Fearing replacement

Wildcat Will

On 10/11/2022 at 2:05 PM, Wildcat Will said:

MTG is trying to scare white America, saying Biden immigrants are coming to replace them, take their jobs and replace their children with little brown voters.

This is their fear.

Remember Virginia?

" Jews, Will Not, Replace Us".

2046 they say is the turning point. White people stop procreating. Hispanic's did not.

One only need fear replacement by the burgeoning underclass, if that’s your peer group.  The vast majority of the people crossing the southern border as part of this influx will land in the bottom 25% of the economic spectrum and most will stay there, competing with other economically compromised society. 

2 minutes ago, On2whls said:

One only need fear replacement by the burgeoning underclass, if that’s your peer group.  The vast majority of the people crossing the southern border as part of this influx will land in the bottom 25% of the economic spectrum and most will stay there, competing with other economically compromised society. 

Are you sure? There are ramifications that will be a result of this change in status. Weather you want to admit it or not, when white people are no longer the majority in this nation, the change is going to astonish the unknowing individual.

When the political spectrum is no longer lily white from coast to coast, the governance of their constituents will be of utmost importance, due to the feeling of being held down and being the bottom of the totem pole.

Change is coming and it is inevitable.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Are you sure? There are ramifications that will be a result of this change in status. Weather you want to admit it or not, when white people are no longer the majority in this nation, the change is going to astonish the unknowing individual.

When the political spectrum is no longer lily white from coast to coast, the governance of their constituents will be of utmost importance, due to the feeling of being held down and being the bottom of the totem pole.

Change is coming and it is inevitable.

I’m not at all concerned.  And, change is good.  I was staring down a large potentially expensive tree trimming job that I got three quotes on.  The most reasonable was by a recent Honduran immigrant.  He was a third the price of the other two quotes did a great job, and was very grateful for the opportunity.  I’ve already gotten him a couple other jobs.  

• Like 3

10 hours ago, On2whls said:

I’m not at all concerned.  And, change is good.  I was staring down a large potentially expensive tree trimming job that I got three quotes on.  The most reasonable was by a recent Honduran immigrant.  He was a third the price of the other two quotes did a great job, and was very grateful for the opportunity.  I’ve already gotten him a couple other jobs.  

Are you one of those that:

But you wanted him stopped at the border? 

He should not be here in YOUR country.

Perfect example of your standards 

Praise when it benefits you.

Demean when it doesn't.

5 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Are you one of those that:

But you wanted him stopped at the border? 

He should not be here in YOUR country.

Perfect example of your standards 

Praise when it benefits you.

Demean when it doesn't.

The guy I hired is here to work legally and it took him 4 years to achieve legal status.  He has business insurance and a license to operate.   He saw that the services he provides was being offered at an overly inflated price, so I’m happy to employ him.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Will is a black supremacist and I hope no extremist reads his manifestos and takes them to heart 

I am but a man. Your perception of me is if no consequence. I bring you truth. I bring subjects and points that don't fit your narrative. Issues that perplex your mind, given the raw reality of the facts. 

I would like for ALL to take to heart my communique. If the message penetrates even slightly, with a single individual, then the effort was well worth the time it took.

I know how hard it is to circumvent the resistance exuded by the presence of ignorance. It is hard to establish a sense of understanding so as to enact change.

That is why I am here. Many of you need reality checks. 

With me, that is what you get. Remember, it is 2022.

Same old shit?...... Hell no!