The Hunter Biden gang still shooting blanks....wonk...wonk...time to move on.

DBP66

9 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

One of those answers also means you’re a gullible moron. And it’s still on the table for you, apparently. 🤣

The laptop doesn’t lie.

The witness is not as important as the bank records. 
This is gaslighting. 
They got the goods on Biden .

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

your "star" witness is a bullshit artist who LIED and you "won"?!?!......no...you look like a bunch of partisan hacks with egg on their faces...CLOWNS....🤡...🤡...🤡...🤡

Sure, just like the 51 intelligence agents came forward and said the laptop was a Russian disinformation campaign. 

• Confused 1

The DOJ and FBI have a lot of explaining to do about their reliance on the informant whose allegations were included in the FBI-generated FD-1023.

- Why did they use this informant, who officials claimed was highly credible, since 2010?

- Why did they pay the informant six figures?

- Why did the DOJ sit on serious allegations from the informant whom the FBI deemed highly credible for years before investigating the claims?

The American people deserve answers.

All the sudden he’s not a credible informant. How convenient. Idiots.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

It was ALL bullshit...mother Russia is looking to get Trump elected again with the help of the Republican party..😪

Indicted ex-FBI informant told investigators he got Hunter Biden dirt from Russian intelligence officials

Hannah Rabinowitz and Cheri Mossburg, CNN
Tue, February 20, 2024 at 11:33 PM EST·4 min read

Reporter breaks down indictment of Former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens
Scroll back up to restore default view.

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens’ dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.

Prosecutors also said Alexander Smirnov has been “actively peddling new lies that could impact US elections” after meeting with Russian spies late last year and that the fallout from his previous false bribery accusations about the Bidens “continue[s] to be felt to this day.”

Smirnov claims to have “extensive and extremely recent” contacts with foreign intelligence officials, prosecutors said in the filing. They said he previously told the FBI that he has longstanding and extensive contacts with Russian spies, including individuals he said were high-level intelligence officers or command Russian assassins abroad.

Prosecutors with special counsel David Weiss’ team said Tuesday that Smirnov has maintained those ties and noted that, in a post-arrest interview last week, “Smirnov admitted that officials associated with Russian intelligence were involved in passing a story about Businessperson 1,” referring to President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

The revelations about Smirnov’s alleged foreign contacts were disclosed as part of prosecutors’ arguments to keep him jailed ahead of trial – though a federal judge later granted Smirnov’s release with several conditions, including GPS monitoring and the surrender of his two passports. Smirnov declined to answer questions as he left the courthouse Tuesday evening.

Prosecutors alleged that Smirnov “claims to have contacts with multiple foreign intelligence agencies,” including in Russia, and that he could use those contacts to flee the United States.

The explosive revelation comes amid backlash over how Smirnov’s now-debunked allegations played into House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into the president.

Smirnov has been charged with lying to the FBI and creating false records. He has not yet entered a formal plea, and his lawyers told CNN in a statement, “Mr. Smirnov is presumed innocent.”

According to the new court filing, Smirnov told investigators he was in contact with “four different Russian officials,” all of whom are “top officials” and two of whom “are the heads of the entities they represent.” Prosecutors did not independently verify in the filing whether Smirnov’s reported contacts are legitimate, nor whether the Russians provided him with disinformation about the Bidens.

The false information that Smirnov reported “was not trivial,” prosecutors wrote.

“It targeted the presumptive nominee of one of the two major political parties in the United States. The effects of Smirnov’s false statements and fabricated information continue to be felt to this day,” prosecutors said, making an apparent reference to the turmoil in Congress over the discredited bribery allegations – which were a key element of the GOP impeachment probe.

Of particular note is a story Smirnov allegedly told the FBI in September 2023, alleging that Hunter Biden was recorded making phone calls in a Kyiv hotel that is “wired” and “under the control of the Russians.” Federal agents said they knew Smirnov’s story was false because Hunter Biden has “never travelled to Ukraine.”

Smirnov told investigators Russian intelligence officers would use the hotel to intercept cell phone calls made by “prominent US persons,” prosecutors said, which the Russian government could use as “‘kompromat’ in the 2024 election, depending on who the candidates will be.” Kompromat is a Russian term that refers to compromising information used for blackmail.

The story, prosecutors noted, matches the story Smirnov told his handler about Hunter Biden being recorded in a foreign hotel.

