Natalee Holloway

golfaddict1

8 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

If you’re over the age of 40, very good chance you’ll recognize this name… and the ones who have to google, I suggest starting to follow real news sources and not propaganda, low iq, low hanging fruit rag shit storm sites. 

IMG_6681.jpeg

A little anti-climatic but if people needed the confession for closure, well……

17 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

If you’re over the age of 40, very good chance you’ll recognize this name… and the ones who have to google, I suggest starting to follow real news sources and not propaganda, low iq, low hanging fruit rag shit storm sites. 

IMG_6681.jpeg

I was there on vacation with my family shortly after this happened...I remember seeing jets flying low all around the island shooting some kind of radar looking for her body....very sad...the guy is evil and needs to stay in jail for the resy of his life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I was there on vacation with my family shortly after this happened...I remember seeing jets flying low all around the island shooting some kind of radar looking for her body....very sad...the guy is evil and needs to stay in jail for the resy of his life.

Evil should be fried, not fed.  Send me the electric bill 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

maybe I should have posted them backwards....

Would that help? Let's try it.

It would be morally permissible to increase the net sum of his suffering by jailing him for the remainder of his natural life, since increasing the net sum of a person's suffering isn't morally wrong provided that he's murdered two young women. It would be morally wrong to execute him, though, since killing is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not sure that helps.

Or maybe you were being humorous: we should keep him in jail because it would be worse for him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Would that help? Let's try it.

It would be morally permissible to increase the net sum of his suffering by jailing him for the remainder of his natural life, since increasing the net sum of a person's suffering isn't morally wrong provided that he's murdered two young women. It would be morally wrong to execute him, though, since killing is wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not sure that helps.

Or maybe you were being humorous: we should keep him in jail because it would be worse for him.

that's a good translation.......being Catholic I follow the 10 Commandments and there are no references to "suffering" or punishments, or what others would call restitution. I'll stick to my logic of paying for the wrongs one does but not so far as to include someone's life...I believe that's morally acceptable...killing someone is a step too far for me and any Catholic who respects the Commandments.

Making people pay a consequence for a wrong is the only way a civilization can exist IMO. I was a Correction Officer in my 20's and know what life behind bars looks like and I feel spending the rest of your life behind bars equals having no life at all in my book. Once you lose your freedom you lost your life IMO.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

Hmmm, I know a great many people that do a better job of following the Ten Commandments, than many Catholics, and without threat of hell to encourage them.  BTW, how does your” don’t do this” 

good for you!...the basic concepts of right and wrong in the 10 Commandments cuts across most religions of peace....like the Golden Rule..."treat others how you would like to be treated".....the world seems to have lost this concept these days IMO.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Most of what you post about Trump violates the 8th commandment...Thou shalt not bear false witness against your neighbor. The eighth commandment forbids misrepresenting the truth in our relations with others.

then it seems like you Trumpers have been listening to the Devil himself!! (and don't forget how Fox news got busted lying about election being "rigged" in the law-suit against them)....all lies all the time....and don't forget about "worshipping FALSE idols"....that's today's Trumpers...following a man with no morals off a cliff....SAD....😪

I don't bear false witness....I represent the truth....something you guys have no clue about the truth after 30,000 plus lies Trump fed you during his 4 years....you've been brainwashed by a certified B.S. artist...and NY con-man...SAD!

On 10/21/2023 at 1:14 PM, DBP66 said:

that's a good translation.......being Catholic I follow the 10 Commandments and there are no references to "suffering" or punishments, or what others would call restitution. I'll stick to my logic of paying for the wrongs one does but not so far as to include someone's life...I believe that's morally acceptable...killing someone is a step too far for me and any Catholic who respects the Commandments.

Making people pay a consequence for a wrong is the only way a civilization can exist IMO. I was a Correction Officer in my 20's and know what life behind bars looks like and I feel spending the rest of your life behind bars equals having no life at all in my book. Once you lose your freedom you lost your life IMO.

How about work labor in prison… heavy work and labor.  
Think the infamous death camp “work will set you free”  in German.  Or something close to that.  Work to death.  You’re providing a service that someone died performing, no different than a few or handful of wealthy businessmen we all heard of with famous last names,   who didn’t go to prison and started famous industries. 

• Like 1