My Favorite Announcer

DevilDog

President of the Negro league Museum is all forgiving.  This is a classic case of being a brainwashed fool.   Taught to forgive no matter the trangression. Because you Know who would want you to old Rock Star Jesus 😁 It's a legacy of the Slave Bible indoctination.  This is damn Uncle Tom foolishness.  He's not the only one.  I don't ever recall any black sportscaster having a slip of tongue and calling others a racist Slur.  You must Treat others as they have or currently treat you.  Throw that damn Queen James Book in the Trash with it's brainwashing. Let me guess his queer ass just slipped up on massive slavery as directed by the Church with it's Doctrine of Discovery. 

Bob Kendrick is the President of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum.  He is from Crawfordville, Ga.  His. 😄 Ancestors were raised on the Slave Bible Teachings.  Bet your ass he forgives him and will probably beg the announcer for forgiveness. Something like we so sorry, we sorry sir!  You must always forgive your Master and have the utmost of forgivness. WTF.  

His brainwasing :  1.  Eat Swine  2.  Fear ya (Master) Same Title of the Plantion Owner and his Jesus.  Helluva Coincidence. 

“I’m aware of the unfortunate slur made by Glen Kuiper,” the statement begins.

“I welcomed Glen to the NLBM yesterday and know he was genuinely excited to be here. The word is painful and has no place in our society. And while I don’t pretend to know Glen’s heart. I do know that my heart is one of forgiveness. I hope all of you will find it in yourselves to do the same.”

• Thanks 1

Another Slip.  Now Diabetes is the reason for the slip.  Hey if White Announcers have diabetes it will make you call black people the N-Word.  A freaking HS Announcer calling black girls that.  

Wait to the Slave BIble Taught Kneegrows hear this.  They will be falliing all over themselves to forgive him.  Me:  Fuk him and his racist ass.  Now I will await the tutelage on well it's just a slip and of course he would never say that.  

“They’re kneeling? Fuckin’ niggers,” said announcer Matt Rowan. “I hope Norman gets their ass kicked. Fuck them. I hope they lose. C’mon Midwest City. They’re gonna kneel like that? Hell no.”

• Thanks 1

This dude has to be lying.  No way There is all that racism around him and Country Music.  Darius Rucker is a trouble maker.   He should shut his damn mouth and be thankful 😁.  The nerve of him to express all these lies.  Tell his lying daughter to shut up and Remember Chicago.  No matter how many times she is called the N-Word there is always Chicago.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Since you can't say what he was thinking, I'd probably wait for all the evidence to come in before I painted him as a racist and destroyed his career. 

I would wait also.  That's why I can't say he is or isn't and he started the painting.  I wasn't even addressing whether he is racist or not.  After working that long as an announcer people around him would have a better sense if he was or not.  I have listened to him for years and never thought he was a racist.  I certainly did not fire him but it is not an uncommon response from an employer.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 10:15 PM, Belly Bob said:

Since you can't say what he was thinking, I'd probably wait for all the evidence to come in before I painted him as a racist and destroyed his career. 

To me and many, many others, it does not matter what he was thinking.

Evidently, he spoke what he was thinking. That is the way the rest of us humans do it.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:34 AM, golfaddict1 said:

I’m an A’s fan for life.  

Bring back the awesome 70’s unis.  

IMG_4701.jpeg

After doing an investigation his ass was fired.  Other troubling  B.S. was found.  No one Black thought that was a slip and any Anti Racist didn't either. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

After doing an investigation his ass was fired.  Other troubling  B.S. fwas ound. 

If they did their due diligence and found other troubling things, then I'm all for their terminating his contract. 

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

No one Black thought that was a slip and any Anti Racist didn't either. 

It was obviously a slip of the tongue. I don't think that's controverted, unless you think he meant to use the n-word. 

The relevant questions are whether the slip revealed anything untoward about his character and whether such a slip should be grounds for termination regardless of what it may reveal. 

I don't think people in general should be fired for slips of the tongue, and broadcasters aren't usually fired for them. And that's because most people understand the concept of a slip of the tongue.

• Haha 1

On 5/8/2023 at 9:53 PM, World Citizen said:

IMO, a person who doesn't use that term would be very unlikely to have a slip of the tongue and use that term.  Only a person who has said it enough times will it be a slip of the tongue.   ↳

It doesn't make sense.  Can't say what he was thinking but I can't give him a pass either.   ↳

Here's a quick video on the psychology of slips of the tongue. The research offers an innocent explanation of how a person might accidentally say the n-word when what he intended to say was "negro." 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

To me and many, many others, intentions are rather important.

That's why the law distinguishes manslaughter from murder etc. 

This was neither, so your analogy is weak. How about someone meaning to say one thing but what is on their mind comes out instead of what they wanted to say?

38 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

This was neither, so your analogy is weak.

I think you misunderstood the analogy. 

38 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

How about someone meaning to say one thing but what is on their mind comes out instead of what they wanted to say? ↳

That's called a Freudian slip. That's the topic under discussion.

6 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

If they did their due diligence and found other troubling things, then I'm all for their terminating his contract. 

