Bad Day for Georgia

Sammyswordsman

(The Comish said I couldn't start another Calif thread)

Bad Day for Gerogia....

1. Valdosta Killer Chandler, who got boat raced by Mountain Pointe, who got thumped by Calif Tier 2 Chaminade.

2.  Mission Viejo powers past Vista Murrieta by a greater margin that Collquitt

3.  Calif Tier 3 Servite whips Utah Top 5 American Fork (proving Calif Tier2-3 teams = Tier 1 in Ga, AZ, OHIO, NJ, and all states not named FLA. or Texas)

4.  DLS grinds out a win over East Coast Power St. John

5.  Cen10 Once again scores 4+ TD vs a fully practiced IMG squad

6. Grayson sleep walks over Ga. #36.

7.  Stache snaps The Bishop's 55 game rampage through Top teams from 14+ states

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

(The Comish said I couldn't start another Calif thread)

Bad Day for Gerogia....

1. Valdosta Killer Chandler, who got boat raced by Mountain Pointe, who got thumped by Calif Tier 2 Chaminade.

2.  Mission Viejo powers past Vista Murrieta by a greater margin that Collquitt

3.  Calif Tier 3 Servite whips Utah Top 5 American Fork (proving Calif Tier2-3 teams = Tier 1 in Ga, AZ, OHIO, NJ, and all states not named FLA. or Texas)

4.  DLS grinds out a win over East Coast Power St. John

5.  Cen10 Once again scores 4+ TD vs a fully practiced IMG squad

6. Grayson sleep walks over Ga. #36.

7.  Stache snaps The Bishop's 55 game rampage through Top teams from 14+ states

1. Valdosta lost by 45 to Lowndes, and to something called a Wayne Co. last night 23-13...

2. Doubt it... game shouldve been 30-0 really...TD called back that was turned into a FG and VM scored with a nonsense fumble recovery in the endzone..

3. Servite beating American Fork means jackshit... if it aint Bingham or East it doesnt matter

4. Thatd make me 4-6 in the last decade

5. Maybe so. But IMG scores 8 TDs+

6. GA #36 ? McEachern is better than that. Grayson just beat a Top 10 OOS team last week, and plays a Top 15 OOS team next week

7. Doubt it. But it is their Once-In-A-Generation team... if they lose it completely tarnishes CA for all time... 1-15 is the new chant.

Valdosta played Chandler after they beat Mountain Pointe 36-17... not in the 1st 2 games of the season...

But it did go something like this to start the year..

Game 1: Cen10 56, Chandler 49

Vame 2: Mountain Pointe 52, Chandler 7

MP > Cen10 by 38

I think MP will prove to not be as good this year.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta played Chandler after they beat Mountain Pointe 36-17... not in the 1st 2 games of the season...

But it did go something like this to start the year..

Game 1: Cen10 56, Chandler 49

Vame 2: Mountain Pointe 52, Chandler 7

MP > Cen10 by 38

Please stay on topic.  This is a Ga Thread

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Valdosta is 0-2. They've lost by multiple scores in each game. They're not a top program in Georgia - 

So yes, Tier 1 in Arizona was better than Tier 2 in Georgia that day. 

Why are Ga teams always "One and Done"?    They have absolutely no staying power.

#badcoaching

#onehitwonders

Why are Ga teams always "One and Done"?    They have absolutely no staying power.

#badcoaching

#onehitwonders

Because they've been to and won ONE championship in my entire lifetime. That year, the one they won a championship (2016) they lost by 21 at HOME to a SIX LOSS colquitt team. (Who lost by 950 to Grayson) 

i don't make the rules. Trust me Sam, no one wanted those poor tiny Wildcats to play Chandler 

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

#badcoaching

#onehitwonders

What do you always making sweeping generalizations on extremely limited samples?  Because your knowledge of GA is so limited?
#multiplegateamsintherun

#multipleyearrunsinGA

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Because they've been to and won ONE championship in my entire lifetime. That year, the one they won a championship (2016) they lost by 21 at HOME to a SIX LOSS colquitt team. (Who lost by 950 to Grayson) 

i don't make the rules. Trust me Sam, no one wanted those poor tiny Wildcats to play Chandler 

Good grief...how long before ECHS05 starts pimping #Cartersville????

26 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Good grief...how long before ECHS05 starts pimping #Cartersville????

Cartersville! Need to see more of their defense vs some better teams 1st. Their O is elite. 

Im on the Grayson, Rome, Buford, Lowndes, Marietta, Colquitt , Tucker, Archer,  Carrollton, Parkview, & then we'll see... bandwagon.

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

#badcoaching

#onehitwonders

Grayson and Colquitt have been around for a while.

These arent Privates. The best publics anywhere and everywhere will have down years.

Tuckers pretty consistent. 

Buford. 

McEachern & Mill Creek are both having down years but still pretty good. 

Archer has been making noise since 2013... they finally had a down year in 2016... but appear to be pretty good this year again... theyll be a mainstay IMO.

The great thing about Publics is there will be teams pop up and be great for a year or 2... then fall back out... Privates dont normally do that. They get the same type kids every single year. But Publics are less predictable...and youll have a great team come out of nowhere

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The great thing about Publics is there will be teams pop up and be great for a year or 2... then fall back out... Privates dont normally do that. They get the same type kids every single year. But Publics are less predictable...and youll have a great team come out of nowhere

The difference is that the Calif Publics have better coaching so the top programs have staying power.

The difference is that the Calif Publics have better coaching so the top programs have staying power.

That is a bold faced lie... 

The only exception Id make is Cen10. And Logan is a good coach but I wouldnt say he's better. 

Spongebob Johnson only stays on top by scheduling the #18 team in Hawaii and Jokes Christian.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Who are the #multipleYearRunsInGa?

Bufords won like 11 of  the last 16 or 11 of 17...

Cartersville has won 2 in a row

Benedictine has won 2 of 3... or 3 of thelast 4 i thinkm.

2000-2002 ... Parkview won 3 in a row in the largest class...

2003 2008  2009 ... Camden Co. Won the largest class

2004, 2005, & 2007 Lowndes won the largest class

2011 and 2016 Grayson won the largest class

2012 and 2013 Norcross won the largest class

2014 and 2015 Colquitt won the largest class

6 teams have won 15 of the last 17 large class state titles in GA.