Bishop Gorman has one of the most impressive resumes I've seen

BobbySanchez

I understand and realize a lot of posters here have their emotional biases and attachments (Georgia guys ;) ) but I try my best to be fair and objective on teams regardless of their state. 

But Bishop Gorman has wins over

the 4A Florida State Champion

Div.1 California State Champion

7A Florida State Champion

All in one season. Sure, their in state schedule was crap but this is still nonetheless very impressive. Hats off to BG!

• Like 2

Really, I thought we covered this in the Bishop Gorman titled post. No need to rinse and repeat, IMO. I think we all get it, you believe in them and other agree with you. In the end you are not going to change the minds many others who may have a differing view, agree to disagree.

I think they've done everything they could to earn it. Front loaded schedules are always suspect, but this year in particular who else in the country has really passed them?

IMG just doesn't do much for me this year. In reality the Bishop and IMG are some poor coaching and execution away from both having a loss and being top 5-15 range teams. But they didn't lose those games so that point is moot.