Ken Burns series PBS US & The Holocaust

golfaddict1

12 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Glad you read it and took notes.  

It just took your transparency hypocrisy to do it.   Baby steps.  👍🏻

I only wish you had the capacity to read it and recognize the demonstrable crapola rather than thinking it was a worthwhile read.

Unfortunately, you've shown that you clearly do not.

Takeaway:  golfaddict is one of those folks you can feed bullshit and comes away thinking about how great the chocolate ice cream was.  💩

• Haha 1

On 9/29/2022 at 10:54 AM, concha said:

This is hilarious.

The guy whose idea of a fact-based posting is ripping his ass cheeks wide and spraying mental diarrhea everywhere now demands documentation from someone. 💩

🤣

You are the same co-signer that has been denied often.

Rejection is the norm for you.

Make up with your fam. And stop that finger sniffing. 

You do know if you stop, your relationship will improve and you will be more readily accepted.

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Like reading the Vox article?  Sure, you’re fully transparent.  😂 

Way to gain the edge on the opponent’s authoritarian talking points presented.  👍🏻

I found it to be quite interesting reading about other countries situations/changes for example.  

Root against Perrysburg and we’ll call it a truce.   I need to make football picks.  

You can't fix it.

It is broken.

23 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Like reading the Vox article?  Sure, you’re fully transparent.  😂 

Way to gain the edge on the opponent’s authoritarian talking points presented.  👍🏻

I found it to be quite interesting reading about other countries situations/changes for example.  

Root against Perrysburg and we’ll call it a truce.   I need to make football picks.  

The article information about Hungary alone was worth the read for me.

Comprehension flaw?  You didn’t even comment on it.  

Your first paragraph on the last reply, I could have condensed to 2 sentences. You need to learn how to articulate better with such an acclaimed academic resume.   

I’ll dismantle your other paragraph bullet points with the article’s own words when sports is mild again.   I’ll finish it with signed experts in the field (also within the article) who to you…  likely risked their academic achievements on a political party drive by letter.   

14 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

The article information about Hungary alone was worth the read for me.

Comprehension flaw?  You didn’t even comment on it.  

Your first paragraph on the last reply, I could have condensed to 2 sentences. You need to learn how to articulate better with such an acclaimed academic resume.   

I’ll dismantle your other paragraph bullet points with the article’s own words when sports is mild again.   I’ll finish it with signed experts in the field (also within the article) who to you…  likely risked their academic achievements on a political party drive by letter.   

Like the list of 100 top sources (sourced from a leftist organization)?  "100 leftists polled by a leftist organization supported the leftist viewpoint". 

🤣

I look forward to you dismantling my points. 

Oh, and Hungary is bad for controlling its borders and electing folks who put Hungary and Hungarians first... just to be clear. They don't behave as dictated to by the overlords running the EU.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, concha said:

Like the list of 100 top sources (sourced from a leftist organization)?  "100 leftists polled by a leftist organization supported the leftist viewpoint". 

🤣

I look forward to you dismantling my points. 

Oh, and Hungary is bad for controlling its borders and electing folks who put Hungary and Hungarians first... just to clear. They don't behave as dictated to by the overlords running the EU.

You don't refer to the government of the nation of Hungary?

Significant human rights issues included credible reports of: actions that aimed to interfere with or diminish the independence of the judiciary; arbitrary or unlawful interference with privacy including targeting investigative journalists, opposition politicians, businesspersons, and other private citizens with high-tech surveillance spyware; restrictions on free expression and media, including criminal penalties for spreading a “distorted truth” or “scaremongering” or slander and libel (although court decisions limited the impact of the latter), the removal of the last major independent radio station from the airwaves, and restrictions on media content related to the “portrayal and promotion of homosexuality” and providing gender-affirming health care to minors; exposure of asylum seekers to risk of refoulement; corrupt use of state power to grant privileges to certain economic actors; political intimidation of and legal restrictions on civil society organizations, including criminal and financial penalties for migration-related work of nongovernmental organizations; and threats of violence by extremists targeting Roma and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2022 at 11:25 AM, concha said:

The author is a far leftist who declares that the US constitution is "outmoded". Really? Says who? Oh, HE does. 

The author goes into great detail, while your rebuttal was, he does.  What am I supposed to reply with? Here goes… a far righty disagrees, really?  How’s that?   

He claims Pennsylvania is redder than the country as a whole. Except that Pennsylvania isn't red. There are over half-a-million more registered Democrats in the state of Pennsylvania than there are Republicans. 

See attached first paragraph… his claim with regards to what he was referencing, was correct.   

70323B30-E01B-4996-A082-55E299B17A28.png

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

70323B30-E01B-4996-A082-55E299B17A28.png

Over 3 weeks later... 

So PA Democrat voters (4M+ registered vs 3.4M Republicans) not turning out magically makes PA "redder"? 👍

He linked to 538 when referring to PA.  Here is 538's last take on PA in the 2020 cycle:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

PA is so much "redder" than the rest of the US that 538 had them at 84% chance for Biden.

28 states voted for Trump.

22 voted for Biden. Including Pennsylvania. "Redder". Yeah.

So one of the minority of states to vote for Biden - which has 15%-20% more registered Democratic voters than Republican - and that has had a Republican governor for one term since 2003 is redder than the rest of America?

16 hours ago, concha said:

Over 3 weeks later... 

You’re not that important, to say the least… I forgot.  

So PA Democrat voters (4M+ registered vs 3.4M Republicans) not turning out magically makes PA "redder"? 👍

He linked to 538 when referring to PA.  Here is 538's last take on PA in the 2020 cycle:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/pennsylvania/

PA is so much "redder" than the rest of the US that 538 had them at 84% chance for Biden.

28 states voted for Trump.

22 voted for Biden. Including Pennsylvania. "Redder". Yeah.

So one of the minority of states to vote for Biden - which has 15%-20% more registered Democratic voters than Republican - and that has had a Republican governor for one term since 2003 is redder than the rest of America?

So much babble.

Summary:  the author’s comment about PA was accurate. 

4C3FDAC1-F592-4923-9C1B-35CDC2FA99F5.jpeg

On 9/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, concha said:

I only wish you had the capacity to read it and recognize the demonstrable crapola rather than thinking it was a worthwhile read.

Unfortunately, you've shown that you clearly do not.

Takeaway:  golfaddict is one of those folks you can feed bullshit and comes away thinking about how great the chocolate ice cream was.  💩

Color showing again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

4C3FDAC1-F592-4923-9C1B-35CDC2FA99F5.jpeg

You appear to have missed the day in Civics class that they taught how presidential elections work in this country.

We don't live in a democracy, though our system does have democratic underpinnings. Our elections are determined through the 56 states and districts of the electoral college.

in 2020, there were 31 such entities that voted more heavily Republican than PA and its large, lazy-ass registered Dem majority.

You're welcome.

• Thanks 1