Marines Don't Respect Paul Whelan

DevilDog

I'm 100% a United States Marine.  Paul Whelan is a damn disgrace to the Corps.  All Marines will say once a Marine Always a Marine.  And we say former Marine not an ex Marine.  Those that bring discredit are rejected no longer can claim the Title Marine.  Pro Wrestler Randy Orton is an ex Marine.  Whelan was not active duty, he was a reservist and a damn thief.  Day one as a Sr. DI we tell our Recruits Marines dont steal as we deliver our ethos.  That dude has citizenship in 4 countries.  He's actually Canadian.  And this is his Marine resume.  If you haven't earned the title stop calling this fuck up a Marine.  He will forever be a Ex-Marine.  

He's known as a Joe Shit the Ragbag as all who discredit the Eagle Globe and Anchor ( our emblem)

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994. He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.

The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

I don't support Brittney Griner and believe we gave up more. But she is an American and as a Marine we never leave our own.  Paul Whelan can fucking rot as far as the vast majority of Marines are concerned.  I have never heard 1 Marine call him a Marine only ignorant civilians.  HE'S NOT A MARINE.   Yes a black Lesbian sneaking weed into Russia is a dumbass. Reverse the 2 and who would you favor?

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm 100% a United States Marine.  Paul Whelan is a damn disgrace to the Corps.  All Marines will say once a Marine Always a Marine.  And we say former Marine not an ex Marine.  Those that bring discredit are rejected no longer can claim the Title Marine.  Pro Wrestler Randy Orton is an ex Marine.  Whelan was not active duty, he was a reservist and a damn thief.  Day one as a Sr. DI we tell our Recruits Marines dont steal as we deliver our ethos.  That dude has citizenship in 4 countries.  He's actually Canadian.  And this is his Marine resume.  If you haven't earned the title stop calling this fuck up an Marine.  He will forever be a Ex-Marine.  

He's known as a Joe Shit the Ragbag as all who discredit the Eagle Globe and Anchor ( our emblem)

He enlisted in the Marine Corps Reserve in 1994. He took military leave from Kelly Services to serve with the Marine Corps Reserve from 2003 to 2008, including service in Iraq. He held the rank of staff sergeant with Marine Air Control Group 38 working as an administrative clerk and administrative chief, and he was part of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

After a court-martial conviction in January 2008 on multiple counts "related to larceny", he was sentenced to 60 days restriction, reduction to pay grade E-4, and a bad conduct discharge.

The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering[a] checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."

Whats the story behind randy Orton? 

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Whats the story behind randy Orton? 

They were gonna make a movie call The Marine.  WWE was involved and they wanted to cast Orton.  He was kicked out of the Corps and given a BCD.  Former Marines went ape shit knowing he would portray a Marine.  They relented and John Cena played the role.

he enlistxed with the Marines. At the base, he received a bad conduct discharge in 1999 after going AWOL on two occasions and disobeying an order from a commanding officer.[ Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, he was tried and convicted under a special court-martial, subsequently spending 38 days in the brig at Camp Pendleton.

He previously had a Marine tattoo on his left arm, but covered it up after receiving his bad conduct discharge.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Don't  fucking disgrace our honor

Apr 4, 2012  The franchise of Marine movies by the WWE was slated to continue with the Marine: Homefront starring multiple time WWE Champion Randy Orton

Cpl. Mike Vinn, who was in the same Marine unit as Orton, went to the WWE and protested Orton’s role. In 1999, Orton was dishonorably discharged and court-martialed. Orton got into trouble for not following orders from one of his commanding officers and going AWOL two different times. The WWE superstar ended up spending 38 days in military jail.

Vinn said he was “disgusted that his face and the word Marine are being used next to each other, real or fake.” He went on to say that Orton “in the role of a Marine is a disgrace to those that have worn and are wearing that uniform.

EARNED.  My DI campaign Cover is the 1st thing I see when I get out of my bed.  I will never discredit the Corps nor accept anyone that does.  20 years of my life.  Whelan again is Not a Marine.  And no Marine will say he is.  Yes that is a knife hanging from it 😄 Always prepared to be helluva violent

20221223_113909.jpg

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

EARNED.  My DI campaign Cover is the 1st thing I see when I get out of my bed.  I will never discredit the Corps nor accept anyone that does.  20 years of my life.  Whelan again is Not a Marine.  And no Marine will say he is.  Yes that is a knife hanging from it 😄 Always prepared to be helluva violent

20221223_113909.jpg

That is awesome.  Thank you for your service 🫡

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

Agree with it all. But there’s no possibility the BCD isn’t real? Maybe you know for sure. And I haven’t followed much.

That aside, what kind of rank reduction is that? Seems pretty weak for the level and number of offenses.

He was dropped from an E-6 to E-4. 2 pay grades down. Staff Sergeant  to Corporal. 

1 hour ago, GoBigBlack said:

Yeah, just pretty lenient imo. I’m also saying I think there’s a chance he is a spy and Russia isn’t lying. Again, haven’t followed too closely so maybe there isn’t.

I agree I believe he's a Spy.  Possible double agent.  I believe he's used because of the BCD to try and make right.  But proven to be expendable 

• Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 11:16 AM, DevilDog said:

I'm 100% a United States Marine.  Paul Whelan is a damn disgrace to the Corps.  All Marines will say once a Marine Always a Marine.  And we say former Marine not an ex Marine.  Those that bring discredit are rejected no longer can claim the Title Marine.  Pro Wrestler Randy Orton is an ex Marine.  Whelan was not active duty, he was a reservist and a damn thief.  Day one as a Sr. DI we tell our Recruits Marines dont steal as we deliver our ethos.  That dude has citizenship in 4 countries.  He's actually Canadian.  And this is his Marine resume.  If you haven't earned the title stop calling this fuck up a Marine.  He will forever be a Ex-Marine.  

The specific charges against him included "attempted larceny, three specifications of dereliction of duty, making a false official statement, wrongfully using another's social security number, and ten specifications of making and uttering checks without having sufficient funds in his account for payment."

I'll admit I did what I always warn others to NOT do, never believe first reports.

I jumped the gun on this one, until I read his history.

You are 100% right. He is NOT a Marine.

Semper Fi

• Thanks 1