D Day..........A New Beginning.

Wildcat Will

24 minutes ago, concha said:

So the lack of border control and border wall, and the carrots of free healthcare, education etc have nothing to do with it?

🤡

Yes it does but the democrat party has nothing to do with people wanting to come here. 

Aren't you one of those that tout the good life here?

Sure you are.

You're just dumb. To dumb to see nothing has changed and everything has changed.

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Yes it does but the democrat party has nothing to do with people wanting to come here. 

Aren't you one of those that tout the good life here?

Sure you are.

You're just dumb. To dumb to see nothing has changed and everything has changed.

You push the envelope when it comes to stupidity.

All of these people would come if the borders were more secure and there weren't freebies and sanctuary states and communities? 🤡

We don't have a legal immigration system for those seeking the good life here? 🤡

When you talk or type, God feels obliged to kill a puppy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

You push the envelope when it comes to stupidity.

All of these people would come if the borders were more secure and there weren't freebies and sanctuary states and communities? 🤡

We don't have a legal immigration system for those seeking the good life here? 🤡

When you talk or type, God feels obliged to kill a puppy.

As a matter of fact, you know nothing worth knowing.

Bend over.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Kinda like all blacks are criminals and lazy good for nothing sub humans?

There are good and bad white people, black people, asians,…..   There exist extremist factions within every race and ethnicity.   Managing diversity across the entire world has proven a challenge.  It’s an ongoing experiment and works better in some places than in others.  While living in St.Louis I encountered a fair amount of white people in communities like Granite City IL, Collinsville IL, and North St. Louis county, that blamed their position in society on EEO programs and gov’t handouts to people of color.   I never bought into it. It got me into some heated discussions and cost us some friendships but so what.   

I’ve said it many times, the biggest problem in society today is a lack of personal accountability.  It’s much easier to blame everything on someone or something else.  

One of my coworkers in St Louis lived in an apartment complex and had a black neighbor that he would drink beers with and watch football, one a Green Bay fan, the other a Bears fan.  His neighbor was included in a Sunday expose in the St Louis Post Dispatch.  He was one of several black families that despite having a good job and income failed to secure financing for a home where a white family earning  a little less, less did qualify.  What the article failed to mention was that (in the case of this one person anyway) the guy had nearly $2000/mo in auto loans making the debt to income ratio risky for the lender, and was offering 6.25% down.  The white family had no car loans and 15% down payment.  Yet, the article suggested that unfair lending practices were to blame when he didn’t qualify for the loan. This sort of disinformation creates hostility where there is no sound reason.  And, it’s thrown about liberally in the media for all kinds of situations. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m talking about intentionally flooding the country with illegals in hope they become citizens so they will loyally vote democrat. That is by design. And it has devastating effects for the country. 

You are 100% correct. And in addition to that, eliminating borders (sovereignty of our nation) and flooding our nation with people that could not GAF about America (other than the freebies of course) methodically weakens the fabric of our nation. This is all part of the strategy to bring America as we know/knew it to its knees. This is not a “natural progression”. There are no coincidences. And gullible dipfucks on the left cheer all the while we continue spiral towards towards a totalitarian state. It’s pretty sad and enraging at same time. November can’t get here fast enough. 

• Thanks 3

On 10/17/2022 at 3:59 PM, Wildcat Will said:

We are on the precipus of ridding ourselves of a scourge that handicaps. It will initiate it's own demise.

On the campaign trail, many Republicans talk of violence

In both swing states and safe seats, GOP candidates say that liberals hate them personally and may turn rioters or a police state on people who disobey them.

This is the continuation of what is now a political violence movement in the United States, being executed by the far right Republican party. The prevailing thought of being replaced and losing their status as the dominant race, after so long, is beginning to manifest itself in violence throughout the nation.

Mind you, it is a faction that is sizable yet small in comparison to the population. It is a fight that is destined to happen. Just as the Civil war was a turning point in the evolution of America, this conflict will end, without doubt, the most consequential result in history.

We are witnessing history of a different kind.

