Bama 24 Florida State 7

steeler01

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I agree with Tua playing a lot these next few weeks but do not see Jalen losing this job. He wasn't bad at all last night 

Still feel he is hesitating to release a pass to throw a receiver open, waiting instead to see the receiver open before throwing. Just think he has more confidence to run for it , which was not the case playing the top defenses in the country. I saw progress last night, but nowhere near where Bama fans want him . Under Saban it would be shocking to see a full-time move to Tua, but everyone has heard how well Tua is slinging it in practice. many feel he just has that  special sense for reading defenses.   

1 minute ago, Bamarod said:

Still feel he is hesitating to release a pass to throw a receiver open, waiting instead to see the receiver open before throwing. Just think he has more confidence to run for it , which was not the case playing the top defenses in the country. I saw progress last night, but nowhere near where Bama fans want him . Under Saban it would be shocking to see a full-time move to Tua, but everyone has heard how well Tua is slinging it in practice. many feel he just has that  special sense for reading defenses.   

Outside of Calvin Ridley i didnt see any real threat down the field at the WR spot. That is a concern to me

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Outside of Calvin Ridley i didnt see any real threat down the field at the WR spot. That is a concern to me

I only saw 4-5 open last night that he missed, but it is frustrating watching a game live and see him miss those that do get open.Again, props to defensive pressure on Hurts and FSU secondary was awesome in coverage. Only secondary in country that rates with Bama D. Imagine as Hurts gets more time to throw we will see more opportunities downfield. That is what we expect to see from Daboll.

Just now, Bamarod said:

I only saw 4-5 open last night that he missed, but it is frustrating watching a game live and see him miss those that do get open.Again, props to defensive pressure on Hurts and FSU secondary was awesome in coverage. Only secondary in country that rates with Bama D. Imagine as Hurts gets more time to throw we will see more opportunities downfield. That is what we expect to see from Daboll.

I agree. Derwin James is a monster in that secondary. should have some great stats. He pressured Hurts all day. Bama like i said won because of the ST and defensive turnovers. Bo was really bottled up all night long as well. Gotta give FSU props. Bama kicking game in terms of FG have to get better asap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tenn was better last year Bama beat them 49-10 in Knoxville.  Wanna bet this years game straight  up say for a $1000.

Vandy put 45 on  Tenn last year. 

Oooh no.... 

At this point Im just being a Tennessee Sympathizer.  

Ive learned about betting on the vols.... 

Too much of a liability... 

42 minutes ago, Bamarod said:

Bama has heard this noise the last 4 years. I don't think any of those teams have anymore talent than FSU. Most, if not all , have less!!! Pretty sure as a first game to measure where the team is, Saban has plenty to work on to get this team to another championship...

Youve gotta admit... 

Ole Miss has been a pain in the ass for you guys these past few years. 

Idk why. But y'all get to them and stub your toe. 

But they probably lost alot on Defense.... 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Youve gotta admit... 

Ole Miss has been a pain in the ass for you guys these past few years. 

Idk why. But y'all get to them and stub your toe. 

But they probably lost alot on Defense.... 

A pain? Absolutely, for us and just about everyone else. Why? Because they cheated in recruiting and were able to buy an elite team. Tunsil and company are gone on to the NFL, meaning they don't have the talent to beat Bama, unless Bama beats itself.