WELL, WELL, WELL! Leave it to NFL Net. to use the race card!!

ORabidOne

The FIRST installment of FOOTBALL TOWN, is laced with the emphasis on a racial divide in SOUTH Georgia in general, and Valdosta in particular! TYPICAL! NOW you see why I have some of the rantings that I've had in the past! The blacks won't be happy until they run the damn program, or run it into the ground in Valdosta! They've already run most of the white families who built the program, to the suburbs and LOWNDES HIGH! NOW they want a BLACK QB? DAYUM PEOPLE, 20 or 21 of the starters are BLACK NOW! They say, this black kid, or that black kid was the QB in ALL of the lower grades! And NOW, the WHITE BOY takes over! Does anybody consider that the black kids may not be as adept at running the Spread Formation on the VARSITY? Not EVERYBODY, black OR WHITE, is capable! There is a shit load to learn, to be able to handle the reads, the checkoffs, and a plethora of other ingredients, in order to succeed! Not TOO long ago, Valdosta had a BLACK QB nearly EVERY fucking season! But do you think that THAT matters today? These people are SOOOOOOO full of SHIT! They don't give a rat's ass about VALDOSTA football! It's ALL about if their homies are starting!

I remember a coupla decades back, when the damn BLACK fans were BOOING the WHITE QB at Colquitt, because they wanted their homie behind center! I remember when the BLACKS on the football team, threatened to boycott the damn team, if they didn't have a fricking BLACK HOMECOMING QUEEN! SAY WHAAAAT? The queen is elected through DEMOCRATIC PROCESS! And instead of telling the players to kiss off or accept the MAJORITY vote for Queen! The administration CAVED by having TWO QUEENS! And SO we go, until they get EVERYTHING they ask for and THEN SOME! As time went on, the ONE queen once again was elected, through popular vote! To the Black kids credit,(in a majority white high school) decided to run one or two candidates, against the eight or nine white girls! Thus splitting the vote, and making for a BLACK QUEEN through popular vote!

I'm surprised that they've never boycotted for a BLACK head coach! Never mind, that the number of successful black head coaches in Georgia, you can count on two hands, and have a buncha fingers left over! But so it goes in the NEW South!

40 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

The FIRST installment of FOOTBALL TOWN, is laced with the emphasis on a racial divide in SOUTH Georgia in general, and Valdosta in particular! TYPICAL! NOW you see why I have some of the rantings that I've had in the past! The blacks won't be happy until they run the damn program, or run it into the ground in Valdosta! They've already run most of the white families who built the program, to the suburbs and LOWNDES HIGH! NOW they want a BLACK QB? DAYUM PEOPLE, 20 or 21 of the starters are BLACK NOW! They say, this black kid, or that black kid was the QB in ALL of the lower grades! And NOW, the WHITE BOY takes over! Does anybody consider that the black kids may not be as adept at running the Spread Formation on the VARSITY? Not EVERYBODY, black OR WHITE, is capable! There is a shit load to learn, to be able to handle the reads, the checkoffs, and a plethora of other ingredients, in order to succeed! Not TOO long ago, Valdosta had a BLACK QB nearly EVERY fucking season! But do you think that THAT matters today? These people are SOOOOOOO full of SHIT! They don't give a rat's ass about VALDOSTA football! It's ALL about if their homies are starting!

I remember a coupla decades back, when the damn BLACK fans were BOOING the WHITE QB at Colquitt, because they wanted their homie behind center! I remember when the BLACKS on the football team, threatened to boycott the damn team, if they didn't have a fricking BLACK HOMECOMING QUEEN! SAY WHAAAAT? The queen is elected through DEMOCRATIC PROCESS! And instead of telling the players to kiss off or accept the MAJORITY vote for Queen! The administration CAVED by having TWO QUEENS! And SO we go, until they get EVERYTHING they ask for and THEN SOME! As time went on, the ONE queen once again was elected, through popular vote! To the Black kids credit,(in a majority white high school) decided to run one or two candidates, against the eight or nine white girls! Thus splitting the vote, and making for a BLACK QUEEN through popular vote!

I'm surprised that they've never boycotted for a BLACK head coach! Never mind, that the number of successful black head coaches in Georgia, you can count on two hands, and have a buncha fingers left over! But so it goes in the NEW South!

Now don''t you go changing Rab,

IMG_1750.JPG

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

If I DO, the Left Wing WHACKO mod will give me a permanent time out! Because the TRUTH, they cain't HANDLE the TRUTH!

You are sure as hell right on that one!!!  Fucking hypocrites at their best.  Its really sad what Valdosta has become and where its going.  Let it though, Lowndes will thrive and the good people of Valdosta and LC will be fine out there for now.  Why not have two separate schools in the county???  Works for the proms.  One school concentrate on one area of focus and the other can go the opposite direction with their concepts and what-not.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17/ga-high-school-holds-segregated-proms.html

25 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

You are sure as hell right on that one!!!  Fucking hypocrites at their best.  Its really sad what Valdosta has become and where its going.  Let it though, Lowndes will thrive and the good people of Valdosta and LC will be fine out there for now.  Why not have two separate schools in the county???  Works for the proms.  One school concentrate on one area of focus and the other can go the opposite direction with their concepts and what-not.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/05/17/ga-high-school-holds-segregated-proms.html

The irony to the whole thing is actually laughable, when you think about it! When I was in high school, the Federal gubment had us jumping through all kinds of hoops, to adhere to the integation mandates! HELL, they even paid the black kids to go to ole Moultrie High, cause they didn't really want to go! We integrated FIVE YEARS prior to the mandatory date of 1971!(my senior year) My bro graduated in 1973, and he said that he couldn't believe how much the curriculum had to be simplified, to keep some folks in school to get those Federal dollars!

