCLA. Let’s just say I know a couple of faculty members from ucla and embarrassed would be an understatement. Not representative of the students. Somethings off (clearly). Sad that the media pushes this crap from lunatics on either side. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Bro you know I don’t get political on here but this kid goes to UCLA. Let’s just say I know a couple of faculty members from ucla and embarrassed would be an understatement. Not representative of the students. Somethings off (clearly). Sad that the media pushes this crap from lunatics on either side. 

Is this a case of not seeing the forest for the tree's?

Shoot the messenger, never mind the message?

Different Strokes (calm down fingers)🖐

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Is this a case of not seeing the forest for the tree's?

Shoot the messenger, never mind the message?

Different Strokes (calm down fingers)🖐

You can love the Democratic Party and want better for your country while also seeing that the kid in the video is clearly struggling and is being used to push an agenda. God bless. 

13 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You can love the Democratic Party and want better for your country while also seeing that the kid in the video is clearly struggling and is being used to push an agenda. God bless. 

Could it be uploaded this himself? Why vilinize the media for capturing Americans exercising  their first amendment  right to free speech?

He may have issues but he is entitled to his opinion.

Just now, FreeBird said:

Na you just talk to damn much 😣 

I wasn’t criticizing you. That dork just can’t see the truth. If that kid was spewing trump/right wing bullshit what would little bill say? He just happens to spew left wing bullshit so silly Willy gives him a pass. Lunatics and losers are on both sides. That kid is not exempt. Incredible how slow some people are Lol.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I wasn’t criticizing you. That dork just can’t see the truth. If that kid was spewing trump/right wing bullshit what would little bill say? He just happens to spew left wing bullshit so silly Willy gives him a pass. Lunatics and losers are on both sides. That kid is not exempt. Incredible how slow some people are Lol.

It would be totally the same.

3 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

It was and is, in reference to him not understanding reason. 

So he proclaims such.

Good Will Hunting :) (great flick).  You do you man.  Just remember, the forum viewership isn’t a large base in numbers…

A very wise boss many years ago introduced me to the 24 hour rule.
Let it sit and in a day react.  Chances are your mindset will be different.  She was very right in my case.   

Much of what you post about that I view I agree with, but it’s like the boy who cried wolf or a massive MSNBC tornado.  

Just my -2 cents… you’ll turn off Dems too with excessive posts.