All these Spineless Florida Republicans Want LOTS of Money....

RedZone

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Imagine that ....

They sure didn't want to pass out the money  to New Jersey and New York few years back.

Really comical and tragic watching and listening to these misfits of political life.

Chew on that a minute.

Look back at the all the pork that was stuffed in that BS back in the day......I would've voted for it either. But kept up with the MSN narrative. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Imagine that ....

They sure didn't want to pass out the money  to New Jersey and New York few years back.

Really comical and tragic watching and listening to these misfits of political life.

Chew on that a minute.

I agree. They want to live according to a political belief but only when they benefit. If it affords someone else opportunity, they are against it.....regardless of situation.

• RedZone changed the title to All these Spineless Florida Republicans Want LOTS of Money....
37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's pretty weak and typical.

I want you to sit back and watch these clowns beg for money. They are already begging.

Like every governor does during a natural disaster.  That's your big talking point? Let's see if it's stuffed with pork and side projects for donors and guess what if it is I'll call their asses out for it. Like you didn't in NY and NJ.

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Like every governor does during a natural disaster.  That's you big talking point? Let's see if it's stuffed with pork and side projects for donors and guess what if it is I'll call their asses out for it. Like you didn't in NY and NJ.

Liberals are an interesting animal.

They'll establish a program against your wishes/votes if they can. they'll then force you to pay taxes for it.

But if you then make a claim on said program that is funded with your forcibly taken hard-earned dollars, then you magically become a hypocrite.

• Like 1