Ken Burns series PBS US & The Holocaust

golfaddict1

7 hours ago, concha said:

So just so the class has this straight, unlike lots of folks including the liberal author of the article I posted, in your view when Burns starts and ends talking about the Nazi-instigated Holocaust, and CNN and Burns fit a DeSantis drive-by in the middle, they aren't taking a fascist/Nazi shot at DeSantis?  👍 🤣

I guess we just forget that DeSantis sent the people to very rich sanctuary state resort location whereas the sanctuary state locked them up in a military base and the actual Nazis sent folks to Auschwitz.

And when DeSantis sends illegals to a SELF-DECLARED SANCTUARY STATE it is a stunt...  But is it a stunt when the Democrat mayor of El Paso or President Biden send illegals to other states?

What makes you consider these homes a resort? It is a community of homes some rich use on a seasonal basis.

Jealous?

@Wildcat Will Obviously has not been to "The Martha"

THE 5 BEST Martha's Vineyard Resorts of 2022 (with Prices)

25 Best Martha's Vineyard Hotels, Resorts & Inns

When we went there summer of 2021 you could hardly get around with all the traffic and long lines everywhere because of all the tourists. 100's of thousands of visitors every summer but they can't accommodate 50 Venezuelans that came "after" tourist season.  Must have been at least 5000 hotel rooms available. lol 

We just did the day trip thing and I couldn't wait to get off that island. I have never seen so many Rainbow flags in my life but we didn't go to Provincetown so probably more there.. not that there is anything wrong with that.   I will say not very many black folk there if any. I looked through my pics from the trip and can't find one.. but they Woke..lol

47 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

When we went there summer of 2021 you could hardly get around with all the traffic and long lines everywhere because of all the tourists. 100's of thousands of visitors every summer but they can't accommodate 50 Venezuelans that came "after" tourist season.  Must have been at least 5000 hotel rooms available. lol 

We just did the day trip thing and I couldn't wait to get off that island. I have never seen so many Rainbow flags in my life but we didn't go to Provincetown so probably more there.. not that there is anything wrong with that.   I will say not very many black folk there if any. I looked through my pics from the trip and can't find one.. but they Woke..lol

Willie's dumbassery is sometimes awesome to behold. If it were a video game, he'd be the guy with all the cheat codes.

52 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Despite the fact that it has resorts, it is a small island with no facilities to handle such an endeavor.

The island is 87 sq. miles. Hardly enough room for residents and businesses. The population is a little above 20,500.

There are only 3 million or so in Oklahoma with over 69,800 square miles. Why not there? Could it be hate or resentment?

It also would not cost so much given it is in close proximity.

Or..........do we spend taxpayer money from Georgia to charter planes to fly immigrants from Texas to Michigan?

Exposure, exposure, exposure.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

...do we spend taxpayer money from Georgia to charter planes to fly immigrants from Texas to Michigan?

Ask Biden.. He spent tax payer money and flew a bunch of them here to Wilmington. Wilmington already overrun with illegal immigrants. I can walk out of my office here and throw a rock in any direction and hit one. lol

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Despite the fact that it has resorts, it is a small island with no facilities to handle such an endeavor.

The island is 87 sq. miles. Hardly enough room for residents and businesses. The population is a little above 20,500.

There are only 3 million or so in Oklahoma with over 69,800 square miles. Why not there? Could it be hate or resentment?

It also would not cost so much given it is in close proximity.

Or..........do we spend taxpayer money from Georgia to charter planes to fly immigrants from Texas to Michigan?

There were 50 people. F-I-F-T-Y.

The place is littered with hotels, BnB's, resorts... And the tourist season had ended.

The intellectual dishonesty and hypocrisy of leftist is just comical to behold.

NIMBY, Dumbass.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

right.. plenty of room there..  pop of 20,500 that grows to 200,000 in the summer. 

https://www.mvy.com/faq.html#:~:text=The Vineyard is home to,Vineyard belong to seasonal residents.

How many people live on Martha’s Vineyard?
The Vineyard is home to roughly 17,000 year-round residents. During the summer months, the population increases to nearly 200,000.

How large is Martha’s Vineyard?
Martha’s Vineyard is approximately 96 square miles, roughly triangular in shape, 25 miles (42k) at its longest point east to west, and 9 miles (12.8k) at the longest point north to south.

development_map.jpg

4 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Ask Biden.. He spent tax payer money and flew a bunch of them here to Wilmington. Wilmington already overrun with illegal immigrants. I can walk out of my office here and throw a rock in any direction and hit one. lol

According to documentation, that was a rumor as no flight showed up with migrants. Jill Fredek, spokesperson for the Maryland Department of Health and Social Services said around 2:30 Tuesday that no such flight arrived or was to arrive at the Delaware Costal Airport with migrants aboard.

When the word circulated that the flight was enroute, a scramble ensued by state agencies to coordinate with community organizations. With a plan in place on a rushed notice, they waited on an empty tarmac for hours before accepting the fact that no such flight existed.

Man.....read your own damn home news 

I found several articles addressing this but you just repeat what you hear and not verify before you spread the lie.

So Republican.

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

right.. plenty of room there..  pop of 20,500 that grows to 200,000 in the summer. 

https://www.mvy.com/faq.html#:~:text=The Vineyard is home to,Vineyard belong to seasonal residents.

How many people live on Martha’s Vineyard?
The Vineyard is home to roughly 17,000 year-round residents. During the summer months, the population increases to nearly 200,000.

