Here's a REAL Nuclear Issue

concha

Leaked footage captures Biden ADMITTING that Obama's Iran nuclear deal is 'dead' but say his administration is 'NOT gonna announce it': Warns Tehran 'WILL have a nuclear weapon'

• The Biden administration had faced growing pressure from Iranian-American activists and others to cease negotiations with the Iranian government
  • 'We just don't want any deals with the Mullahs. They don't represent us,' one woman told Biden 
  • 'I know they don't represent you. But they have a nuclear weapon they'll represent,' Biden shot back 

Here's video of lying, senile, shit and tapioca for brains admitting it:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/12/20/1650558497950288649/636x382_MP4_1650558497950288649.mp4

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol... 

I think Iran has more Pressing issues right now... 

Like another Revolution on the rise... 

"LOL"?

A bunch of religious fundamentalist mullah nutjobs with nukes who are facing internal unrest...

Nothing to worry about, right?

Do you know these same guys used to send human waves of their country's own young kids to clear minefields when they were at war with Iraq?

Tell me you're not this stupid.

Please.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

"LOL"?

A bunch of religious fundamentalist mullah nutjobs with nukes who are facing internal unrest...

Do you know these same guys used to send human waves of their country's own young kids to clear minefields when they were at war with Iraq?

Please.

First of all I will admit Idk much about the Iran-Iraq war.... 

But that aside I know Iran cant be trusted just like Putin and I wouldnt put it past them that they did something like that... 

I also dont trust dailymail... 

Does that mean I dont believe Iran could have a nuclear weapon? Absolutely not... theyve been trying for awhile now to get their hands on one/build one... 

But I dont Trust it coming from the Dailymails greasy sleazy mouth... 

And also I believe that the civil unrest and possible uprising and regime change right now would be more of a pressing matter than trying to launch a nuke and starting a war that nobody but the deluded Old ass Higher ups want... 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But that aside I know Iran cant be trusted just like Putin and I wouldnt put it past them that they did something like that... 

Does that mean I dont believe Iran could have a nuclear weapon? Absolutely not... theyve been trying for awhile now to get their hands on one/build one... 

And also I believe that the civil unrest and possible uprising and regime change right now would be more of a pressing matter than trying to launch a nuke and starting a war that nobody but the deluded Old ass Higher ups want... 

@TheMaximumHornetSting what countries do you trust lol , is Iran bad because they got oil? Please list countries that you actually trust ,,,

this should be good

23 hours ago, concha said:

Leaked footage captures Biden ADMITTING that Obama's Iran nuclear deal is 'dead' but say his administration is 'NOT gonna announce it': Warns Tehran 'WILL have a nuclear weapon'

• The Biden administration had faced growing pressure from Iranian-American activists and others to cease negotiations with the Iranian government
  • 'We just don't want any deals with the Mullahs. They don't represent us,' one woman told Biden 
  • 'I know they don't represent you. But they have a nuclear weapon they'll represent,' Biden shot back 

Here's video of lying, senile, shit and tapioca for brains admitting it:

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2022/12/20/1650558497950288649/636x382_MP4_1650558497950288649.mp4

Leaked? 😂

Can't make old news new.

12 hours ago, concha said:

"LOL"?

Please.

It sure shows your stupidity. 

Trump backed out of this deal 6 years ago but somehow the idiots consider this news?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The Daily Mail faked the video?

• Haha 1