“Thus, Smirnov’s efforts to spread misinformation about a candidate of one of the two major parties in the United States continues,” prosecutors wrote.

And, prosecutors wrote, Smirnov claims to have met with Russian intelligence officials as recently as November and December 2023.

“What this shows is that the misinformation he is spreading is not confined to 2020,” they wrote. “He is actively peddling new lies that could impact U.S. elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials in November. In light of that fact there is a serious risk he will flee in order to avoid accountability for his actions.”

Weiss’ team argued in court Tuesday that Smirnov could use his foreign contacts, including those in Russia, to flee the country and resettle abroad out of reach from the US government. The judge pushed back on the prosecutors’ assertion, and sternly warned Smirnov while granting his release: “Do not make a mockery of me.”

CNN?  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Just….shut….up . Stop embarrassing yourself blind 🐑

You’ve whined multiple times about how you put me on ignore. Yet you clearly never did or you took me off your ignore list. What the fuck is wrong with you?  Are you mad your boyfriend didn’t make varsity?

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’ve whined multiple times about how you put me on ignore. Yet you clearly never did or you took me off your ignore list. What the fuck is wrong with you?  Are you mad your boyfriend didn’t make varsity?

I have to admit, your stupidity is too comical to ignore…I’m only human!🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I have to admit, your stupidity is too comical to ignore…I’m only human!🤣🤣🤣

The reason has more to do with the fact that you’re an ignorant, uneducated liar. Same as why you suck at your job and are making less money than you were six years ago.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

The laptop doesn’t lie.

This is gaslighting. 

They have the bank records. They’ve had the bank records for some time now. Rudy has a copy of the laptop, same with the FBI, Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and Jim Jordan. I guess they’re waiting for the “convenient time.” Right?

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

The laptop doesn’t lie.

This is gaslighting. 

Every single witness has either completely fallen apart or been indicted for being a Russian asset.

A simple "My bad" would suffice, Warrior, but we know that you'll never admit to be duped.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

CNN?  🤣🤣🤣

Once you've seen every news outlet on planet Earth has reported this then maybe you'll realize that, no, CNN or the Hill aren't the source of this information. They're just reporting.

But I won't hold my breath on that because then I'd be dead.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 11:39 AM, GoBigBlack said:

They have the bank records. They’ve had the bank records for some time now. Rudy has a copy of the laptop, same with the FBI, Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and Jim Jordan. I guess they’re waiting for the “convenient time.” Right?

It's really hard to overestimate how stupid these people are.

Bank records don't prove anything without corroboration.

The simplest explanation, that Biden isn't corrupt, just doesn't fit their narrative. So instead they just embarrass themselves over and over again trying to square this hole.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Every single witness has either completely fallen apart or been indicted for being a Russian asset.

A simple "My bad" would suffice, Warrior, but we know that you'll never admit to be duped.

You’re such a sheep, and think you’re so smart. It’s comical 

• Like 2

Obama laid it out clearly. He planned and I’ll say he succeeded Fundamentally Transforming this country.

We need to drop the illusion we are a Republic and accept that we have the same system as Iran and China. 

State media
Small group of players in charge
Elections only matter locally (if that)
Jailing critics
Massive corruption

And you Sheep eat this up with a spoon. 

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Obama laid it out clearly. He planned and I’ll say he succeeded Fundamentally Transforming this country.

We need to drop the illusion we are a Republic and accept that we have the same system as Iran and China. 

State media
Small group of players in charge
Elections only matter locally (if that)
Jailing critics
Massive corruption

And you Sheep eat this up with a spoon. 

How incompetent are you and your minions that you have the House and all right-wing media in lock step and you can't scrounge together one iota of evidence for any of your charges.

"The Biden's are corrupt!"

And yet the only evidence you have is that people with the last name Biden have money in bank accounts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Jailing critics

This is my favorite for two reasons.

1) You are literally trying to put Biden's in jail for no other reason than they're the relatives of your political opponent 

2) The logical conclusion of this complaint is that no political critics can *ever* be sent to prison because doing so would constitute "jailing critics"

The unhinged nature of your whining is what does it for me. Your political party is full of criminals. That's why they are indicted and convicted of crimes.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh boy!

IMG_0069.jpeg

LOL...a 7 year old text is the best you clowns can come up with once your start "witness" got arrested??....looks like yet another "swing and a miss" by the  house republicans and you!....don't get too excited....you got a BIG Nothing Burger there...🙄