1. 1. Who should be preseason #1

• St. Thomas Aquinas
    • St. John Bosco
    • DeMatha
    • Mater Dei
    • Bishop Gorman
    • IMG Academy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/25/2017 at 05:43 PM

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

MD get more stud transfers or players than IMG?

The 5 star middle LB is the biggest name. They got a few more .... prob not more than img but MD didn't monarchs don't have many holes to fill. On top of that I think JT is the best qb in the country. If MD can bottle up re al mitchell and stop the run force mitchell to beat them w his arm than I like md over sjb. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

The 5 star middle LB is the biggest name. They got a few more .... prob not more than img but MD didn't monarchs don't have many holes to fill. On top of that I think JT is the best qb in the country. If MD can bottle up re al mitchell and stop the run force mitchell to beat them w his arm than I like md over sjb. 

I'm not arguing them possibly beating SJB, I'm asking whether you'd bet on them to beat IMG.

Just now, 954gator said:

I'm not arguing them possibly beating SJB, I'm asking whether you'd bet on them to beat IMG.

Too early to tell..... but give me JT against any D in the country and I'll take my chances. 

Img qb is a ? Right now. Let's see how the nj kid does in that preseason game they usually play. 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Too early to tell..... but give me JT against any D in the country and I'll take my chances. 

Img qb is a ? Right now. Let's see how the nj kid does in that preseason game they usually play. 

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=23884

http://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/Recruits?Player.Enabled=False&Recruitment.Enabled=True&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=23884

Just now, Mjd33 said:

So Img is loaded!? I'm shocked 😂

I'm an IMG hater, and don't get me wrong they can be beaten, BUT it's not like they haven't performed as good as any of these others in recent years.   The reason more people don't pick them is because they think they shouldn't be included (I would even agree with this), but if say Don Bosco or Allen or any other "regular HS" had the results IMG had they'd be a lot more likely to be chosen in a list like this.  Especially with the talent at hand.  Just saying.