Jump to content

Preseason #1?  

70 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who should be preseason #1

    • St. Thomas Aquinas
      5
    • St. John Bosco
      10
    • DeMatha
      2
    • Mater Dei
      23
    • Bishop Gorman
      13
    • IMG Academy
      18

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2017 at 05:43 PM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It appears we are short at least one team on the poll. 

I'll refrain from voting in protest.

 

Damn...you're right! I forgot DLS. Don't protest, I'll see if I can add them in :ph34r:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

IMG got my vote

It's pretty hard to not give them the edge at #1.  Every year they get a bit deeper IMO.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

No love so for Gorman or DeMatha?

I was all for Gorman last year, and I always like Dematha, but it's hard not to pick the elephant in the room...that is IMG.   Too loaded to not put #1 IMO.   Now am I upset when they aren't put #1? Nope, I love it!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I went wit Mater Dei 

 

21 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Same

 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

MD.... all those stud transfers on D will be the difference this season against sjb. 

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

MD.... all those stud transfers on D will be the difference this season against sjb. 

MD get more stud transfers or players than IMG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

MD get more stud transfers or players than IMG?

The 5 star middle LB is the biggest name. They got a few more .... prob not more than img but MD didn't monarchs don't have many holes to fill. On top of that I think JT is the best qb in the country. If MD can bottle up re al mitchell and stop the run force mitchell to beat them w his arm than I like md over sjb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mjd33 said:

The 5 star middle LB is the biggest name. They got a few more .... prob not more than img but MD didn't monarchs don't have many holes to fill. On top of that I think JT is the best qb in the country. If MD can bottle up re al mitchell and stop the run force mitchell to beat them w his arm than I like md over sjb. 

I'm not arguing them possibly beating SJB, I'm asking whether you'd bet on them to beat IMG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I'm all for not including IMG, but if they're included...how can you argue against em?

I have no problem with Img in national polls but shouldn't be included in the state of Florida rankings imo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 954gator said:

I'm not arguing them possibly beating SJB, I'm asking whether you'd bet on them to beat IMG.

Too early to tell..... but give me JT against any D in the country and I'll take my chances. 

Img qb is a ? Right now. Let's see how the nj kid does in that preseason game they usually play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mjd33 said:

I have no problem with Img in national polls but shouldn't be included in the state of Florida rankings imo. 

Agreed, I don't even really like IMG.   They are as much a Cali, Ga, Tx team as they are FL.   I consider it like an OOS game when a FL team plays IMG.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Too early to tell..... but give me JT against any D in the country and I'll take my chances. 

Img qb is a ? Right now. Let's see how the nj kid does in that preseason game they usually play. 

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=23884

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=23884

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mjd33 said:

So Img is loaded!? I'm shocked 😂

I'm an IMG hater, and don't get me wrong they can be beaten, BUT it's not like they haven't performed as good as any of these others in recent years.   The reason more people don't pick them is because they think they shouldn't be included (I would even agree with this), but if say Don Bosco or Allen or any other "regular HS" had the results IMG had they'd be a lot more likely to be chosen in a list like this.  Especially with the talent at hand.  Just saying.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...