How large is Martha’s Vineyard?
Martha’s Vineyard is approximately 96 square miles, roughly triangular in shape, 25 miles (42k) at its longest point east to west, and 9 miles (12.8k) at the longest point north to south.

development_map.jpg

It can fit 200,000 white liberals (and the Obama compound - they don't like to live near other black folks), but if 50 brown-skinned folks show up without leaf blowers in hand...

• Haha 1

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

Your town could handle the 50, actually 48, but what does fact matter?

And here we go...

Willie the Dumbass tries to make it look like 50 people would be a burden on the poor rich liberal island of Marth's Vineyard.  He is [easily] shown to be the fool, and is now scrambling around with irrelevancies.

It is as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your color and zip code are showing.

It never takes much to bring out the "White Tiger".

The hilarity of this sails over Willie's head.

Having been totally exposed as an ignorant fool (again...], he is trying to throw race cards.

But Willie is too stupid to realize that he has been defending rich, white liberal - dare I say it - racists who basically told some poor brown people to get the fuck off of their property and then had the government lock them up on a military base.

GO, WILLIE!

GO!!!!!

🤣

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

According to documentation, that was a rumor as no flight showed up with migrants. Jill Fredek, spokesperson for the Maryland Department of Health and Social Services said around 2:30 Tuesday that no such flight arrived or was to arrive at the Delaware Costal Airport with migrants aboard.

When the word circulated that the flight was enroute, a scramble ensued by state agencies to coordinate with community organizations. With a plan in place on a rushed notice, they waited on an empty tarmac for hours before accepting the fact that no such flight existed.

Man.....read your own damn home news 

I found several articles addressing this but you just repeat what you hear and not verify before you spread the lie.

So Republican.

Not talking about the rumored flight to Biden's beach town... Talking about the one to Wilmington Airport months ago that came in the middle of the night that Biden ok'd. That didn't hit the press though.   Don't tell me that one didn't come because I am 5 minutes from the airport and have talked to some of the migrants from that flight myself. I deal with the illegals here on a daily basis. They are my best customers 

26 minutes ago, concha said:

And here we go...

Willie the Dumbass tries to make it look like 50 people would be a burden on the poor rich liberal island of Marth's Vineyard.  He is [easily] shown to be the fool, and is now scrambling around with irrelevancies.

It is as predictable as the sun rising in the east.

Just as much a burden as 4 more mouths in your house.

I was.right.

It is envy.

11 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Not talking about the rumored flight to Biden's beach town... Talking about the one to Wilmington Airport months ago that came in the middle of the night that Biden ok'd. That didn't hit the press though.   Don't tell me that one didn't come because I am 5 minutes from the airport and have talked to some of the migrants from that flight myself. I deal with the illegals here on a daily basis. They are my best customers 

But but but you said he flew some there.

I just researched it. Found it non credible and now the goal post moves.

How do you know if it did not hit the press? Are you 96 Bravo?

I am 30 minutes from the world's busiest airport and I talk to some ramp workers. I drive around these employees everyday. They are some our worst drivers.

Sheesh.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

But but but you said he flew some there.

I just researched it. Found it non credible and now the goal post moves.

How do you know if it did not hit the press? Are you 96 Bravo?

I am 30 minutes from the world's busiest airport and I talk to some ramp workers. I drive around these employees everyday. They are some our worst drivers.

Sheesh.

I didn't move any goal post. I said Wilmington from the get not Coastal Airport. Like said it wasn't in the press. Like I said I talked some personally that were on the flight. You can believe me or not I could give a crap less.

I can't help it if you don't know the difference between Wilmington and Georgetown and I can't help it if your reading comprehension sucks. That's on you.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I didn't move any goal post. I said Wilmington from the get not Coastal Airport. Like said it wasn't in the press. Like I said I talked some personally that were on the flight. You can believe me or not I could give a crap less.

I can't help it if you don't know the difference between Wilmington and Georgetown and I can't help it if your reading comprehension sucks. That's on you.

So the plane lands on Main Street?

26 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

So the plane lands on Main Street?

yeah dumbass.. 

See the area north of the Airport.. Newport. That's where I am. You know who makes up most the population of Newport and Stanton? Spanish speaking Immigrants is who. 

New Castle Airport is now Wilmington . You know who else is at the Airport? Delaware Air National Guard. Top secret stuff man.... fyi Air Force 1 or Marine 1 lands there frequently when Biden comes home. I see it fly over landing then know traffic is going to suck going home. We call it Joe Jams..lol

http://www.newcastleairportilg.com/

https://www.goang.com/locations/delaware/delaware-air-national-guard-base.html

image.png.8f313a8f2be50d8dced21bcbfb7c64d9.png

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

yeah dumbass.. 

See the area north of the Airport.. Newport. That's where I am. You know who makes up most the population of Newport and Stanton? Spanish speaking Immigrants is who. 

New Castle Airport is now Wilmington . You know who else is at the Airport? Delaware Air National Guard. Top secret stuff man.... 

http://www.newcastleairportilg.com/

https://www.goang.com/locations/delaware/delaware-air-national-guard-base.html

image.png.8f313a8f2be50d8dced21bcbfb7c64d9.png

So you can spot the ones fresh off the plane? 

Have your citizenry discussed changing the name to Nueva SuCasa?

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I want an article from YOUR HOMETOWN showing anything about this flight.

Anything other than your regugitation of the event in question.

ANYTHING !

This is hilarious.

The guy whose idea of a fact-based posting is ripping his ass cheeks wide and spraying mental diarrhea everywhere now demands documentation from someone. 💩

🤣

• Haha 1