'big house riley" Taking A Beating On Social And In Media.

RedZone

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were 4-8 before Lincoln Riley. Then *he* brought in a Heisman QB and a Biletnikoff Award winner and they won 11 games.

That's a credit to Riley.

None of what you said changes the fact that they were a 4-win team before he showed up. 

It's cool atticus if you don't want to talk about the "2023" usc season. I don't blame you one bit.

People don't want to talk about bryce young's rookie season so far either. Go figure, huh.  He was totally terrible again yesterday, but what's new!

12 minutes ago, pied said:

Fair point, and *he* has had them this season as well, correct?  He should get credit for brining all those guys in, but think it's fair to see this season as a bit of a dissapointment.

How many more years do you think atticus can use the 2022 usc season to save lincoln riley? That season set up very well for Big House riley.

I say 5 maybe, 6?.....but, but, but, but, "but in 2022". 😧😂

1 hour ago, pied said:

Fair point, and *he* has had them this season as well, correct?  He should get credit for brining all those guys in, but think it's fair to see this season as a bit of a dissapointment.

No, only Caleb Williams. Jordan Addison is in the NFL.

Now you're just strawmanning. Nobody on Earth thinks this season has been anything less than disappointing. But get out of here with that lazy shit that fans do regarding the records vs. his predecessor after (insert arbitrary number of games).

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I actually am talking about this season unlike you who wants to completely ignore the guy you claimed had a better resume than Lincoln Riley who's 5-6 right now.

No you are NOT talking about usc this year, not in the least. Like I said I don't blame you.

And you always conveniently leave out the fact that Billy Napier took over a program that could only win 2 SEC games in 2021 and almost finished last in their division if not for Vanderbilt....... while you blow riley, of course..

Napier has a tough job totally rebuilding that program, but he will. Why? He's proven he can build something.

...riley has never built a damn thing!

2021 Gator before Napier.

Screenshot_20231120-162257-060.png

Then you gave Riley a stupid ass nickname....  

Like honestly who the fuck actually cares about what his home looks like... 

The man got a nice home in L.A

and??? 

You have YET to say anything thats groundbreaking or worth even giving a flying fuck about... 

We can all see what happened this season... 

We can all see the on the field results... 

I said it once and I'll say it again... 

You're mad he didn't take the LSU job.... 

Thats all this shit is... 

But you just won't admit it... 

Because before he said he didn't want the LSU job you weren't having random ass tantrums about the guy... 

But you have an undeserved ego... 

Caj is never wrong.... but only in his head... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then you gave Riley a stupid ass nickname....  

Like honestly who the fuck actually cares about what his home looks like... 

The man got a nice home in L.A

and??? 

Again, the guy is a lunatic.

He only thinks Billy Napier is awesome because he looks like Sling Blade and he coached in Louisiana. No other reasons whatsoever.

• Haha 1

Whats crazy is Caj also said USC is gonna do worse in the Big10 next year and that told me all I needed to know he doesn't know  Jack shit about any damn thing... 

Outside of OSU,Bichigan and Maybe MAYBE PSU who is USC not better than in the Big 10 currently? 

The Pac-12 this year was monsterous....

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

2021 USC: 4-8

2021 Florida: 6-7

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And 2017: 12-2

And 2018: 12-2

And 2019: 12-2

And 2020: 9-2

And 2021: 10-2

Guy has one bad season and people are saying he's a loser. What's more it's guys who thought Billy Napier was awesome!

....3 Heisman QBs later riley is 1-4 in Bowl Games (including flopping vs Tulane) and has never WON a college football playoff game.

Other than that he's probably one of the best damn coaches in the nation. 😂😂👍

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's funny how he excused Florida's loss to Missouri because they're good but doesn't acknowledge that USC's 5 losses are to Notre Dame, Utah, Washington, Oregon, and UCLA.

I didn't excuse Florida losing to Missouri on a walk-off field goal..... they should have won that damn game.

Florida looked a lot better than usc did vs UCLA  though. That's the part you don't understand and don't want to accept. You just want to regurgitate some nonsense.

I think Gator could win 8-9  games next year. 

usc? It's back to square one with them cats!

35 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Again, the guy is a lunatic.

He only thinks Billy Napier is awesome because he looks like Sling Blade and he coached in Louisiana. No other reasons whatsoever.

That's not entirely true either. 

He built a little something at La-Lafayette, no doubt.

But he's been around some quality programs and has a pretty solid resume, in my opinion.

You can shit on him all you want, and blow the Heisman waster if you wish. That's entirely up to you!

Screenshot_20231120-171429-464.png

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, only Caleb Williams. Jordan Addison is in the NFL.

Now you're just strawmanning. Nobody on Earth thinks this season has been anything less than disappointing. But get out of here with that lazy shit that fans do regarding the records vs. his predecessor after (insert arbitrary number of games).

I was referring to 5* Mario Williams he brought from ou.  Think he's still with him.

The bolded part is the important part imo.  

I'm no fan, for sure but don't hate on him like I do most ou guys.  Heck, him leaving Norman probably helped Texas get the W last year in that game.  He's clearly done a good job but as you stated this year was disappointing.  

The comparison stuff is just fun, but would also not be a discussion if this season wasn't a disappointment, so I'm ok with it.  It is possible to discuss the similarities and differences between two coaches starts at the same school.

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Florida looked a lot better than usc did vs UCLA  though. That's the part you don't understand and don't want to accept. You just want to regurgitate some nonsense.

I think Gator could win 8-9  games next year. 

usc? It's back to square one with them cats!

So what?

USC = 7-5

Florida = 5-6

You always do this. You're losing this debate badly and you just cherry-pick one game to harp on. Like Utah last year. USC won 11 games but Florida beat Utah so it's a wash!

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

That's not entirely true either. 

He built a little something at La-Lafayette, no doubt.

But he's been around some quality programs and has a pretty solid resume, in my opinion.

You can shit on him all you want, and blow the Heisman waster if you wish. That's entirely up to you!

He "built" nothing at Lafayette. They're 11-12 since left.

Again, just standing next to Dabo and Saban doesn't make him a good coach. He had practically nothing to do with any of their successes.