College football playoffs

HSFBfan

Were 2 weeks into the season. So who are the teams you guys believe will make it

IMO

Alabama makes it. No team in the SEC will stop them this year if they stay healthy. Right now down 2 LBs. Cant afford anymore injuries there

Clemson- looking very good. Lets see how they do against Louisville this week

Oklahoma- Big 12 finally get in. 

USC- i think they make it. Beating Stanford last week was a very solid win

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I agree with above. Next in line would be Big 10 winner of either Penn State/Michigan if undefeated. Also if Washington goes undefeated meaning they beat USC then they could go if one of the above stumbles.

I think Michigan stumbles at some point. Either against PSU or OSU. I think Urban Meyer will right the ship after this past weekend. Yea Washington can be next in line. Any chance Clemson stumbles against any ACC schools if they beat Louisville this weekend

10 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I think Clemson/Louisville will be a good game. Lville with Lamar Jackson is a very dangerous team and is very capable of beating Clemson if they play a clean game.

they are but i think clemson defense shows up big here and takes jackson out of the game. like injury wise but contains him

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Were 2 weeks into the season. So who are the teams you guys believe will make it

IMO

Alabama makes it. No team in the SEC will stop them this year if they stay healthy. Right now down 2 LBs. Cant afford anymore injuries there

Clemson- looking very good. Lets see how they do against Louisville this week

Oklahoma- Big 12 finally get in. 

USC- i think they make it. Beating Stanford last week was a very solid win

Big 12 was in just two years ago.  Why do you keep saying finally?

Clemson might get tripped up this week, but I can see them making the playoffs if they run the table from here on out. That inexperienced Clemson QB will get better, but this game against Louisville is going to be tough on him. Clemson is in a bad spot with back to back big games and first road game for the QB. Everything favors Louisville for this game, if Clemson wins this game, they'll go undefeated during the regular season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Clemson might get tripped up this week, but I can see them making the playoffs if they run the table from here on out. That inexperienced Clemson QB will get better, but this game against Louisville is going to be tough on him. Clemson is in a bad spot with back to back big games and first road game for the QB. Everything favors Louisville for this game, if Clemson wins this game, they'll go undefeated during the regular season. 

You don't think FSU can pull something together and take em?  They still have a solid D. 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Don't think offensive line any worse than last year and fsu kept that game real close,  they could win out so question is if fsu wins out do they get in? 

FSU will be playing with a new QB, and will be coming into Death Valley against a top notch defense. I think FSU will keep it close for a half and then their defense will tire(Unless of course the QB turns the ball over in the 1st half.)

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

FSU will be playing with a new QB, and will be coming into Death Valley against a top notch defense. I think FSU will keep it close for a half and then their defense will tire(Unless of course the QB turns the ball over in the 1st half.)

Ik odds against it but if they do win out do they make it? 

11 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Don't think offensive line any worse than last year and fsu kept that game real close,  they could win out so question is if fsu wins out do they get in? 

Dalvin Cook isn't going to be suited up.  Only reason the game was close last year was because of him.  It's going to be ugly this year.