Warning To Those Coming To The BOB In Shreveport:

Frosty4024

Don't know who all going and this probably doesn't need a topic but anyways:

WARNING:

Shreveport/Bossier City, LA is under a Lovebug Invasion....I mean the largest I've seen in the area in like 30 years (I was born and raised in Bossier Parish...).

So knowing these bugs like to lurk in football stadiums....BE PREPARED....For "Love".

3 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

WARNING:

Shreveport/Bossier City, LA is under a Lovebug Invasion....I mean the largest I've seen in the area in like 30 years (I was born and raised in Bossier Parish...).

So knowing these bugs like to lurk in football stadiums....BE PREPARED....For "Love".

I hate these damn bugs they are all over the place. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We don't have these insects, snakes, aligators, sharks, spiders, tornados.. up north

No you  don't... but what you do have...

Image result for snowed in images

Down here, we put up with love bugs and gnats, alligators and sharks for roughly nine months per year of...

Image result for southern girls in short shorts

Image result for southern girls in short shorts

Y'all get like 7 months of...

Image result for girls bundled in long coats

Image result for girls bundled in long coats

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I can't wait winter is coming.. my favorite season 

IMG_0080.PNG

IMG_0081.PNG

IMG_0082.PNG

IMG_0083.PNG

I have to admit that I did kind of find some excitement in the unwrapping her process back when I lived in a winter wonderland. It was like a surprise. She could be fat with a cute face, which was ok because fat girls keep you warm, or she could be a total fox, in which you keep yourself warm working it all night. Win win I guess. 

xD

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

WARNING:

I guess I'll be doing my part to drive the population down.  Leaving for the game about 6:00pm tonight.  Maybe if I'm driving back in the rain Sunday it will wash some of them off although the last time I ran through them they were like concrete by the time I got home.  <sigh>

23 minutes ago, Fred said:

I guess I'll be doing my part to drive the population down.  Leaving for the game about 6:00pm tonight.  Maybe if I'm driving back in the rain Sunday it will wash some of them off although the last time I ran through them they were like concrete by the time I got home.  <sigh>

Are you driving?  If so it will bring you right through West Monroe... possible future game about 100 miles closer ^_^

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Reb72 said:

Are you driving?  If so it will bring you right through West Monroe... possible future game about 100 miles closer ^_^

Yep.  Going to Jackson tonight, driving over to the game Saturday and back to Jackson, then home on Sunday.  That way I won't be quite so late getting in on Sunday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Yea well we all know this is the exception and not the rule.  They don't stay dressed like that all day every day.  HawgGoneIt posted the rule and not the exception.

I love snow...... there thousands of commercial properties that need thier lots plowed.... $1000 per lot .. u can make $30,000 in one fucking day if it's a good day 16 hour shift

1 hour ago, Fred said:

Yep.  Going to Jackson tonight, driving over to the game Saturday and back to Jackson, then home on Sunday.  That way I won't be quite so late getting in on Sunday.

Safe travels, I won't be there tomorrow, our game is tonight... sorry that we couldn't meet up.  Good luck to the Rams! 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Drive down the lovebug population? You got jokes I see... 

And by the way you have to clean lovebugs off within an hour of hitting them... 

They will chip your paint and they will actually get in your motor and clog it up. 

They are attracted to the smell of gasoline,freon,exhaust fumes,Mosquito Repellent,Smoke and fresh paint.

Irony... all of the above kills them. 

But they are attracted to it...  

Suicidal little cretins...