The Hunter Biden gang still shooting blanks....wonk...wonk...time to move on.

DBP66

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The Big guy is in tros Jim and Hunter….as long as the law is upheld…but ya know the cover up is strong……perception is reality….msm will try to bury this, but not this time.

and the guy with 91 feliones??....do you think he's in trouble too??....or he has nothing to worry about...it's all just "fake news"....🙄

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...a 7 year old text is the best you clowns can come up with once your start "witness" got arrested??....looks like yet another "swing and a miss" by the  house republicans and you!....don't get too excited....you got a BIG Nothing Burger there...🙄

Compared to “ we got him this time” 178 times 🤣

From the Oversight Committee;

We can clear this up for you.

1) We never knew the informant's name 

2) We never talked to the informant

3) The FBI never gave us his name and redacted the FD-1023 because they said he was so important to an ongoing investigation

4) The FBI told the committee, including Democrats, the informant was highly credible

No one is falling for this Russia Hoax 2.0 you're peddling.

2 hours ago, Warrior said:

It doesn’t matter to these idiots, all they care about is “Get Trump”!

No, it doesn’t matter. Because “it” was all over the news nine months ago. Is there a reason numbnuts Sean Hannity is recycling the story and numbernuts @I AM IRONMANis posting it? Was there a development here, or are you people so stupid you’re getting outraged twice about the same piece of information that you don’t know anything about?

• Like 1

Now their star witness, Tony Bobulinski, is getting bitch slapped and has been proven a liar by Cassidy Hutchinson. Tony accused her of being a “liar and a fraud” after Hutchinson claimed he exchanged documents with Mark Meadows in a secret meeting while he was wearing a ski mask. Bobulinski was the only credible element left of any part of this bullshit.

image.thumb.png.ead01b7563e0b7e1ae5b5a94fd078eef.png

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-white-house-aide-cassidy-hutchinson-pushes-back/story?id=107465387

"Mr. Bobulinski claims under oath that he was not wearing a mask, that Mr. Meadows did not hand him anything, and that Ms. Hutchinson was 'fabricating facts,'" Hutchinson's lawyer wrote in the letter. "Perhaps Mr. Bobulinski's memory is impaired about the meeting, and a picture would help refresh his recollection."

image.thumb.jpeg.39b16b9e078a750328465a1a18ff62c8.jpeg

Dis you, Tony?

Now remind me again… why the fuck is anyone bumping this thread with recycled stories from nine months ago? 

Wow! What a bombshell! You can't be serious. That picture is an embarrassing attempt to prove what? It's shadowy, with glare from the lights, and I'll be damned if I can see anybody with a ski mask on. I see one guy with a covid-19 type mask, and another wearing what appears to be a scarf around his face, and a hat. what does that prove? You can't tell who any of those people are, and you sure as hell can't see anything being passed between them. They (Hutchinson and her lawyer) have neither proven nor disproven anything, but thanks for playing. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Wow! What a bombshell! You can't be serious. That picture is an embarrassing attempt to prove what? It's shadowy, with glare from the lights, and I'll be damned if I can see anybody with a ski mask on. I see one guy with a covid-19 type mask, and another wearing what appears to be a scarf around his face, and a hat. what does that prove? You can't tell who any of those people are, and you sure as hell can't see anything being passed between them. They (Hutchinson and her lawyer) have neither proven nor disproven anything, but thanks for playing. 

They try so hard!🤣🤣🤣