My Favorite Announcer

DevilDog

I love how miraculously a word that he never uses flowed like an uniterrupted river.  As a matter of fact he didn't even slow his roll.

Cuz the Negro League was so hard to pronouce.  He even used his thumb to emphasize and just like a Good KneeGrow falling all over himself. Negro League official is asking to forgive this damn Racist.  The Okland A's Announcer front and Center live on TV after visiting the Negro League Museum.  That B .S. don't just slip out and the thumb up was even more evident.   

• Thanks 1

i blame all those Negro League Players it's their fault.  What was the Name of the Chicao Team? You know anything with Chicago triggers these MOFO's.   You know he saw one of those Chicago American GIants Jersey's and his ass was unhinged.  Damn you Chicago KneeGrows and somehow it's Obama's  Fault 😁,  I think he should run down to Jawjaa and get with the Coach that wants to Hang all the KneeGrows in Atlanta.   Merica 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I heard he was suspended, but that mention turned me off, so I didn’t check further and have no idea for how long or if anything changed recently.  

I added the following in the African American unemployment thread.  

You’ll also notice the bearded guy didn’t even react after the N word was used.  He was making some fist jerk motion (how appropriate).  

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I heard he was suspended, but that mention turned me off, so I didn’t check further and have no idea for how long or if anything changed recently.  

I added the following in the African American unemployment thread.  You’ll also notice how the bearded guy didn’t even react after the N word was used.  He was making some excited move about food.  

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

ii am not mad and don't think a Man should be suspened for a word he surely uses regularly.  i am mad he didn't refer to Arthur Bryant's BBQ as the N(((( BBQ,  After all both are Legendary KneeGrow establishments.  I love how he put up tht thumb.  Hell Tony Romo almost let it out too.   What's tunny I have never been called that word with the Hard R by a black person in my life.  I don't know any other black person who have.  I shared it with all my KneeGRow friends.😁  They all responded WTF and of course no one was surprised.  You got HS Annoucers in Oklahoma at a State HS Basketball game calling an all Black Girls Basketball team that word and blamed it on his Diabetes.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I love how miraculously a word that he never uses flowed like an uniterrupted river.  As a matter of fact he didn't even slow his roll. ↳

Cuz the Negro League was so hard to pronouce.  He even used his thumb to emphasize and just like a Good KneeGrow falling all over himself. Negro League official is asking to forgive this damn Racist.  The Okland A's Announcer front and Center live on TV after visiting the Negro League Museum.  That B .S. don't just slip out and the thumb up was even more evident.  ↳

Silly post. 

9 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I added the following in the African American unemployment thread.  

You’ll also notice the bearded guy didn’t even react after the N word was used.  He was making some fist jerk motion (how appropriate).  

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

Yallqueda next to him didn't even flinch.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

Silly post. 

And You are silly for thinking I care what you think about that fool calling them Ngrs.  What's silly is your damn retort.  You didn''t address his transgression you addressed me for being uppity about it.  To hell with You.  Your Tutelage is not welcome. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And You are silly for thinking I care what you think about that fool calling them Ngrs.  What's silly is your damn retort.  You didn''t address his transgression you addressed me for being uppity about it.  To hell with You.  Your Tutelage is not welcome. 

The video you yourself posted made fun of Twitter for trying to make a big deal out of what was obviously a slip of the tongue.

And now here you are, with the teenage girls of Twitter trying to make a big deal out of what was obviously a slip of the tongue.

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

The video you yourself posted made fun of Twitter for trying to make a big deal out of what was obviously a slip of the tongue.

And now here you are, with the teenage girls of Twitter trying to make a big deal out of what was obviously a slip of the tongue.

Slip of the mindset 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Slip of the mindset 

A lot of slippery tongues on here.   Notice my post was silly. I posted what the dude said.  He Said it with a thumbs up.  Slip my ass.  Don't worry the brainwashed KneeGrows will forgive him just as they were taught.  Cuz a certain you know who would want that.    

• Like 1