Allen,TX needs replacement games

Nolebull813

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Allen needs to replace Evangel and Hoover next year. Anyone know of someone willing to come take an ass whooping in exchange for some good BBQ? Week 1 and 2. Preferably a Louisiana, Oklahoma or Arkansas team so they can bring fans. If it's from another state then they need to buy a minimum allotment of tix.

Did you see my post where Hartsville SC might be interested in hosting or traveling for a equally matched team according to their biggest fan. He says they are great. I think they only have about 1200 students but not sure.

8 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Euless Trinity vs. Bellevue in Washington 2,086 MI

Skyline vs. Glades Central. FL.  I guess this is a mirage. :D 1,088 miles to Daytona Beach.

The only two that I remember vividly (what years they were)...

5 and 6 years ago respectively.

And you lost both.

Real strong there.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

If losing to BTW and Gorman makes a team relevant than you should be happy.

They're relevant because they're on ESPN every year and they lead the NFL in alums and they lead college football in alums and they are nationally ranked in every poll and they are on everybody's mind all the time.

So in other words they're relevant because they;re relevant.

19 minutes ago, LOSer said:

They're relevant because they're on ESPN every year and they lead the NFL in alums and they lead college football in alums and they are nationally ranked in every poll and they are on everybody's mind all the time.

So in other words they're relevant because they;re relevant.

Guess that makes Oak Hill Academy relevant too. Most don't care about them either.

2016 STA? Major Disappointmant...again.

Maybe the Alums will bail STA out next year.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

2016 STA? Major Disappointmant...again.

Only relevant programs at such a high level can count seasons like 2016 as major disappointments.

West Monroe would be creaming themselves to have a season like this one.

2 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

They would probably be more relevant in Florida 7A.

The idea that a Louisiana team would be more relevant in a Florida large class is priceless.

What does is say about West Monroe that they're fishing for an easier path than this one:

#4634 Bourgeois (4-7)

#1440 Ouachita Parish (6-6)

#539 St. Amant (11-2)

#586 Zachary (10-4)

Weak,

Yet somehow cajuns have the balls to question competition in other states that are bigger and better than theirs.

25 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Only relevant programs at such a high level can count seasons like 2016 as major disappointments.

West Monroe would be creaming themselves to have a season like this one.

A season like STA?

You will probably win another watered down 7A state title. 

What's so great about that, LOSer?

West Monroe is playing for a state championship as well.

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

A season like STA?

You will probably win another watered down 7A state title. 

What's so great about that, LOSer?

Preseason #1

ESPN national game exposure

Overtime at #1 Bishop Gorman

11 running clocks

Chance to 3-peat by beating three undefeated teams in playoffs

You could have that or be West Monroe.

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

West Monroe is playing for a state championship as well.

xD

I love caj's perspective though because it always involves telling us that nothing any else does is special because [insert team in Louisiana] is doing something to and so it's a wash.

6 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Preseason #1

ESPN national game exposure

Overtime at #1 Bishop Gorman

11 running clocks

Chance to 3-peat by beating three undefeated teams in playoffs

You could have that or be West Monroe.

A lot of failure there. Guess someone could be happy about it all and puff their chest out.

11 running clocks...STA should be #1

42 minutes ago, LOSer said:

The idea that a Louisiana team would be more relevant in a Florida large class is priceless.

What does is say about West Monroe that they're fishing for an easier path than this one:

#4634 Bourgeois (4-7)

#539 St. Amant (11-2)

#586 Zachary (10-4)

Weak,

Yet somehow cajuns have the balls to question competition in other states that are bigger and better than theirs.

Calpreps, has never been our friend.

Too much swamp to enter into the computer.

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

All this time you thought you actually knew something about those West Monroe Rebels.  See how much money and time you could save just by having an OOS Savant with Calibrated eyeballs and other world type perception.  I just learned that Texas is arrogant, don't travel and is no longer interesting.  :D  That just screwed up my December I was counting on watching those no Travelling teams Traveling over 300 miles or more for some in the Death Star with other Texans that have no damn idea about our HS Football. 