It was obviously a slip of the tongue. I don't think that's controverted, unless you think he meant to use the n-word. 

The relevant questions are whether the slip revealed anything untoward about his character and whether such a slip should be grounds for termination regardless of what it may reveal. 

I don't think people in general should be fired for slips of the tongue, and broadcasters aren't usually fired for them. And that's because most people understand the concept of a slip of the tongue.

You seem to spend quit a bit of your time trying to prove this was a slip of tongue. Then you go an find another White Dude that is supposedly an expert on everything.  Then you post 800 videos of other white people having slips of the tongue  It seems your man Fraud (Pun intended) should have broaden his subjects.  And I will play along because you being so freaking smart and I assume a mind reader due to your Freudian Expertise by declaring the following "It was obviously a slip of the tongue. I don't think that's controverted, unless you think he meant to use the n-word."  OK let me play BoBo the Fool for you.  Since you are such an expert and know it was an obvious slip of the tongue.  Why don't your happy ass Skip to Oakland demand and audience and get his job back? After all your 88 videos obviously didn't convince me.  Go ahead Skipper get his job back and educate us all on this Obvious Fraudian Slip.   Again since it's so obvious.  Go do you thing. Call me so I can tune in with all the other brothers and laugh our asses off..   Stop using some damn Coke Head like Freud for my tutelage.  And you should doubt Cocaine Feigns as well.  How high do you think he was during all of his psychoanalytic studies?.  A fucking Coke Head he was.   Since you love to dissect and try to disapprove black scholarly studies.  Don't let me go ham on this Coke head that you seem to admire and his critics. 

Another white announcer said it was his Diabetes that made him call a black HS Girls Basketball team the N-Word.  I wonder what Shit Freud could have come up with that too.  

A Freudian slip, or sometimes known as a parapraxis, is a verbal or memory mistake (a “slip of the tongue”) that is considered to be linked to the unconscious mind.

These slips apparently reveal private thoughts and feelings that individuals hold

5 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Here's a quick video on the psychology of slips of the tongue. The research offers an innocent explanation of how a person might accidentally say the n-word when what he intended to say was "negro." 

I will pass on his tutelage.  He was a fucking Coke Head and got many associates addicted.  OF course he's an expert on Freudian slips most Dope Feigns are.  To hell with him.  Now go grab another I will dissect his ass.  

13 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Lol.  I am unconvinced and stand by my initial thinking.  

Bro I am with you.  That was a waste of a lot of time.  I would have been more entertained with a video of old Freud all High on Cocaine using the N-Word and then describing when you are high as Giraffe Pussy you may say anything.  That damn sure would have convinced me.  Here is an intelligent black man destroying all those old ass Racist and their studies. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You seem to spend quit a bit of your time trying to prove this was a slip of tongue. Then you go an find another White Dude that is supposedly an expert on everything.  Then you post 800 videos of other white people having slips of the tongue  It seems your man Fraud (Pun intended) should have broaden his subjects.  And I will play along because you being so freaking smart and I assume a mind reader due to your Freudian Expertise by declaring the following "It was obviously a slip of the tongue. I don't think that's controverted, unless you think he meant to use the n-word."  OK let me play BoBo the Fool for you.  Since you are such an expert and no it was an obvious slip of tongue.

a slip of the tongue

noun phrase

: something that is said by mistake

I guess you think he said it on purpose. To each his own.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

You seem to spend quit a bit of your time trying to prove this was a slip of tongue. Then you go an find another White Dude that is supposedly an expert on everything.  Then you post 800 videos of other white people having slips of the tongue  It seems your man Fraud (Pun intended) should have broaden his subjects.  And I will play along because you being so freaking smart and I assume a mind reader due to your Freudian Expertise by declaring the following "It was obviously a slip of the tongue. I don't think that's controverted, unless you think he meant to use the n-word."  OK let me play BoBo the Fool for you.  Since you are such an expert and no it was an obvious slip of tongue.  Why don't your happy ass Skip to Oakland demand and audience and get his job back.  After all your 88 videos obviously didn't convince me.  Go ahead Skipper get his job back and educate us all on this Obvious Fraudian Slip.   Again since it's so obvious.  Go do you thing. Call me so I can tune in with all the other brothers and laugh our asses off..   Stop using some damn Coke Head like Freud for my tutelage.  And you should doubt Cocaine Feigns as well.  How high do you think he was during all of his psychoanalytic studies.  A fucking Coke Head he was.   Since you love to dissect and try to disapprove black scholarly studies.  Don't let me go ham on this Coke head that you seem to admire and his critics. 

Another white announcer said it was his Diabetes that made him call a black HS Girls Basketball team the N-Word.  I wonder what Shit Freud could have come up with that too.  

A Freudian slip, or sometimes known as a parapraxis, is a verbal or memory mistake (a “slip of the tongue”) that is considered to be linked to the unconscious mind.

These slips apparently reveal private thoughts and feelings that individuals hold

BB tries to by sly. He wants people to think he rides the fence on most issues. He is deceitful.

• Like 1