Georgia Tech 41 Tennessee 42/2OT Final

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Shit happens sometimes like Ole Miss beating Bama two seasons in a row and should have been 3

One fluke pass completion does not happen and they lose one of the two.  Usually plays both ways.

I think the problem for Tennesse is their offense would leave the D on the field way too much.

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

Last season was a product of losing too many players to the draft from the previous year with not much behind them.  Remember they actually had players get drafted in the first round and not the so called projected as well as having the best player in the draft get drafted in the second after a horrific knee injury.  If only they could play Kentucky, Vandy, Missouri and South Carolina every year along with a very down Florida.

Please let's face reality. Brian Kelly is a stubborn, pompous ass who is in way over his head as ND coach. I said this from the day he was hired and I'll say it today.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

UGA is going to roast ND this Saturday... with a true freshman starting at QB for the 2nd season in a row... now that Easons hurt & week-to-week.

UGA is what you call "serious shit".

If this game was at Georgia I'd be all over them. UGA has been some serious shit disappointment for many a year now. Possibly the biggest disappointment for all the talent they supposedly had. Why do you think MR got canned. I see a real close game here.

Just now, Omaha Vol said:

UT should've won that game, damnit! Let's face it, Bama is Bama. We aren't going to beat them anytime soon. I can only dream of being a contender again like we were in the 90s. 

i agree that 2015 game Tennessee played well enough to steal it. Made some plays. Particularly that late touchdown drive that quick strike drive 

6 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Last season was a product of losing too many players to the draft from the previous year with not much behind them.  Remember they actually had players get drafted in the first round and not the so called projected as well as having the best player in the draft get drafted in the second after a horrific knee injury.  If only they could play Kentucky, Vandy, Missouri and South Carolina every year along with a very down Florida.

Hardly anyone works the draft like UGA. They were very young last year. Only lost 1 starter on D. The O only lost 4 starters. 

But...UGAs starting QB last year, sophomore Jacob Eason, got hurt on his 3rd offensive series vs App St. So we now have a true freshman leading us again like last year. Jake Fromm is a stud though, single handedly made Houston Co. relevant.

Chubb & Michel are the best 1-2 punch at RB in college football.  

And yeah Duke, NC St., Syracuse, Navy, Army, and VT... great stuff.

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Hardly anyone works the draft like UGA. They were very young last year. Only lost 1 starter on D. The O only lost 4 starters. 

But...UGAs starting QB last year, sophomore Jacob Eason, got hurt on his 3rd offensive series vs App St. So we now have a true freshman leading us again like last year. Jake Fromm is a stud though, single handedly made Houston Co. relevant.

Chubb & Michel are the best 1-2 punch at RB in college football.  

And yeah Duke, NC St., Syracuse, Navy, Army, and VT... great stuff.

Lets not leave off Clemson, FSU, Louisville, Michigan State, Miami, Stanford, USC etc...   And I bet Georgia don't want no smoke with Navy.  They already have their hands full with Gtech.  ND has played Army twice in the past 7 years.  Before last year, the last time they played Army was in 2010.