'big house riley" Taking A Beating On Social And In Media.

RedZone

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Billy Napier loses again so you know what that means: another Lincoln Riley thread from RedZone!

Napier lost to the #10 team in the nation on a walk-off field goal 33-31........big house riley is totally humiliated with a 38-20 loss to crosstown rival UCLA.......atticus brings up Napier. 

I don't guess you can really make this stuff up. 😧

19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Napier lost to the #10 team in the nation on a walk-off field goal 33-31........big house riley is totally humiliated with a 38-20 loss to crosstown rival UCLA.......atticus brings up Napier. 

Its because ever since Riley said no to LSU you've been on this childish tirade...

While proping up Billy Napier... 

Then you said Riley's overall winning  record at USC meant nothing because he hasn't beaten anyone.... 

But then propped up Napiers record... 

Who in reality has  beat N O O N E... 

Your stupid bias is ridiculous... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Its because ever since Riley said no to LSU you've been on this childish tirade...

While proping up Billy Napier... 

Then you said Riley's overall winning  record at USC meant nothing because he hasn't beaten anyone.... 

But then propped up Napiers record... 

Who in reality has  beat N O O N E... 

Your stupid bias is ridiculous... 

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but then I never do!..... you have a bad habit of just making up shit and being juvenile.

...again, you following me around is super creepy though.

You be you..... Someplace else!

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

The bet still stands if you want it, atticus.

Let me know. I've offered it 3 times now.

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

Riley at USC: 18-8

Napier at Florida: 11-13

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but then I never do!..... you have a bad habit of just making up shit and being juvenile.

...again, you following me around is super creepy though.

You be you..... Someplace else!

When confronted with the truth everyones a liar but you.... 

You couldn't even keep up the conversation... 

Like I told sea shells... 

You are a professional Ass Clown... 

2 hours ago, pied said:

Also Riley at USC

https://x.com/DylanEveryday/status/1726377559120593000?s=20

Clay Helton inherited the 2nd most talented roster in all of CFB when he took over. Riley inherited a dumpster fire. Changes need to happen at USC without a doubt. Ed O lost at home to Troy in year 2 and went on to win a natty. It’s going to be ok at USC regardless of what red says Lol

IMG_7319.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is one of the dumbest things that people do.

Clay Helton inherited an 8-win team.

Lincoln Riley inherited a 4-win team *because* of Clay Helton.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

Clay Helton inherited the 2nd most talented roster in all of CFB when he took over. Riley inherited a dumpster fire. Changes need to happen at USC without a doubt. Ed O lost at home to Troy in year 2 and went on to win a natty. It’s going to be ok at USC regardless of what red says Lol

IMG_7319.jpeg

did Helton bring in his 5*,  Heisman winning QB to go along with his 5* WR?  Heck, they went into his first year ranked #14 preseason.  Don't think people thought it was a wasteland out in LA.

Let's not pretend the cupboard was bare or that this team with the returning Heisman winning QB at the helm hasn't underperformed this season from their #6 preseason ranking.

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Riley at USC: 18-8

Napier at Florida: 11-13

and?

usc was Preseason #6 this year, had the hype and the Heisman winner.... usc will most likely finish with 6 losses and end up 7-6.....AND usc will be unranked because riley will be 18-9 at usc. 😂

The Florida Gator was not ranked in the Preseason because people realize it's a little bit tougher building a power in the SEC.

Again, for the 4th time. The bet stands. All you have to do is jump on it.

Repeating big house's record at usc is weak. Show some strength, atticus.

It's interesting to see the comments when he was hired going in vs the doom and gloom now.  

I'm not saying he is or is going to be failure, but clearly they took a step back this season.  Five losses in the last six games and their best win being Arizona doesn't quite fit the rebuild momentum you're looking for.  Probably exceeded expectations a bit last season to be fair getting to 11 regular season wins opposed to the 9-10 you were thinking.

On 2/9/2022 at 5:14 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Caleb Williams did an off-season appearance on Good Morning America. 😂

If Lincoln Riley fumbles this opportunity at USC it will be a next level F up. I think SC is two years away. 9-10 win team this year if everything goes right. Big time stuff going on inside the McKay center, (that will be upgraded again very soon). 

13 minutes ago, pied said:

It's interesting to see the comments when he was hired going in vs the doom and gloom now.  

I'm not saying he is or is going to be failure, but clearly they took a step back this season.  Five losses in the last six games and their best win being Arizona doesn't quite fit the rebuild momentum you're looking for.  Probably exceeded expectations a bit last season to be fair getting to 11 regular season wins opposed to the 9-10 you were thinking.

......riley got a huge break last year also.

usc didn't have to play Washington or Oregon.

31 minutes ago, pied said:

That was acknowledged by the SC posters in that thread.

Anyways, LSU was Preseason #5 and had some hype.

We didn't quite live up to that #5 Preseason ranking, but if all goes well we will win 10 games and end up in the Final Top 10, and have a Heisman winner. We didn't totally shit the bed.

Word is our DC is gone at the end of the year. So we will be looking for one of those guys too.

LSU plays usc and UCLA next year. That will be fun. We got Oklahoma and Alabama too!

55 minutes ago, pied said:

did Helton bring in his 5*,  Heisman winning QB to go along with his 5* WR?  Heck, they went into his first year ranked #14 preseason.  Don't think people thought it was a wasteland out in LA.

Let's not pretend the cupboard was bare or that this team with the returning Heisman winning QB at the helm hasn't underperformed this season from their #6 preseason ranking.

They were 4-8 before Lincoln Riley. Then *he* brought in a Heisman QB and a Biletnikoff Award winner and they won 11 games.

That's a credit to Riley.

None of what you said changes the fact that they were a 4-win team before he showed up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were 4-8 before Lincoln Riley. Then *he* brought in a Heisman QB and a Biletnikoff Award winner and they won 11 games.

That's a credit to Riley.

None of what you said changes the fact that they were a 4-win team before he showed up. 

Fair point, and *he* has had them this season as well, correct?  He should get credit for brining all those guys in, but think it's fair to see this season as a bit of a dissapointment.