GEEEZ, you Jersey boys needed to stop...

ORabidOne

15 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

playing OOS, before you all get HURT! HELL, there's STILL time to discontinue your football programs while you can!xD You KNOW you REALLY SUCK, when your crown jewel in the BNU, gets BOAT RACED by FIFTY, against an overrated Mater Dei team!

And you boys REALLY wanna play 2018 Caulquitt?xDxDxD

First I’d like to say I’m gonna call ur doctor and tell him ur off ur medication again... y would Colquitt wanna play OoS games wen they can’t even beat Brookwood lmao ur a joke .... ur truly a Coke head

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

First I’d like to say I’m gonna call ur doctor and tell him ur off ur medication again... y would Colquitt wanna play OoS games wen they can’t even beat Brookwood lmao ur a joke .... ur truly a Coke head

HEY DUMMY! Brookwood is 5-2, with their two losses to teams who are currently 14-0! 

And being a Caulquitt fan, we are DUTY BOUND to partake of PEPSI!:)

False bravado coming out of GA again. 

Colquitt won some OOS games, but also lost 3 in the last few years as well. They aren't striking fear in any top team. 

Maybe teams like Enterprise,AL, Vista Murietta and the worst Plant team in a decade, but teams like Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, Katy, Allen, etc etc would not be afraid to play Cold Cuts. 

Welcome to Georgia! Where you win all the games you never have to play!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All against teams ranked 50,000 in nation 

Ur SOS is the laughing stock nation wide 

Brookwood is Top 100 even at lil' ole CP.

Whos SoS is a laughing stock?

Its pretty crazy... I showed Ned the light... and now CP has 12 GA teams in the Top 105... where as normally wed be lucky to have 3 most prior years.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Colquitt won some OOS games, but also lost 3 in the last few years as well. They aren't striking fear in any top team. 

Maybe teams like Enterprise,AL, Vista Murietta and the worst Plant team in a decade, but teams like Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, Katy, Allen, etc etc would not be afraid to play Cold Cuts. 

You are a paltry mix of a broke Donald Trump, Rabid, kingwill, a IQ Noonereal, and Pops. 

You are Georgias bitch. Weve opened up shop in that empty tin can a top your shoulders, and actual collect rent from you for us living there. You <3 you some GA.

The lies and false claims backed up by jackshit are all a product of a jealous child.

33 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are a paltry mix of a broke Donald Trump, Rabid, kingwill, a IQ Noonereal, and Pops. 

You are Georgias bitch. Weve opened up shop in that empty tin can a top your shoulders, and actual collect rent from you for us living there. You <3 you some GA.

The lies and false claims backed up by jackshit are all a product of a jealous child.

Damn East Coweta! Lol. Take it easy on him! 

He does love himself some Georgia tho

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

OH, I'm Sorry, but WHEN did you say was the LAST time, or the FIRST time a FLAAAAWDA team beat Colquitt by more than THREE POINTS?

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

SOS though ?

SOOOOOOO, you think that Colquitt can just go out and change their schedule, ten minutes before the first game? When we scheduled our opponents, we had the defending 6A state champions, the 7A state runners up, two 7A quarter finalists, the #1 team in ole Virginnie, the 6A state runners up, a TOP TWENTY FIVE Cali team in the Southern Section, TOP FIVE 7A state ranked Lowndes, State ranked Tift Co., and Camden County, with a living legend from ole Kentuck, as their new mentor! And HOMECOMING was against Virginia #1 Bishop Sullivan!

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

RehabRab   U need help if u think it’s fine that none of ur teams like any competition on thierschudule only powderpuff games with one or 2 borderline top 500 team

The only powder puffs I see are in the BNU, Southern Section, and ALL of Tejas and FLAAAAWDA!

3 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

So y schedule a powder puff game though against iSB is Probst afraid 😱 of Miami central, sta to not schedule them

ISB was LAST season, and nobody ELSE but AHP, was willing to come North for an ass whuppin! And except for three short missed FGs. It would have come to fruition! When you put a running clock on an 8-3 Plant team, it gets around!

And I don't recall anytime, when Miami Central left Georgia VICTORIOUS! Whacked by both Grayson AND Camden! And Booker T. is 1-1!