After predicting wrongfully that.......

Wildcat Will

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

The economy and banks are on the brink of collapsing and @TheMaximumHornetSting answer is to send blank checks to Ukraine and fully financially support all the illegal immigrants flooding this  country 

You can’t worry about the things you can’t control.  Just make sure you have a solid bug out plan if the time comes. 

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

The economy and banks are on the brink of collapsing and @TheMaximumHornetSting answer is to send blank checks to Ukraine and fully financially support all the illegal immigrants flooding this  country 

The economy and banks are on the brink of collapse and Freebirds answer is fighting culture wars,banning books and playing a game of Attack the Gays... 

See I can make up shit and put words you didnt say in your mouth too... 

Speaking of though... 

Whats the republicans solution for any of this? 

Can ya  tell me...?

41 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

He has to go to Walmart for bug out supplies. Unfortunately, his card was rejected. That won't stop him though as he has a plan.

The guy who built my big out shelter is in Chile right now building 20 x 20,000 square feet shelters.  Most are for wealthy Americans.  The fees to keep “eyes off” the project are close to 10milllion.  That’s what a global economy gets you lol.

21 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The guy who built my big out shelter is in Chile right now building 20 x 20,000 square feet shelters.  Most are for wealthy Americans.  The fees to keep “eyes off” the project are close to 10milllion.  That’s what a global economy gets you lol.

Take a 40 ft trailer, bury it in the hillside and run electricity to it, attached to a Generac. Do a little gravity based plumbing fixtures and you have a safe place, provided you are at least 100 miles from the population center..

No need to be rich, just sensible.

10 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Take a 40 ft trailer, bury it in the hillside and run electricity to it, attached to a Generac. Do a little gravity based plumbing fixtures and you have a safe place, provided you are at least 100 miles from the population center..

No need to be rich, just sensible.

No.  The hillbilly Hilton’s don’t really offer much protection, are easily detectable, and can be compromised with not much effort.   I’m talking totally discreet, multi-chamber structures built into solid rock with constantly refreshing water, air, electric power, and multiply redundant ports for supply and exhaust.  If necessary, you can go in full lockdown mode close off everything and 15 people can go for 2-3 years without having to open a single vent.  There’s not that many locations where something like this can operate properly.  
The one I spend  time in wasn’t originally intended as  “Armageddon Avoidance”, rather simply to provide protection from the elements, and truly stress free rest in between shifts for workers, in a discreet manner.
50 yrs of development and with available (to the public) technology advancements have allowed for impressive structures.  I don’t think they are quite as secure as government bunkers, but no amount of money gets you access to those. 

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

No.  The hillbilly Hilton’s don’t really offer much protection, are easily detectable, and can be compromised with not much effort.   I’m talking totally discreet, multi-chamber structures built into solid rock with constantly refreshing water, air, electric power, and multiply redundant ports for supply and exhaust.  If necessary, you can go in full lockdown mode close off everything and 15 people can go for 2-3 years without having to open a single vent.  There’s not that many locations where something like this can operate properly.  
The one I spend  time in wasn’t originally intended as  “Armageddon Avoidance”, rather simply to provide protection from the elements, and truly stress free rest in between shifts for workers, in a discreet manner.
50 yrs of development and with available (to the public) technology advancements have allowed for impressive structures.  I don’t think they are quite as secure as government bunkers, but no amount of money gets you access to those. 

Understood, but understand that which you suggest, is only available to a minute section of America.

Hell, most Americans have no idea what you mean by "bug out", used in this context.

38 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Understood, but understand that which you suggest, is only available to a minute section of America.

Hell, most Americans have no idea what you mean by "bug out", used in this context.

Some “native Americans” understood the need for, and embarked on building a subterranean structure in a geologically favorable area long before Europeans even showed up.  Considering the rudimentary techniques available they did a pretty good job.  However, they were sold out by other native Americans and all the access points were destroyed trapping many deep below.  Out of fear that ancestral spirits would punish them, none would go near the place.   Very few go near it now.