HELL, when I graduated, if you didn't have a car, you got to school any way you could! And I lived three miles from high school with no transportation! After integration, they carted you know who every fucking place they needed to go! Until that time, the only school buses supporting Moultrie High School, were those for the county kids in the South Berlin-Culberson area, where Ruffi resided!

NOW for the irony! It's now 2017, and there are 75-100 public high schools in Georgia, who are SEGREGATED in metro Atlanta! And they are ALL BLACK by CHOICE!

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you think if Valdosta and Lowndes consolidated into 1 high school and had half the enrollment of some of those mini colleges in Texas they would be able to compete with Katy, Allen etc?? 

Maybe if Rab moved into the Valdosta city schools district, and sat on the board there, he could affect some level of change there. Instead he prefers to rant on message boards. 

Seems to me he's no better than the people he complains about. 

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe if Rab moved into the Valdosta city schools district, and sat on the board there, he could affect some level of change there. Instead he prefers to rant on message boards. 

They wouldn't want the hand dryer from the Colquitt County bathroom on the board down there!!! 

As an aside, I did hear that hand dryer from the bathroom is a minimum requirement for being on the board in Lowndes County!! 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Do you think if Valdosta and Lowndes consolidated into 1 high school and had half the enrollment of some of those mini colleges in Texas they would be able to compete with Katy, Allen etc?? 

What makes you think Lowndes AND Colquitt couldn't compete with those Tejas schools NOW? If one horse Katy had played Colquitt! That LOOOOOUSIANER RB transfer woulda been in the hospital, after his fifty carries per game!

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I feel like you have more to say about this whole racial divide thing, so speak your mind Rab. Don't hold back either.

I'll be CONCISE! There is a VAST amount of racism in Georgia! And it is my EXPERT opine(having worked with hundreds of black folk in my career as a state employee! That 90% of racism is BLACK on WHITE! Simply put, whites are fearful of offending a BLACK person, because of retribution by their employer, the NAACP, or the ACLUWHO, et al.! CONVERSELY, BLACKS have carte blanche to do pretty much anything they so desire towards whites, short of murder! I see subtle racism on a daily basis!

HELL, I've lived through TWO BLACK supervisors in my career! And ONE was a FEMALE, who had never been to an integrated grammar school, high school, college, or previous employment! Yet through Affirmative Action, she became my boss with the same education as I! She hadn't been on the job two weeks, when she looked at the calendar, and made fun of a Georgia state holiday! And it went downhill from there! I was there ten years of pure Hell! And the agency went from ninety percent white, to ninety percent BLACK!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They wouldn't want the hand dryer from the Colquitt County bathroom on the board down there!!! 

As an aside, I did hear that hand dryer from the bathroom is a minimum requirement for being on the board in Lowndes County!! 😂

LISTEN FOOL, I hafta put up with the Left Wing whacko! But YOU, NOT so much! If I want any shit outta you, I'll squEEEEZE yo head!

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see you have electricity? Who's turning the hand crank on the generator, yo white slave boy?

23 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

SURELY you JEST? Is this April Fools alREADY?

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

MY bone of contention is, that APPARENTLY, the focus of the Wildcat story, will be racial in nature! It is my hope that I'm wrong!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

When you are told you can't read and write and it is law, what do you expect?

SAY WHAAAT? Do you think that these chillern were being edumacated in a cotton field, prior to integration?:$ Thirty years after the fact! Academic requirements have deteriorated to where even I could be in the Beta Club! HELL, when I was in high school. In order to play sports, you had to have a 'C' average across the board in FIVE subjects! NOW, seniors take three or fewer classes! And I was told a few years back! That ALL student athletes can actually make one failing grade, and STILL be eligible, with FAR lower academic requirements as in the past! GEEEEZ people!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

LISTEN FOOL, I hafta put up with the Left Wing whacko! But YOU, NOT so much! If I want any shit outta you, I'll squEEEEZE yo head!

No you don't you can just shut the hell up and leave...isn't that what you right wing nuts normally tell left wing wackos.... Dude your to blind to talk politics or racism or the great racial divide....

4 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

And that is the fault of whom?

Blacks because it was unlawful to read and write?

You were prejudice and you still are. 

Nothing about you has changed. 

You want your country back, .....too!

Yeah, in your lifetime, it'll be CUBA, if PRESIDENT Trump can't save it from TOTAL DESTRUCTION!

And I'M PREJUDICE, yet you went to an ALL BLACK high school?xD I don't know of a SINGLE ALL WHITE high school in the GHSA! There are more than 75 ALL BLACK schools!