I guess these are not Texas Powers and they didn't really travel those miles to play 

Euless Trinity vs. Bellevue in Washington 2,086 MI

SLC vs Union in Tulsa  260 MILES

Dallas Jesuit vs. Loyola Academy, IL  Dublin Ireland  4,458 miles.  Unless your State have traveled this far.  Your argument is really weak. 

Euless Trinity vs. Bentonville, 370 miles 

Skyline vs. Glades Central. FL.  I guess this is a mirage. :D 1,088 miles to Daytona Beach. Not the 1st ranked team to go to Fl and Play either.  Matter of fact Texas and Florida have quite a few games against each other.  Hell even Shitty Sulphur Springs went to Fl this year and played a 8A team.  Silly.  You want Allen and Katy to travel and not getting that means the whole State doesn't    Hell 2 Beast Texas powers even played in Ohio before and Ohio teams coming here.  Texas High and Tyler Lee. 

I almost forgot about Sulphur Springs getting slaughtered in Florida....Why did Nolebull not remind us? :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Calpreps, has never been our friend.

Too much swamp to enter into the computer.

But what LOS fails to mention is STA has played 

#112 Venice

#238 Dwyer

#630 Anderson

#641 Flanagan

#855 Miramar

#1289 Palm Beach Lakes

#1304 Mater Academy 

#2282 Ft. Lauderdale

#2804 Ely

#4135 Plantation

Lost to #1 and #204

51 minutes ago, LOSer said:

#4634 Bourgeois (4-7)

#539 St. Amant (11-2)

#586 Zachary (10-4)

Weak,

Well when the likes of Acadiana (Lost to Zachary), Walker (Lost to Ouachita), Barbe (Lost to St Amant), etc get upset by one of those teams listed above...S*** happens...lol

But I'd have to agree....Landry-Walker had the tougher playoff road imo...

(Sidenote:  Blame the split also)

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

The only two that I remember vividly (what years they were)...

5 and 6 years ago respectively.

And you lost both.

Real strong there.

Brother you said they didn't travel.  Now it's they lost so it is not a strong argument.  WOW.  Didn't Long Beach Poly and Hamilton come across country and bitch slap Florida powers around the same time.  Real strong there.  Like Cocoa, Plant, Chaminade, and Viera  All State runner ups or champs if not mistaken doing the same here.  How many times have BOSCO turned STA inside out.  Did you lose Both. 9_9 Your top school have lost OOS and won State recently.  Now what Texas State Champ has that happened to since 2006 a full decade.

Have a good day LOS I enjoy reading your posts.  You are arrogant, don't travel and too many you are no longer interesting.  Just as you described Texas Football now days.   Yet like Texas football I still like your posts. xD

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Well when the likes of Acadiana (Lost to Zachary), Walker (Lost to Ouachita), Barbe (Lost to St Amant), etc get upset by one of those teams listed above...S*** happens...lol

But I'd have to agree....Landry-Walker had the tougher playoff road imo...

(Sidenote:  Blame the split also)

If we are using calpreps again West Monroe will play #117 nationally ranked Landry-Walker (NOLA) for the 5A Title 

There's 15,000 teams listed at calpreps. xD

Not totally terrible considering Landry-Walker has 2 losses like STA.

LW's losses are to John Curtis and Edna Karr. Early season.

Both ranked here and nationally in some polls.

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Brother you said they didn't travel.  Now it's they lost so it is not a strong argument. 

I said they didn't travel and you posted examples from 5 and 6 years ago.

You think that's a win for you?

The Ireland game was in 2012 as well.

The losing part is for added emphasis. They don't travel because it's out of their comfort zone and losses usually ensue.

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Your top school have lost OOS and won State recently.  Now what Texas State Champ has that happened to since 2006 a full decade.

Of course this is comical since your top schools hardly ever travel. So can't lose if you don't travel and we've already demonstrated that a lot of losing follows that travel.

46 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Guess someone could be happy about it all and puff their chest out.

Nobody is doing that. They're just refuting your claim that it's a massive failure.

Yeah, for a top program it is. 

But for every program you pimp? It would be a watershed.