Ohio Week 6 Discussion/Predictions

93CardinalsFan

2 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Kramer has been laying fools out at ND.  He has been ND's second best offensive lineman in my opinion.  He will be a top 15 pick when he comes out.  

Carman has the physical part down which is key at the next level.  Some kids can't adjust to how physical and strong the players are at the next level.  Depending on the school he chooses to attend, he'll be coached up just fine.

Unless they can coach him up some footwork, he's gonna be watching DEs/OLBs  blow his doors off.

1 minute ago, OdbCle said:

The big question is how well he will take to coaching and a college level S&C program. His maturity is rumored to be an issue. No doubt he has the physical tools to be great. 

I've heard the exact same thing.  I think he is going to be more of an unmotivated mess at the next level than an All-American.  Hate saying that about a kid but he has certainly bought into his own hype and has look "unmotivated" to say the least.

Can't wait to see Dan Bolden eat his lunch in two weeks! :)

-93CardinalsFan

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, OdbCle said:

Rumors are that Carman has not been staying in shape and beefed up quite a bit. I heard he was also suspended (either for a game or half a game) for missing practice. Sounds like a kid who is very much buying into his hype. 

This is very much what I thought when I first saw him last night. Thought he looked much bigger than last year, and not in a good way.

2 hours ago, OdbCle said:

The big question is how well he will take to coaching and a college level S&C program. His maturity is rumored to be an issue. No doubt he has the physical tools to be great. 

Kids are kids my guy.  I ain't going to judge a kid for being a knuckle head when he's 17, 18 in high school.  Once he gets on a campus then my gloves come off.

1 hour ago, Coletrain06 said:

On the flip side, Malik Vann is an absolute stud and should be the talk of that team!

I was disappointed that ND cooled off on the recruitment of Vann.  He's the exact type of D end that ND needs.  If ND would have kept the pressure up on him I think they could have got him to commit.  I feel where he came from when he said that they weren't showing him as much love as some of the other guys on the defensive end list.  I want kids who play against strong competition and produce and not some camp warrior.  Vann falls in the first category.

• Like 2

Friday Finals:

Canton McKinley 42, Lake 6

Mentor 49, Medina 14

Solon 28, Brunswick 14

Euclid 38, Strongsville 30

Whitmer 21, TCC 14

Pick Central 45, Gahanna Lincoln 8

Centerville 39, Wayne 22

Pick North 35, Reynoldsburg 7

St. X 14, Elder 6

LaSalle 28, Moeller 24

Winton Woods 28, Bishop Chatard (IN) 27

Colerain 36, Mason 10

4 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Here's an alert 

D1 R1 is stacked this year 

eds, Iggy, mentor, Solon, Stow, Massillon 1&2 

No doubt. All of Ohio is having a stellar  year. 

Look at region 3 .......Centerville, pick ,central, pick north, H Bradley, + only like 3 bad teams.

Region 4.........x, Colerain, Elder, Moe, Fairfield, Sycamore, Mason