Get woke go broke

Nolebull813

“Christian” school forced to close due to acceptance of sinful lifestyles. When will these companies learn that you can’t impose evil everywhere. You can’t stop it, but you don’t have to embrace it. You can insulate yourself the best you can but you don’t have to include yourself. 

If you read the article the director said we thought we were ONLY gonna lose 50 percent of our donations but we lost 80 percent. That was Disney’s minds set too on a larger scale. Who the hell makes decisions and says ok we are gonna lose 50 percent of our worth just by doing this,  but we should be able to make it up with the new targeted group?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/christian-school-embraced-lgbtq-community-111551564.html

• Like 1

My kids go to a Christian school and it says plainly in the handbook that the parents need to be in a heterosexual marriage, and any other relationship is prohibited. They let you know from jump that if you are part of the alphabet community please don’t apply. Your lifestyle choices do not reflect the core mission. 

Religion is under constant attack and ridicule now more than ever. These “Christian” institutions of education need to understand that catering to a small fringe extremist group does more damage than just to your one school.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

“Christian” school forced to close due to acceptance of sinful lifestyles. When will these companies learn that you can’t impose evil everywhere. You can’t stop it, but you don’t have to embrace it. You can insulate yourself the best you can but you don’t have to include yourself. 

If you read the article the director said we thought we were ONLY gonna lose 50 percent of our donations but we lost 80 percent. That was Disney’s minds set too on a larger scale. Who the hell makes decisions and says ok we are gonna lose 50 percent of our worth just by doing this,  but we should be able to make it up with the new targeted group?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/christian-school-embraced-lgbtq-community-111551564.html

Scary Cat

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

My kids go to a Christian school and it says plainly in the handbook that the parents need to be in a heterosexual marriage, and any other relationship is prohibited. They let you know from jump that if you are part of the alphabet community please don’t apply. Your lifestyle choices do not reflect the core mission. 

Religion is under constant attack and ridicule now more than ever. These “Christian” institutions of education need to understand that catering to a small fringe extremist group does more damage than just to your one school.

lol. You need to study a little and gain some global perspective  on what being under attack looks like. Here in America isn’t it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

lol. You need to study a little and gain some global perspective  on what being under attack looks like. Here in America isn’t it. 

I know. Christians around the world are under attack physically as well as spiritually. So in that regard I get what you mean 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know. Christians around the world are under attack physically as well as spiritually. So in that regard I get what you mean 

I’m talking about the whiny ones here in America. You aren’t under attack. You are free to go to Bible study, church and gather at homes for church potlucks and fellowship, summer vacation Bible school and camps. None of that is impeded like elsewhere.  

the evangelical movement even has a prominent voice in US politics too. Far from being marginalized. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Those who claim to be christian and support the likes of trump and desantis are giving the middle finger to Jesus and God.

It’s not about supporting any one person. There are only a few choices when you choose leaders. I choose to select leaders that want to limit killing babies, limit illegal immigration from destroying hospitals, schools, social security, police etc, limit grooming and indoctrination in education, limit the power LGBT and BLM terrorists have over society, limit crippling inflation destroying the middle and lower class and stop money laundering in pointless wars. 

You like all that stuff because you hate America. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Show us proof. Give us some documented incidents to establish your position on this. 

Make us believe there is any more a worry than what you know as the end days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

anyone who considers themselves and christian and conservative is on the fast track to hell. 

as opposed to atheistic and "anything goes"?...

hardly. LOL

27 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Show us proof. Give us some documented incidents to establish your position on this. 

you need look no farther than the above sentences in this very post...

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Make us believe there is any more a worry than what you know as the end days.

Maybe you can donate and help

https://give.globalreligiousfreedom.org/nigeria?reference_code=10023352&utm_campaign=nigeria&utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=google&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIva6skPW9_QIVLv3jBx35NQZ6EAAYASAAEgJa2PD_BwE