D Day..........A New Beginning.

Wildcat Will

10 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Maybe lay off the main stream media that’s  feeding you all this BS. It’s really not as bad as the race baiter’s want and need you to believe. You’ll be ok

I am in my 6th decade of being a black man in America. Do you think I need the media to tell me about life here for me and my kind?

You are the one that has fallen for the okiedoke. 

Live a little more before you try to teach the teacher.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I am in my 6th decade of being a black man in America. Do you think I need the media to tell me about life here for me and my kind?

You are the one that has fallen for the okiedoke. 

Live a little more before you try to teach the teacher.

Tough being the victim. I feel sorry for you. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I am no victim.

You are. You complain more than those seeking a change by coming here.

Repubes always complain about something.

Always

Complain? 

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as 'racists'

The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist.'

Thomas Sowell

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

Just now, Warrior said:

Complain? 

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support -- kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as 'racists'

The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist.'

Thomas Sowell

Thomas is Uncle.

It was asleep until Chump got elected.

You are naive.

“There is a certain class of race problem-solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.” ~ Booker T. Washington

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

The old go to "Uncle" for any black man that doesn't toe the party line. You are hopelessly brainwashed by the Professional Baiters. 

What party?

Black is not a party.

What I am not is that "to big for his britches"  attitude adherent.

You have no influence here, your parents, grandparents and all before them.

Let's just say, I would have died long ago. Since I wasn't in that time, I rum me in this time. I go where I wish, do as I wish, speak as I wish,........you get the message?

No one decides my actions but me.

Flunky

24 minutes ago, Warrior said:

“There is a certain class of race problem-solvers who don’t want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.” ~ Booker T. Washington

Why are you reaching for black people? Can't conceive of a thought to fit the narrative?

"A man makes himself. Not by the design of another but by his own expectations of himself.". Derf  Senoj. "22

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

What party?

Black is not a party.

What I am not is that "to big for his britches"  attitude adherent.

You have no influence here, your parents, grandparents and all before them.

Let's just say, I would have died long ago. Since I wasn't in that time, I rum me in this time. I go where I wish, do as I wish, speak as I wish,........you get the message?

No one decides my actions but me.

Flunky

Just pointing out the trap your mind is in, your posts are always come across bitter and somehow the "white" man's fault - tough way to go through life. I wish you piece in the short journey you have left. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Just pointing out the trap your mind is in, your posts are always come across bitter and somehow the "white" man's fault - tough way to go through life. I wish you piece in the short journey you have left. 

He would rather focus on a small number of deaths where police are involved (even if the cop is not at fault) than touch upon a black-on-black murder rate that is 5x that of whites or recognize that as cops have been demonized and defunded, black deaths at the hands of other blacks have increased.

It is always someone else's fault.

He is a POS.

• Like 2

Just now, Warrior said:

My mind is free. It was freed long ago when we got bussed to white schools 

Don't know anything about that huh? Only what you have heard or read? 

My mind is free.

I bring you truth. No matter the subject matter.

Did it ever occur to you that black people have an opinion? Should I be silent because you don't like what I say? If you think, really think, you will find another world exist in this world. You may find that there are 2 America's.............if you consider the truth.

Have kids?

Tell your 8 year old son he has to be careful due to his skin color? Tell him he can't do this or go there,due to his skin color.

Should not matter but that is in the world that dies NOT exist. In the black world though, it is a parents daily worry.

Just an example that is real to us but not in your world. Little Timmy only needs to frown to get attention. Acting out is a last resort. People feel like they have no future. That is not by choice but by circumstances of life that befell them.

King once said, " Violence is the voice of the unheard".

1 minute ago, concha said:

He would rather focus on a small number of deaths where police are involved (even if the cop is not at fault) than touch upon a black-on-black murder rate that is 5x that of whites or recognize that as cops have been demonized and defunded, black deaths at the hands of other blacks have increased.

He is a POS.

I did not bring up any deaths . That was on someone else that brought up cops dying.

The old refrain is back 

Rinse.

Repeat.