You sound like that nut job on trial in Milwaukee for running those people over in the parade. You ok there Willie? Worried about you - you need me to call anyone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

You sound like that nut job on trial in Milwaukee for running those people over in the parade. You ok there Willie? Worried about you - you need me to call anyone?

What I sound like is a voice you don't want to hear. Speaking on subjects you don't want to hear.

Time can be a friend, once it passes.

14 hours ago, concha said:

So the lack of border control and border wall, and the carrots of free healthcare, education etc have nothing to do with it?

🤡

When we speak of the U.S.-Mexico border, formally established in 1848, we have to consider that it's both a physical space as well as an ideological representation of two different places. For much of its history, humans flowed somewhat seamlessly through this physical space.

Ideological representation of 2 places. Imagine that.

Damn near 1900 before it existed.

The country has not died yet from " INVASION".

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You are 100% correct. And in addition to that, eliminating borders (sovereignty of our nation) and flooding our nation with people that could not GAF about America (other than the freebies of course) methodically weakens the fabric of our nation. This is all part of the strategy to bring America as we know/knew it to its knees. This is not a “natural progression”. There are no coincidences. And gullible dipfucks on the left cheer all the while we continue spiral towards towards a totalitarian state. It’s pretty sad and enraging at same time. November can’t get here fast enough. 

You seem disturbed about the situation in the nation. Are you? Tell us, who has spoken about eliminating borders? Really, tell us? 

Your people came here uninvited. They let yours in, with that same pedigree. Throw you and all you came from and have produced......out!

The hardest working group of people in America are the immigrants. Thank them you sit and eat. Thank them all day every day. They feed your children.

What weakens the fabric is something in the wash. We know what bleach does to colors. Enoughh said.

If you think this is a grand design, you are right.

" GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES YEARNING TO BREATHE FREE, THE WRETCHED REFUSE OF YOUR TEEMING SHORE, SEND THESE THE HOMELESS, TEMPEST-TOSSED TO ME........."

WHO MADE YOU THE ARBITOR OF WHI GETS IN?

Sure it is natural progression. You are everyday. Fact. Man learns everyday. Fact. Science advanced everyday. Fact. Children grow everyday. Fact.

Some are just slow and never catch up.

Hello you.

Was it not Chump that said, " Don't believe what you see and hear. It is not what is happening " 

Maybe you believe " only he can fix it".

Are you leaving in November?

12 hours ago, On2whls said:

There are good and bad white people, black people, asians,…..   There exist extremist factions within every race and ethnicity.   Managing diversity across the entire world has proven a challenge.  It’s an ongoing experiment and works better in some places than in others.  While living in St.Louis I encountered a fair amount of white people in communities like Granite City IL, Collinsville IL, and North St. Louis county, that blamed their position in society on EEO programs and gov’t handouts to people of color.   I never bought into it. It got me into some heated discussions and cost us some friendships but so what.   

I’ve said it many times, the biggest problem in society today is a lack of personal accountability.  It’s much easier to blame everything on someone or something else.  

One of my coworkers in St Louis lived in an apartment complex and had a black neighbor that he would drink beers with and watch football, one a Green Bay fan, the other a Bears fan.  His neighbor was included in a Sunday expose in the St Louis Post Dispatch.  He was one of several black families that despite having a good job and income failed to secure financing for a home where a white family earning  a little less, less did qualify.  What the article failed to mention was that (in the case of this one person anyway) the guy had nearly $2000/mo in auto loans making the debt to income ratio risky for the lender, and was offering 6.25% down.  The white family had no car loans and 15% down payment.  Yet, the article suggested that unfair lending practices were to blame when he didn’t qualify for the loan. This sort of disinformation creates hostility where there is no sound reason.  And, it’s thrown about liberally in the media for all kinds of situations. 

So the assertion being bandied about concerning blacks should apply also, should it not?

Just now, Wildcat Will said:

A retired with my life in check.

Able to relax at 55. 

Worry about you.

I'm doing fine in this world mentally, emotionally and financially.

Don't work too long.

Maybe lay off the main stream media that’s  feeding you all this BS. It’s really not as bad as the race baiter’s want and need you to believe. You’ll be ok

• Like 1