A record was set last evening at Mercedes Benz Stadium in the ATL!

ORabidOne

Major League Soccer's Atlanta United, set the all time season attendance record for a first year club, with 72,000 SRO frenzied fans last night! And the only reason that that season total wasn't surpassed by 100,000's of thousands! Was that until recently, United home games had been played at 40,000 seat Bobby Dodd Stadium at Georgia Tech! NOOOOOOO, Atlanta is a SEPARATE COUNTRY to be sure!

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Why is that? That's where the U.S. base for ISIS is. Or what you refer to as the CNN Building!

And CNN being in Atlanta has been a huge economic boon for the state.

I don't think cow flop is a marketable good.

That's what most of the rest of Georgia produces.

Beaches are a naturally occurring phenomenon when surrounded by water.

Atlanta is in Georgia because that was the spot where two railroads happened to meet.

Dumb luck.

Your post was super lame.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ironically those are the 2 things natives try and stay away from. 

Honestly idc what anyone says.  Each state has there ups and downs. 

Everybody has a state they like and hate.... 

Honestly Im not a big fan of FL. 

Even though I was born in Miami I never lived in FL long enough to learn shit about it aside from visits. 

The pan handle is the only area I really like.

The rest of it... jesus.... aside from Sarasota is more of a hassle and a burden  than anything else in my opinion. 

16 hours ago, LOSer said:

Atlanta is in Georgia because that was the spot where two railroads happened to meet.

Dumb luck.

Nope.  Your history on Atlanta is lacking.  It was the zero mile post for one railroad, not where two met.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Having a lot of soccer fans in your town isn't something to brag about if u catch my drift 😉

BRAGGING is what you carpetbaggers in FLAAAAWDA do, with your recruited up privates and Miami All Stars! I'm merely stating FACT! HELL, there are parts of the ATL, where you would swear you were in Israel, China, or Mexico!

17 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Now Atlanta ain't Georgia I can agree with. They need a bypass from Macon to Chattanooga for us unsuspecting folk who don't have a passport!!!

Or three days to travel from Jackson to Cherokee county!O.o

And they DO have a BYPASS! But every time they build it, they come from some Northern shit hole to clog it up!

17 hours ago, LOSer said:

And CNN being in Atlanta has been a huge economic boon for the state.

I don't think cow flop is a marketable good.

That's what most of the rest of Georgia produces.

And all this time, I had thought that Georgia FED the WORLD?xD Try finding a SWEET onion ANYWHERE except middle GEORGIA! VIDALIA is in GEORGIA, and due to the soil content! Nowhere else on earth, other than the eight county area surrounding that town, can produce that little delicacy!

17 hours ago, LOSer said:

Dumb luck.

Now SEE, I KNEW Albenny, Georgia was a BEACH FRONT town! When I was a WEE laddie in the Boy Scouts! We use to hike them sand dunes to find prehisterical sharks teefies!

20 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly idc what anyone says.  Each state has there ups and downs. 

Everybody has a state they like and hate.... 

Honestly Im not a big fan of FL. 

Even though I was born in Miami I never lived in FL long enough to learn shit about it aside from visits. 

The pan handle is the only area I really like.

The rest of it... jesus.... aside from Sarasota is more of a hassle and a burden  than anything else in my opinion. 

That's cause you got naturally, what everybody else spends thousands to get in FLAAAWDA!

As an aside, I HATE the panhandle, cause I lived there for about a minute and a half! Until the 1955 hurricane washed my dear ole dad's dreams down the turlet!