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

You seem disturbed about the situation in the nation. Are you? YESTell us, who has spoken about eliminating borders? It’s a figure of speech, doofus. THEY are who I’m talking about. The globalist elite that are running this shitshow around the world that want us all “brown” and borders blurry. America isn’t the only target, although we are the largest. We are the last bastion of freedom (protected by the most guns) with the BY FAR largest amount of wealth to redistribute to poor countries and people here (and coming here) that are looking to dole on the government teet. Really, tell us? I just did. 

Your people came here uninvited. I’m black, dumbass. And yes, my people, 400 years ago, came here “uninvited”. They let yours in, with that same pedigree. Throw you and all you came from and have produced......out! Well, corky. Looks like you’ll have to come with me. But I love America so I think that I’ll stay and fight it out.

The hardest working group of people in America are the immigrants. Proof of this? Or are you just talking out of your ass…again…as usual.Thank them you sit and eat. Bullshit. thank those whom deserve it. Not because of their skin color or origin. You’re a racist fuck, aren’t you? Thank them all day every day. They feed your children. I fed my children. They of which whom you speak are mostly here illegally. Our corrupt govnt has been fostering this behavior for nearly a century. That doesn’t make it right. Stop handouts and close the border, and you’ll see hard-working AMERICANS. 

What weakens the fabric is something in the wash. We know what bleach does to colors. Enoughh said. You’re a retard that tries to sound intelligent and witty. Epic fail on both accounts.

If you think this is a grand design, you are right.

" GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE, THE WRETCHED REFUSE OF YOUR TEEMING SHORE, SEND THESE THE HOMELESS, TEMPEST-TOSSED TO ME........."

WHO MADE YOU THE ARBITOR OF WHI GETS IN? Nobody. Never claimed to be. But I’m pretty sure that what’s happening today is not what our forefathers had in mind in terms of immigration. 

Sure it is natural progression. You are everyday. Wrong. Again. Nothing “natural” and organic about this movement. This is an agenda promulgated by, well we’ve already discussed this. Fact. Man learns everyday. Fact. Science advanced everyday. Fact. Children grow everyday. Fact. It used to be this way. You and your ilk have perverted progression into settings by these things back 100 years. Fact.

Some are just slow and never catch up. Just look in the mirror my friend. You’ll recognize as to whom you refer. 

Hello you.

Was it not Chump that said, " Don't believe what you see and hear. It is not what is happening " 

Maybe you believe " only he can fix it". WTf are you babbling about ?

Are you leaving in November? why would I leave? Seems you and your America-hating ilk should be the ones to gtfo town. That said, many of your handlers in DC will be leaving. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, concha said:

He is a POS.

Sniff, sniff

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

My mind is free.

Did it ever occur to you that black people have an opinion? Should I be silent because you don't like what I say? If you think, really think, you will find another world exist in this world. You may find that there are 2 America's.............if you consider the truth.

Have kids?

Tell your 8 year old son he has to be careful due to his skin color? Tell him he can't do this or go there,due to his skin color.

Should not matter but that is in the world that dies NOT exist. In the black world though, it is a parents daily worry.

Just an example that is real to us but not in your world. Little Timmy only needs to frown to get attention. Acting out is a last resort. People feel like they have no future. That is not by choice but by circumstances of life that befell them.

Oh po’ lil willy 😢😢

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh po’ lil willy 😢😢

He talks about black people having opinions, but if one expresses something off the Dem plantation, Willie calls them an uncle.

He steps to when told.

What a turd.

And then Willie the Dumbass continues to behave and never questions why after decades of voting Dem, things get worse for black folks.

He is his own people's worst enemy.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, concha said:

He talks about black people having opinions, but if one expresses something off the Dem plantation, Willie calls them an uncle.

He steps to when told.

What a turd.

And then Willie the Dumbass continues to behave and never questions why after decades of voting Dem, things get worse for black folks.

Unlike you, my life is not dictated by politics.

That is idiotic.

20 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

My mind is free.

Have kids?

Tell your 8 year old about skin color? Wow, I told my children about behaviors and how to act in situations. And that their actions have a negative or positive reaction. Not about skin color. 

• Thanks 4

21 hours ago, concha said:

He steps to when told.

What a turd.

And then Willie the Dumbass continues to behave and never questions why after decades of voting Dem, things get worse for black folk.

FACTS

• Like 2